The Taeyeon Series

Once Upon a Story List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001// And So, I Fell in Love... (completed)

Soundtrack: It's Love by Taeyeon and Sunny

Taeyeon is not a bookworm, no, definitely not, though she looks nerdy. She does not, however, have low self-esteem because of her looks, as she has a loving family, two best friends, great classmates who did not make fun of her, and a boyfriend of three years… Well, that is until he breaks up with her, so her plans to go to the same college as him is ruined. She transfers to the college her friends are going to be in. It is there where she met him… Her soon-to-be enemy.

Characters: Taeyeon, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Yonghwa, Yoona

Cameo: Donghae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

002// Love, Again (ongoing)

Soundtrack: Like A Star by Taeyeon

Taeyeon and Nichkhun were in love before, but due to his mother’s disapproval, they broke up. Three years later, they met again in a hotel, where their friends Jessica and Jay were preparing for their wedding, and they were the maid of honor and best man. They both still loved each other, but will it end up happily ever after… or will the same events repeat itself?

Characters: Taeyeon, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jessica, Jay, Victoria

Cameo: to be announced

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak Preview

003// He's Her Man

Soundtrack: I'm Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter