Photo Albums

DBSK Brotherhood Drabbles Collection

Title: Photo Albums
Pairing(s): HoMin; OT5
Rating: G
Genre: Angst
Length: 299 words
Summary: "The good thing about pictures is even if the people in them change, the memories remain the same,"

.

Yun was passing by Changmin’s door when he sees a glimpse of the other, back in view, hunched over something by his bed.

He looked like he was rummaging under it.

“What you got there, Min-ah?” Yun asked as he stopped in his tracks and walked towards the younger.

Min’s mind was elsewhere at the moment but he managed to utter a response, “Just.. some old photographs I found tucked away as I was cleaning up”.

“Oh,” was all Yun could say. Well, he certainly didn’t expect that.

“Yeah,” replied Min, unsure of what to say. It wasn’t a topic they discussed nonchalantly after all.

Yun knew what those photos meant to them and the memories they carried. He knew neither of them knew how to approach the subject and should probably turn a blind eye and just shrug it off. And yet here he was still carrying on with the conversation, “Our pics from before huh?”.

“Yup,” as if the word wasn’t enough, Min nodded his head. More of a confirmation to himself than an answer to the older one’s question.

They were pictures when they were still together.. when they were still complete.

Fighting the flood of emotions he thought were long forgotten, buried in the back of his mind and in the depths of his heart, Min excuses himself rather shakily “I, uh.. bathroom”.

“Sure,” Yun says not bothering to look at the other as tears of his own form in his eyes.

 Once inside, Min locks the door behind him with his back against it. He slowly slides down the door and puts a palm over his mouth to muffle his voice and minimize the sounds of his sobs as he finally let the years he’s lost his other three hyungs to get to him.