2.

Stay with Me

‘As rose’s withers, I wonder if our love withers as well. I was afraid. And the thoughts I had is true.’ Krystal typed in the caption, and took a picture of a withered rose as evidence.  ‘Heh, now they’ll believe me right?’ she entered the share button.  “Now should we see their reactions~?” Krystal sang, wondered if her tactics were successful. She jumped in the bed, after the first day of school receiving almost no attention because that light thief is in the same class as her, she craved for it hard.

 

“Ha~ Ding Dong Deng~ Total success~!!” Krystal grinned happily. The comments are mainly saying the jerk, Kang Minhyuk, or cheer up unnie, you deserve someone better. “Hmm.. what a beautiful life~” Krystal sing sang as hundreds of comments are flooding her feeds.

 

“Now should we sleep lovelies~” As Krystal went for her slumber sleep.

 

“Unnie~~~ It must be hard for you” hundreds of girls, like hundreds seriously cheer her up. Krystal faked a tear, “I’m okay.” Tried to cheer herself and thus gaining more sympathy. Just then, a big surprise came as she felt light touch on her shoulder.  It was just the second day of school and Krystal felt big tons of attention will definitely come. “Hei, why are you crying?” ‘Oh my gosh, darn, mission easily succeed.’ The boy who stole her spotlight was there, touching her shoulder, and seems to be sharing his spotlight. Without any further thought, Krystal lean her head, hiding in his chest and easily fake whimper cries.

 

“Whoohh~~ Oppa! Date her! Date her! Date her! Date her!” cheers from the girls, ‘that’s right pretty boy, date me.’ Krystal thought. The flower boy drift her away from attention as they sat on the bench.

The flower boy waved to the crowd, not wanting the exaggerated attention. Although Krystal expected this, she’d never thought to shoo away the crowd and she was a hundred percent sure that new transfer ‘pretty’ boy loved attention to bits.

“Whew that was tough.” He smirked, no, he grinned, ear to ear. “What?” Krystal put down her act, she was sure the boy knew her intention at the very beginning (well, it was absurd to see a stranger suddenly come and hug you… unless he wants something from you). “That, dealing with it every single day.” He grunted.  Krystal let out a big relieving laugh “That one earlier? Come on I deal with it every single day.” She never laughs this loud before.

 

“But I’m sure you loved it though?” she leaned a little bit, gazed at his two meaningful eyes. ‘Ha. That’s it. He wants it. Jung Soo Jung jjang!’ Krystal spoke on her mind. “Then you’ll know what I want isn’t it?” the dazed face has turned into a smirk. Surprised, Krystal tumbled a little bit. Thankfully due to the pretty boy’s quick reflexes, he caught Krystal perfectly, grabbing her waist making them even closer than before.

Krystal slowly gained herself back ‘dang this boy is a pro’ she mused. “Then I shall now know your name.” "I command." she continued with a small laugh. 

The pretty boy smirked, “Myungsoo.” He leaned, very close to Krystal’s ear “Kim Myungsoo." "Well, or simply L?' 

 

But what both of them didn't know about, someone has been watching the two figures from far away, grasping to control the heartbreaks and the pain he felt.