1.

Stay with Me

“Hey little girl.” Minhyuk said, flinging his arm and hers casually back to forth. “Stop calling me little girl will ya?” A figure beside him frowned, pinching his arm. But, since he was used to his girlfriend’s temper, he laughed it off. “You know what will happen to me if I don’t meet you?”  he asked, smiles on their way to the school.

 

“I know, you’ll die.” She answered curtly. “Why? Because I’m so perfect.” She gladly continued, and flings her hair. She was a total diva, of course. She was confident in everything she does, not to mention she got an equally perfect boyfriend, at least in other people’s eyes.

They’ve been together since junior high school, and now reaching their second year of senior high school. Sometimes their colleagues would ask how could they survive for long, you know puppy love. No puppy love would last for that long.

Krystal has always loved the awestruck stares from people when they’re walking hand-in-hand, getting whispers, either hateful comments, jealousy, or praises. She loves the attention. And that’s what makes her, still stand their relationship.

Minhyuk. Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk, is of course the most wanted boyfriend, he’s handsome (of course), was from a well-off family, and to top it off he is a loyal puppy that will follow his master everywhere. “Heh, now you better be jelly, jerks.” She thought, and cuddled closer to him. She loves how people in social medias would secretly gossips about their relationship.  And just like today, she loves it.

 

“Oh my gosh. Look at them, so shameless.” One of the jealous girls, whispered, watching the two showcasing their romance in front of the school is not a pretty sight in the morning. Or, “Krystal unnie, Minhyuk oppa! Wish you will still be together~!!”

“Yes yes jerks.” Krystal said in mind, smirked. “Yah,  people will see.” Minhyuk whispered to her, he loves her wholeheartedly. He really will die, as what his girlfriend said. “It’s okay, let them see it, I don’t care.” Krystal said.

 

But, somehow all the crowds seems to dissolve, like a sugar. ‘Damn, what happened?’ Krystal thought, she was ready to receive more mocks and stares as they started to kiss. She glanced at her crowds. The crowds and the attention that used to be hers, at least that’s what Krystal saved in mind. Attention should divert on her, she was the only starlight and spotlights, and no one should ever steal that light from her.

She slightly groaned, and looked who the hell dares to steal that light from her. ‘Oh well hello there.’ Krystal smiled lightly, not wanting her now-useless boyfriend. She stared at her boyfriend, irritated, and annoyed.

“Oppa. Let’s break up.”

“What?”

“I don’t need you anymore, so let’s breakup.”

“You’ve gone crazy huh.”

“Nope.” Krystal took off the couple bracelet (the one that made the trend in twitter) and threw it away.

“Yah.” Minhyuk stared, still half confused and half mad, but he knew he couldn’t stay mad at her for long.

“You saw that?” she crushed the bracelet, ‘this was no use now’ and she knew how much does Minhyuk treasured that bracelet. “Jung Soo Jung.” It was his first time went mad at her.

“Let’s break up then.” Krystal said, her face says nothing no hints of sadness, expressionless.

At least, if her face shows sadness he can have a grip and let her go. But, now he wasn’t sure, whether he was used by her merely as a toy. And, she caught it. “Oppa, please, let’s break up.” Her face was totally different it was almost like the usual though girl went fragile and weak.  He was still unsure if it was genuine, but he has been in love for her in the process. He’ll let her go, eventually.

“Okay then, as you wish, let’s break up.” Minhyuk said softly, letting go of his grip from her wrist. ‘Okay, success.’ Krystal thought. “Then, let’s remain as good friends.” She offered a handshake, and the puppy boy, received it.

The first day of summery second year of high school, the couple officially breaks up.