Chapter 1

Regrets

"CHOI HANSOL! BE MINE?"
shouted a tall boy behind me.

Eoh?! Am I dreaming? Tha..that's HONG JISOO! Omo, ottokhae? haishh.. yahh Hansol! ppali and answer him.. Don't make a fool of yourself in front of your ULTIMATE CRUSH

Omo?! What was his question? eoh? ehh? Did I heard it wrong? Be Mine? Be his? 

"Eoh?"

"Pabo" he muttered as he walk towards me.

"I LIKE YOU, BE MINE?" he emphasized all the words he spoke. 

He was standing close to me, uhh closer.. and closer, OMO, what is he doing? 

He's leaning now, eoh? What are you trying to do HONG JISOO?!

And as I close my eyes because I have the urge of doing it

As I feel something soft on my lips.. eoh? K-ki-kisseu? 

I open my eyes immediately and met his. OMO, his eyes! Hmm.. I could feel my knees, my legs are melting..like jello~ Oh, ottokhae?

As I felt my legs would give up any seconds, and my body that will soon be one with the ground but no.. I could feel a paired one arms, wrapped around my waist.. 

OMO, JISOO? OMO, he's looking at me.. Yahh Hannie, close your mouth.. He'll think you're some sort of a fish.

"Gwenchana?" he asked. Omo.. Jisoo-ah, eoh..anii, Jisoo-hyung.. Ottokhae? His voice, it's like a lullaby maybe? Because I'm feeling abit tired, lazy, cosy, weird, dizzy and I don't know why but my eyes seems like closing..

"Uhh..let's just be this way"

I don't know what had happen but I could feel pain shot on my back and my head.

"Eoh?" I open my eyes, and look at GRASS?!

I was on the ground and as I sat up, I could see Jisoo, walking away from me?

OMO! What did I do? But then, I could feel my head throbbing, either of the fall or maybe something else? Lately I feel dizzy and my head throbbing.. My body would feel tired, so tired and sometimes sore until I couldn't get up. Well, maybe it's because of me, training non-stop? oh, sorry for making you wonder, I'm actually a dancer, uh not really actually, it's just that I LIKE, wait NO! I DON'T LIKE BUT I LOVE DANCING! But to think about it, I don't really practice hard these days because of my body, feeling weak, tired, sore and uh, just not functioning.

"Hansollie! Have you lost your mind? Why are you resting under the sun?"

I turned around and saw Boo Seungkwan, my bestfriend under a shady looking tree.

"Oh? Seungkwan ahhh~" I shouted as I waved at him.

"Yah pabo! Get up and come here!"

"Eoh?" Then I realized, I was still sitting on the ground and yea, under the hot sun.

I quickly get up, brush the dust off and run towards Seungkwan. 

"What were you doing there, Hansollie?" asked Seungkwan.

"Eoh? well.." hmm, should I tell Seungkwan? what if I was dreaming? but I do feel the pain of being drop? or maybe it was my usual moment in pain? But! Jisoo was walking away from me right? 

"YAH!!!" shouted Seungkwan as he hit behind my head.

"Ouchie.. Seungkwan ahh~ wae gurae?"

"Wae gurae? Haishh, I've been calling you, trying to get your attention like 3 minutes ago and I even threatened to leave you alone and you are still in a daze and care to tell me what were you going to say just now?"

"Uhh, it's nothing.."

"Hansollie.. Do you hmm, well.. pain again?"

"Hmm, nae.."

"Aishh pabo! This evening, I would clear my schedule and take you to the doctor"

"Eoh? Anii~ Aniyaa~ You don't have to do such, I'll hmm, I'll go"

"Seriously? You, Choi Vernon Hansol wouldn't go to see the doctor unless someone was there to drag you with full force"

"Yah Seungie~" I whined as I playfully smack his arm.

"Tch, how weak"

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" I asked and pouted while he laughed at my action. Why is everyone treating me like I'm still a kid?

"Come on~" he said as he ruffles my hair and walk away.

"Yah! Wait up!!"

I don't even bother to fix my hair and just let it be. I quickly catch up with Seungkwan and uh oh, my legs are sooooooooo damn tired and all I did was a little, short distance of running.



 

*3rd person pov*

"Hey Hannie!" said Jisoo as he walk towards Hansol's table. Of course, the girls in Hansol's class was busy talking, gossiping, whispering, giggling and the boys were woo-ing, and chattering.

"Eoh?" Hansol looked up as he heard a familiar voice which belongs to his crush.

"Ji-jii..Jisoo hyung!"

"Hey baby, miss me?" said Jisoo as he put on a playful smile as he sat on Hansol's desk. He leaned forward and kiss the younger's forehead.

Hansol was totally red and hot too? His heart was beating fast, TOO FAST. 

"Oi Hong! What do you think you're doing?" asked Seungkwan as he watched the whole scene infront of him.

"Mwoh? I'm your hyung, respect me atleast" said Jisoo and glare.

"Pfft, respect a pedo?"

"Yah! What do you mean by a pedo?" asked Jisoo, totally taken aback.

"Well, what are you thinking when you suddenly marched in and kiss my bestfriend's forehead?!"

"Well, for your information, Hansol is my 'girlfriend' and I'm allowed to do anything to my girlfriend, right Hannie?" said Jisoo and turn his attention to Hansol who was still in daze of what was happening now.

"UH NO! HANSOL IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NO HE'S NOT! HE is not a girl and NO he won't be your girlfriend" said Seungkwan strictly eventhough he knew that Hansol has a crush for their senior for 2 or 3 years now. He eyed Hansol and the latter was clueless. Of course, Seungkwan being Hansol's bestfriend eversince they were kids, knew his friend had a hard time to interpret what was happening now. But seriously, his bestfriend look sooooooooo cute now. His head was tilt to the side a bit and he was blinking for few times and uh oh, his lips, it seems like a pout and a smile too maybe? 

"Well, he is the girl in our relationship. So, he is my GIRLFRIEND! MINE!" said Jisoo as he emphasized his words to Seungkwan. He was obviously annoyed by the latter. He looked at Seungkwan who was focusing on Hansol, TOO FOCUSING actually and of course he smirked. He, himself, too, look at Hansol who look like a kid in a daze, with that cute expression and just, uhh perfect and beautiful.. WAIT! Did he mention beautiful? uh oh, that must be wrong.

Seungkwan, who actually heard what Jisoo just replied to him couldn't answer. Half of him told him to smack Jisoo and Hansol but then, he feel like protecting that muddle-head too. Gathering his sense, he fired back.

"Yah! As you can see Hansol is a BOY! He has NO S! Doesn't use mini skirts, no hairband or ribbon on his hair and eventhough his figure is similar to a girl, and just because he's the girl in your DREAMY RELATIONSHIP doesn't mean you can call him YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NOOO! HE DOESN'T BELONG TO ANYONE!" said Seungkwan.

"And you, Choi Hansol! Stop acting like a child!" said Seungkwan as he yanked Hansol up.

"Eoh? W-waeyo?" said the confused latter.

"Why can't you defend yourself? Do you even hear me? and hear any of this /pointing to Jisoo/ pedo bulls?"

"YAH! What do you mean by a pedo and why are you being harsh to him?" said Jisoo.

"Well, what's your problem, pedo? He's my bestfriend, I can do whatever or whatever we want! Now, excuse us!" said Seungkwan as he drag Hansol out from the classroom. The others were too foucsed on their 'little drama'. 

Of course Jisoo being a stubborn kid, he pulled Hansol back. Seungkwan too, was being pulled as he held one of Hansol's arm.

"YAH!" shouted Seungkwan as he tried to dragged Hansol by his right arm. 

"Where do you think you are bringing him, huh?!" shouted Jisoo as he pulled Hansol's left arm.

Meanwhile Hansol, who was being pulled here and there, feel irritated and not to mention, his body again, were starting to feel tired and sore and uh oh his limbs too which include his arms which was being pulled felt like dropping off. His legs was going to give up, AGAIN and his back was quite in a pain.

Seungkwan, noticing the pain expression of his friend and the sweat beads on his face knew, Hansol was in a pain.

"Hansol?" he called slowly before his friend suddenly lose conscious.

"Eoh, Hannie!" shouted Jisoo and had caught Hansol before the latter's head or body could hit the desk. 

Both of them had let go of Hansol's arm before. 

"Yah Choi Hansol, ireona!" said Seungkwan as softly hit Hansol's face few times but it didn't work.

"Let's bring him to the infirmary" said Seungkwan and Jisoo carried the feather-weight boy to the infirmary.



 

"There's nothing to worry about. He had a fever and probably feeling fatigue." said the nurse after she finished examine the poor boy.

"Eoh? hmm, nae.." said Seungkwan slowly. Jisoo just nod.

Then the nurse leave them alone with Hansol.

Seungkwan slowly take a seat beside Hansol's bed. 

"Haishh pabo.. I told you not to pratice to hard. You're doing fine, perfect and smooth too" muttered Seungkwan but it kinda caught Jisoo's attention.

'Practice? What practice? Fine, perfect a-and sm-smooth? What is it? Should I ask? Hmm, maybe no' thought Jisoo.

"Well, you can go now. I'll take care of him. Thanks for carrying him here" said Seungkwan.

"Uh, yea, your welcome" said Jisoo and left.

 





 

Otte? Do you like it? Comment are ALWAYS WELCOME ^_^