Chapter 2

Regrets

Hansol's pov

When I woke up, I found myself at somewhere, uh I don't know. Am I at the hospital? Mwoh?

I quickly sit up and accidently wake up someone who was sitting beside me.

"Hansol? You've awake" said Seungkwan.

"Eoh, mianhe Seungkwan ah~ I didn't noticed you were there" 

"Ahh anii, gwenchana. I was waiting for you too" said Seungkwan and show his cheery smile.

"Mwoh? Waiting for me?" I glanced at the time and was shocked.

"Yah! School was over like 1 hour ago! Why don't you leave?" I said as I smack his arm softly.

"Tch, be grateful I'm your bestfriend. Hmm, are you okay now? Well, it seems that my bestfriend here has turn into a girl, eoh?" said Seungkwan with a smirk.

"Mwoh?! Yah, Boo Seungkwan!" I shouted as I get up from the bed.

"Hehe, you are all well now. Come on, let's go home" said Seungkwan as he picked up his bag and mine too.

"Eoh? Hmm, give me my bag. You don't have to bring it for me" I said as I tried to pulled my bag from his grip but too bad, he was stronger or am I weaker now?

"Yah princess! Be grateful once again, nae? I don't want you to pass out on the hallway as no one was there to carry you" said Seungkwan and walk away, leaving me all alone.

No one to carry me? Eoh?! Then how did I get here? Did I walk here unconsciously? 

"Seungkwan ahhhh!!!!!" I shouted as I tried to catch up with him but he was nowhere around.

"Eoh? Seungkwan ahh~ Eodisseo?" I asked as I look around.

Man, the hallway is soooooo creepy. Why the janitor won't turn on the lights anyway?

"Seungkwan ahh, it's not a good time for jokes, okay?" I said slowly, more like begging.

No sound at all, no footsteps and just silence. OMO, ottokhae? I could even hear my heart beating fast now.

As I walk few steps more, suddenly, BANG!!!!!

I couldn't take it any longer, I dashed out of the building as fast as my legs could be.

I'm totally out of breathe when someone pat my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I don't know what but I seriously just embarassed myself in front of the ghost or human or anyone as I carelessly let out a girly scream. 

I close my eyes tightly and stand still.

"Hansol ah, wae gurae?" I heard a familiar voice and he, well according to the voice, it was a he. He was apparently shaking vigorously my shoulders.

I slowly open my eyes and saw SEUNGKWAN!

"Seungkwan ahhh!!!" I shouted as I throw myself towards him. I don't know what but I could feel tears make their way through my cheeks.

"Omo? Hansollie~ Why are you crying?" said Seungkwan as he draw circles on my back to comfort me.

"hiks..why..hiks..did you..hiks..leave..me?" I said through my cries.

"Anii, I didn't leave you. I was right in front of you" said Seungkwan.

I let go of him and look at him sternly.

"Pabo!! I hate you Boo Seungkwan! Don't scare me like that!!" I shouted as I stomped my feet and walk away.

"Hansol! Hansol ahh~ Hear me please.. I didn't mean to scared you. Well, you look kinda cute and seriously you do look like a lost puppy" said Seungkwan and smile playfully.

"Pabo! What if I die there?" I asked and threw a glare at him.

"Aigoo~ Uri Hansollie is upset now, eoh? I'm so so sooooooo sorry, princess" he said and peck my cheek.

Wait what?! Peck my cheek? 

I looked at him and I could feel my face is turning red now. I slapped both of my cheeks softly and turn away.

"Oh come on now, princess~" he said as he put his arm around my waist and drag me to his car where his butler are waiting.

"Se-seung-Seungkwan ahh~ Y-you d-don't h-have to ss-send me home" I said, stuttering.

Seungkwan chuckled. "Yah! Why are you stuttering? Aigoo~"

"Eoh? A-anii! And I'm not your princess" I said.

"Eoh? Not my princess? Maybe Jisoo's?"

"Yah Boo! What do you think you're doing?" I asked, totally taken aback.

"Whaaaaaaaat~ I was just mentioning the truth and young boy? eh anii, young lady, you have a lot to explain to me."

"Eoh? Explain? Explain what? What should you know?" 

"Yah!! Just because you are soooooo damn lucky your ultimate, long time crush likes you back and uh oh, being a couple with him, doesn't mean you could forget about me" said Seungkwan as he pushed me into the car and sat beside me.

"Seungie ahh~ I seriously don't know what are you talking about"

Seungkwan pouted slightly.

"Yahh! Gojitmaaaaaaaaal~ Then why did that Hong pedo came and kiss you this morning? He even called you Honeeeeyyyyyy~ and it's annoying! Everyone was looking at you two, and yea, wondering why were the school kingka, came and marked you as his?"

"Eoh? Hong pedo? Yahh!" as I lightly his arm.

"Of course he's a pedo! You are like soooooooo damn younger than him and he just barged in and duhhh, kissed you. Not to mention he dares to put his strong long arms around your waist!"

Seungkwan was totally furious when he think about it again. He totally hated it! What was the older boy thinking anyway?

"Seungkwan ahhh.. I don't think I understand anything about this" I said as I tilt my head and scratched behind my head eventhough it's not itchy at all. I'm getting dizzy about this and ohh, why is the ride home being soooooo long now?

"Mwoh?!! Jjinjaaaa?!!!!!!!!! Did that Hong cast a spell on you?!!!" said Seungkwan frantically as he hugged me tightly.

"S-seun-seungkwan ah.. I-I c-can't bre-breatheeeeeeeeeee" I whined.

"Oh, mian.. hehe"

"Huhh, gwenchana" I said as I breathe in slowly.

"Anyway, back to the topic.. Did he or did he not cast a spell on you?" Seungkwan asked me.

"Eoh? How would I know??" I asked him back.

"Ohh.. hmm yea, right. And oh, I keep on forgetting this but how do you feel? Do you reach the moon yet? Oh wait, maybe you are in cloud nine now eh?"

"Yah Seungie! What do you mean by that eh?" I asked.

"Seriously Hansol Vernon Choi, you should be grateful that I'm your bestfriend. No matter how many times you had been buried deep underground, I would still dig up to save you, honey" said Seungkwan and winked.