Chapter 4

~Guardian Angel~

 

 

 

 

 

Sun is setting and all of us are getting ready to go to the head police station.


I was buttoning my shirt when Hankyung entered my room. He sat on my bad and kept staring at me, so I knew that there is something he wants to say.


“What?” I asked
“Hyung, are you angry with Heenim?” He asked in a soft voice.
“Molla”
“Don’t be like that hyung, jebal.”
“Leave him to be like that! I don’t care.” Heechul entered my room with a soda bottle and gave it to Hankyung.
“ Why can’t you follow my words, Heechul?” I asked him in a strict voice.
“Can you wait until 48 hours?” He asked another question instead of answering my question.
“It is not that-“
“Then what? Law? to hell with it! I cannot wait for 48 hours for him to come back! How do we know if he will be alright until then? I can’t take risks, okay?” He cut off my sentence.

The room then was silent. None of us talked. Heechul was staring at me, and I heard him sigh loudly.


“ Hyung, I cannot see you like this. I didn’t do this to disappoint you; I just wanted to help, So that we all can find him sooner. I did it to ease up your stress, and I promise that I will go to any extent if I had to find him.”  Heechul came and hugged me.
I chucked softly. Nobody can control this guy.
“Pabo Heechul, I’m sorry.” I said with a smile.
Hankyung also came and hugged us, Kibum, Donghae and Eunhyuk also joined in a while.
“YAAYYY~ group hug.” Eunhyuk said joyfully, which made everyone laugh.

“Teukie Hyung, I called the Manager Hyung and told everything. He was a bit disappointed, but he said he won’t tell anything to the President or anyone else. He said he will come to pick all of us in the van, so that we all can go the police station together.” Ryeowook came to my room and announced so fast, as if he is running out of breathe.
I nodded.


Other members came in to the room too, all ready to leave now.
“Don’t worry Hyung. It will be alright!” Sungmin said with a smile.
We had a big group hug again.

I sometimes think what I would do without my members. They won’t even let me worry or cry alone.
May god never let us be apart.

“We are here!” Manager Hyung said loudly.
I then realized that I’m in the car, smiling like an idiot.
“Gaja! ” Kibum patted my shoulder.

When I saw the station, I started feeling nervous.
Heechul walked in front, since he knows the person in charge.  We went to the reception and they told us to wait in the hallway which leads to the investigation rooms.
“Thank god, this place isn’t crowded.” Kyuhyun said, and I nodded slowly.

 

After 5 minutes, a tall man appears,  broad shoulders with a chic face.  He seems to be the inspector.
“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Yoonsung, Inspector in charge of Kangin-ssi’s case.” He introduced himself with a bow.
“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Super Junior’s Leader, Park Jungsu. You can call me Leeteuk.”
I and other members introduced ourselves to him with respect.
“Nice meeting you all. Now shall we get started? Let’s go in to the investigation room.” He said, directing us to the room.

We went into a room with a round table and lots of chairs. Then there is another room here in a corner, with a single desk and 2 chairs on either side. I supposed that must be the place we are going to be questioned. I gulped hard as I took a seat near the round table. My hands are sweaty in this AC room and my heart is beating faster.

“Hyung, this place makes me nervous.” Sungmin, who took the seat next to me, whispered near my ear.
I gave him an assuring smile, to make him feel comfortable a bit.

“All of you wait her, and I will ask one by one to come into that room, okay?” Inspector said pointing at the small room in the corner, and we all nodded.

“So firstly, who was the one to wake up earliest that day, and noticed that Kangin-ssi was missing?” He asked.
“Me!” Shindong rose his hands.
“Okay then. I will begin with Shindong-ssi first!” He said with a small smile and walked towards the room.

Other members wished him luck, as he went in the room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Another update done ^^
Hows the story so far? do you like it?
please give a feedback, so that I can improve the story, okay ^^

 

Dont forget to Subscribe and Upvote :3
Saranghaeyo <3