Chapter 1

~Guardian Angel~

Leeteuk's POV

"Hyung, ileonah... Yhaa! Hyung"

"Hyung, wake up!"

Shindong is poking my cheeks and Eunhyuk is tickling my toes. 'No... I don't want to' I yelled in my mind. My eyes still shut tightly. 

"HYUUUUNNNGGG~" Eunhyuk started slapping my . I frowned and shouted. "Yhaa! Get lost". I started shaking my legs to 'shoo' them away.

"Hyung, we have 2 hours left for the schedule and you still need to wake others up. We tried to wake up Sungmin hyung and Heechul hyung, but they won't listen to us! Hyung ILEONAH~!" Hyukkie yells.

"Awhn.. Arasseo.. Is Kangin up?" I asked, yawning like a baby.

"Nae, He woke up very early today I guess. He wasn't here when we woke up." Shindong said drowsily. 

"Maybe he went for a morning walk. He's been doing a lot of weird things lately." Eunhyuk said, sitting on the ground.

"Gurae, that is the reason why I'm asking about him. Go and wake Siwon and Yesung up. I'll wake Heechul up." I took off the blanket and put on my glasses on. Its such a beautiful day, autumn is here and I'm feeling lazy.

I don't know why, but i feel unsettled today. The feeling you get when your 'heart sinks' is there... God knows why.

 


"Tadatadahtadaaaaa~" Ryeowook shouts near my ears.

"Shikkero!" I frowned at him.

"Hyung, what's wrong? I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready!" He complained.

"Awhn, mianhe Wookie, I was lost in a thought. So, who's up and who's not?" i asked him squishing his cheeks.

"Me firstly, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Kangin hyung. Umm... Donghae hyung and Kibum hyung is in the bathroom and.. I think Siwon hyung is up too!" He reports to me proudly.

"Good boy! Now I'm going to wake Yesunggie. Please make a yummy tea for me Ryeowook-ah!" I played with his hair and made my way to Yesung's room.


When I entered his room, he wasn't on his bed. I checked the bathroom and he wasn't there either. I looked all around the room and dorm, he cannot be found anywhere.

"Jongwoon-ah~ eodiyo??" I shouted.

Suddenly a loud sound came from his room which scared me to death. I hurried there to see what it was.

"Hyung! I'm here" Yesung shouted back.

When I went to his room, there was a hand popped out from under the bed. So I bent down to see and Yesung was lying on the floor under the bed.

"Yhaa! What are doing there?" I asked with a confused look.

"Molla, maybe I fell down while sleeping" He replied foolishly with a chuckle.

"Huh? How is that possible?"

"He was singing out 'Sorry Sorry' lastnight" Ryeowook replied from the kitchen.

Yesung gave me a silly smile and we all bursted in laughter. I facepalmed myself and helped Yesung out. Yesung might be one of the weirdest and yet most adorable people on this earth, he has endless funny habits.


"Hyung, Heenim is still sleeping." Hankyung hugged me from behind complaining like a child.

"Yhaa! who do you think I am? why do you all always eat my head for every little thing, huh? can't you all behave like grown up men?" I lectured them.

"Almost everyone is up. I'm going to wake Kyu up. Ryeowook wake others up! Kibum and Hankyung, go wake up Heechul !" I commanded.

"Awhn Wae?? Heechul hyung is scary." Kibum groaned.

"Shut up and go! He'll wake up if you call him nicely, he's not Kangin to hit you !" I almost shouted at him and he went obediently.

"Hyung, as you mentioned Kangin hyung, he's still not back in the dorm." Eunhyuk pointed out.

"aah yes! What is he doing out so long? He should be back now. Donghae, give him a call! Aiish~ I'm going crazy." I said scratching my back.

Seriously, life of a leader is tiring, but looking after 12 'nut-cases' is more tiring.

"Aigoo~" I sigh.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So here goes the first chapter.. Hope you liked it. Please remember to subscribe and comment :D Luv yu all <3