Start pt.1

Dream girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

I got a text from Minho thanking me for coming. I kind of felt bad as I literally stayed for few minutes but I obviously enjoyed the night. I just felt awkward meeting so many young guys. They kind of remind me of my dongsaeng <3 AHHHH im really getting so old :’).

“Dara unnie, how was the party?” Minzy asked

 

“It was okay I just left early” I replied

 

CL sat beside me and asked why

 

“It’s because, im being me, awkward” I laughed “but it was a great night, they made me all feel welcomed. Also, I got a call saying that bigbang came back, I was going to see them last night but I thought that they were probably tired so I didn’t bother. Speaking of bigbang, where are they?” I asked in pure wonder.

 

WELL SPEAKING OF BIGBANG, THEY CAME INTO THE ROOM TO WHERE WE ARE.

 

“Dara nooooooonaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Daesung excitedly called out my name and hugged me “I heard that you went on a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttteeeeee” He widened his eyes.

 

“I didn’t. I went to a party, that’s all” I said giving him my calmest face

 

“EH? WHAT PARTY” Seungri exclaimed. “HOW COME YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING NOW”

 

I raised my right brow and told him that “it wasn’t that big deal, I just went to congratulate my friends”

 

GD who was in the corner was just watching us. Seungri had his arms around my shoulder and said “Jiyong, why don’t you say something”

 

GD turned his back on us and said “whatever she does, is none of my business. If we she wants to get to know GOOD LOOKING guys, then let her be. It was nice meeting you all, 2ne1” GD then left.

 

“What’s hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter