Its Our Destiny

" Can you do your work properly?! " He threw the papers to his female assistant's face angrily. The female bit her lower lip to hold back her tears but he is too scary so she finally cried. Nam Woohyun, the succesor to Nam family's big company humiliated her in front of her friends. He didn't care about her feelings or her pride. He only care about himself and his family's company.

" I.... I'm sorry, I-- "

" I don't need your apologizing. You're fired. " Woohyun coldly said and turned his body around so the girl was facing his back. He was about to left until the girl grabbed his arm while sobbing.

" P-please don't.. I need this job. Please. Pl--- "

" I got works to do so you can go now. " He roughly pulled his arm away from her and stepped into his office. He slammed the door hardly as soon as he entered the room. He sighed and sat on the sofa while massaging his forehead. He closed his eyes for a while but his phone suddenly ringed.

" Aish, what now?! " He took his phone out from his pocket and answered the phone.

" Hello? "

" Hyung, its me! " He sighed when he heard his caller's voice. He rolled his eyes annoyingly and answered him.

" I know who you are. What do you want? "

" Woah, hyung. I think you're in badmood. "

" I am. Just tell me what the do you want! Goddamit Kim Myungsoo! " He yelled from the phone. Myungsoo chuckled at Woohyun's temper when he got angry or badmood.

" I'm just calling you because I'm bored with my works. That's all. "

" Really? You called me just because you're bored with your works? "

" Mmm-hm. "

" you. "

" you too. " Woohyun turned off his call and threw his phone beside him. He ruffled his hair frustratedly. Myungsoo laughed so hard when Woohyun hanged up the phone.

" I'll just go and visit him then. " Myungsoo said to himself. He took his jacket and his car's key.

 

Myungsoo stepped into the Nam family's company while playing with his car's key. Everyone bowed down to him when he passed in front of them.

" Where is he? " Myungsoo stopped and asked to one of Woohyun's female workers.

" He is in his office. He said he didn't want to disturbed by anyone. "

" Oh, did something bad happen? "

" His assistant accidentaly spilled her coffee on his papers. "

" That's it? " The worker nodded and bowed to Myungsoo respectfully. Myungsoo bowed back and goes straight to Woohyun's office.

 

 

" Hyuuuuung! " He knocked the door repeatly. The female workers giggled when they passed by and saw Myungsoo's childish act towards his beloved hyung, Woohyun.

" Go away you brat! "

" Let's get you a new assistant, hyung! "

" I said go away! "

" Come out or I'll broke this door! " 

" Don't you ing dare. "

" One.... "

" Yah. "

" Two.... "

" Kim Myungsoo, I swear I'll kill you if you broke my door. "

" Three! " Myungsoo was about to break the door by crashing his body to it until Woohyun opened the door while glaring at him. Myungsoo smiled innocently and made a peace sign with his fingers.

" Are you going to kill me now? "

" No. Not yet. Who will bother me if I killed you? "

" Mmm, my soul? "

" Aish. " Woohyun chuckled and punched Myungsoo's shoulder playfully like a 5 years old brothers playing together on a park.

 

" Hyung, look at that girl. Isn't she hot? " Myungsoo stared a girl inside a restaurant, sit comfortably with her mini dress and exposed thighs. Woohyun flicked Myungsoo's forehead and shook his head while chuckling.

" Stop it you ert. "

" Aish hyung. Sometimes I'm thinking about you. "

" About me? "

" Yeah, are gay or something? You seems not intrested with girls with their y bodies. "

" Yah! " Woohyun was about to hit Myungsoo until a girl accidentaly bumped her. She fell down on the ground and landed on her safely.

" Ouch! " Myungsoo immediately helped her to stand up while Woohyun staring at her face.

" Are you okay? " Myungsoo asked her while helping her to stand up.

" I.. I'm sorry. I need to go. Bye! " The girl left them and took a taxi.


finished with the first chapter! I'm too lazy to write it longer orz sorry!