Say No for -kpop_bunny-

B2st/BEAST OneShot shop request (CLOSED FOR A WHILE NOT FOREVER)

Teaser!

Doojoon and Chaerin. They are like the cutest couple in the world. They are the couple that most people dreamed to be in. Doojoon always at Chaerin’s back when Chaerin need him, so do Chaerin. But one day Doojoon had broke Chaerin’s heart into pieces. It was a very bad day for these two lovely couple. It happened when……

 

 

6 months ago……

Today Chaerin went to inkigayo for make a surprise for Doojoon and to congratulate for B2st had comeback for fiction. Actually She missed Doojoon because it had been long time Doojoon didn’t come home. She also prepared his favorite meal, kimchi fried rice with a sunny side egg on top. When she asked one of the staffs, he said that B2St were celebrating in waiting room with 4 minute and the dancers. When Chaerin searching for the B2st waiting room when she heard a man’s laugh with a girl.

“It sounds like Doojoon laugh but who is the girl???” thought Chaerin while slightly open the door. She dropped the Doojoon’s favourite meal. She saw him with Hyuna. Hyuna was jokingly punching Doojoon’s chest without knowing Chaerin watching them. She was jealous but more hurt than anything.

I am really an idiot”she said as she ran away from where she was. Wiping her tears away as she ran away. 

Doojoon heard something dropped in front of the waiting door. When he go to the door, he saw a cute packed meal. “It looks like I have seeing this kind of lunchbox but I don’t remember“ thought Doojoon. Then he felt someone touch his shoulder from behind. “Oppa why are you standing here and what is that?” ask Hyuna.

“Uhm nothing continue your story I want to hear it.” said Dojoon.

 

At home

Chaerin locked herself in her own room and began to throw random things randomly and swearing until there was a knock on her door 20 minutes later.

“What,” She said as she opened the door.

“Hi Babe,” Doojoon said as if nothing happened.

“Don’t ‘Hi BaBe’ me,” She said while turning her back towards him.

“What did I do?” he asked as he walked around so he was facing her again.

“You don’t know what you did?” She questioned him.

“Rin rin baby, tell Oppa what’s wrong,” Doojoon said trying to calm her down.

“No, get out and never return. I don’t want to see you again,” She yelled at him.

And with that, he walked out of her room without knowing what just happened.

 

1 months later

“Hey hyung can I ask you something?” GiKwang asked Doojoon.

“You just did,” Doojoon said while smirking.

“You know what I mean,” Gikwang said.

“Go ahead,” Doojoon while watching his phone waiting for a call from Chaerin.

It had been exactly one month since the rocky break up. Since that day he stopped going out with Hyuna or girls but it was too late. She wouldn’t take him back. She was hurt too much.  All his days were filled up by him missing her.

“You are my best friend and I will do anything for you but can I ask Chaerin out?” GiKwang said with a bit of hope sparking in his eyes. He liked her but he was always putting his feelings aside for his best friend but since they were over, he wanted a chance.

There was a short pause before Doojoon answered.

“If you can make her happy then go for it,” Doojoon said. There was no point in hanging onto something else that had already broken. He couldn’t make Chaerin happy but maybe Gikwang could.

“Thank you. You truly are a best friend,” GiKwang said while giving Doojoon a hug. Doojoon awkwardly gave a hug back.

“Here’s just a few things about her you need to know: she doesn’t like the smell of smoke, so don’t you ever smoke; she hates to be by herself, don’t ever leave her behind; don’t ever forget her birthday or anniversary, they mean a lot to her and make sure you love her with all your heart,” Doojoon said giving away the key things.

“Okay, Got it. You really are my best friend,” GiKwang said and then he stood up and left leaving Doojoon by himself.

“Why I’m still waiting for her calls? Am I still loving her? No, this is not right. Yoon   Doojoon now is the time. You have to let her go. AH! But… no I must make her be mine no matter what is it.” Doo joon thought to himself.

 

At Yunho’s (Chaerin brother) house

“Oppa stop tickling it not nice because Changmin oppa is here.” Chaerin pleaded.

“Ok then. Tell me now” Yunho said as he stopped tickling Chaerin.

“Tell what?” Chaerin asked while trying to catch her breath after a long time laughing.

“Do you want more??” Yunho asked back while getting ready for tickling Chaerin.

“Ok ok I will tell you but you must keep your mouth zip ok. You too, Changmin oppa.” Chaerin said while looking to Yunho and Changmin. Yunho making a zipping-mouth sign while Changmin making an ok sign.

And Chaerin started to tell them about the incident in the waiting room. Yunho can not stop nodding while Changmin sitting quietly on the sofa.

“And that’s how we…” Chaerin said before a phone massage came.

 

Can you come to the park now?

From: Lee Gikwang

 

“Who is it?” Yunho asked.

“Look” Chaerin said while showing her handphone in front of Yunho’s face.

“ooo text him back said why?” Yunho ordered.

 

Why???

From: Chaerin

 

After a few second

No reason at all ^^

From: Lee Gikwang

 

“Do you want to go?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t think so”

“Just go. Maybe you can forget about Doojoon.” Yunho said

“OK…” Chaerin said as she slightly nodding making an agree sign of his brother opinion.

 

At the park

Dojoon came to the park because Yoseob tell him that Gikwang going to meet someone there. He was standing behind a big tree when he saw Gikwang holding a bouquet of roses.

Then he saw Chaerin walking to Gikwang. His heartbeat was beating very fast.

“Thanks for coming” Gikwang greeted.

“Hey! No prob. What is it?” Chaerin asked.

“Here” Gikwang said as he giving the bouquet of roses.

“I… I… Like you. I want you to... to… to… become my girlfriend. C-c-can I?” Gikwang stuttered. He was very nervous because it was his first time confest to the one he love in public.

“No I’m sorry. It is hard for me. I’m still in love with…” Chaerin said when she saw Doojoon hiding behind the tree.

“Him” she continued.

Chaerin and Doojoon eyes were met. They still felt that they still in love with each other. Suddenly Doojoon got out from his hiding and said “I Love You.”

“I love you too.” Chaerin said as she started walk closer to Doojoon, soon both of them ended up running and hug each other.

“I missed you.” said Doojoon

“I missed you too. Promise me not to do that thing anymore.” Chaerin said while hugging Doojoon tightly.

“I promise I won’t do any of that anymore. I promise to be faithful to you and only you from now on, so please take me back,” he begged.

“Okay,” she said. They hugged again but this time he pressed his lips onto hers. She gratefully kissed him back. They kissed as though they hadn’t seen each other in years. When they finally broke apart from each other they stared at each other’s eyes and whispered …

“I Love you,” to each other

 

“I guess happy ending doesn’t meant to me “said Gikwang as he walk far away from the happy couple.

 

 

.............................................................................

helloo!!!! kpoploversmsia is here!!! i'm gonna back to my hometown this week so i'm not gonna be around in 1 weeks.

for not making you to wait longer i made this teaser hope you like it and the poster

 

I'm so sorry!!!!! it really late right mianhae!!!!!!! 

i change the storyline a little bit if you still don't like it hope you enjoy this