The SHINee Series

Once Upon a Story List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001// In Her Place (ongoing)

Soundtrack: Hello by SHINee

Chae Jaerin, the younger twin of popular, fashionable and confident Chae Taeyeon, is the opposite of her sister. They dressed so differently that none of the students know that they are even related. When Taeyeon asked Jaerin to turn into her for three months, what would happen during this period of time? Would they get caught?

Characters: Chae Jaerin (OC), Jonghyun, Jinki, Kibum, Chae Taeyeon (OC), Minho, Taemin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak Preview

002// Fated to be Only You

Soundtrack: Your Name by SHINee

Due to their father's business, Chae Minrim and her younger sister, Minyeon had to leave their home in Los Angeles, California, and return to their late mother's country, South Korea. Minrim was about to enter the second year of high school, while her sister would be starting anew as a freshman. She wished to get into Seoul Management University, the college her mother had graduated from, but with her being lousy in Korean, it seemed a far-fetched dream. Along came Jinki, and due to fate, he became her tutor.

Characters: Chae Minrim (OC), Jinki, Hongki, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho, Taemin, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Soeun, Chae Minyeon (OC)

Cameo: Amber, Krystal, rest of F.T. Island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

003// Hidden Self<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter