I like you the best for trailingaway-

B2st/BEAST OneShot shop request (CLOSED FOR A WHILE NOT FOREVER)

“Hey!!! give me my bag back” Said Sookyung while trying to chase Yoseob.

“No!!!Until you say I’m the best man in the world!!!And one thing what is in your bag it is soo heavy??? did you bring rock?? ” said Yoseob while running away from Sookyung

Suddenly

“AH!!” Sookyung was sitting in floor. She had bumped with a group of kingkas which is:~

Hyunseung

Doojoon

Gikwang

Junhyung

“Hey! Sookyung are you okay?” Yoseob ran toward her. She stood up and saw four boys in front of her, just staring blankly at her.

 “Let me help you” said Gikwang while giving his handkerchief.

“It’s ok I can do it myself” Said Sookyung as she brushing herself. Then she heard some girls chattering

“hey did she just rejected Gikwang oppa help?” 

” Doesn’t she know about the B4?”

“Pfft who is B4?? is it for 4 Babo” thought Sookyung.

“Yah!!! Are you Okay???”asked Yoseob.

“Give me my bag.” ordered Sookyung.

“Here. Take your bag”Yoseob pouting.

“Uhmm Hi!! My name is Doojoon.I want to say sorry because I bumped with you just now” said Doojoon as he was waving his hand to Sookyung and Yoseob .

“I’m Yoseob. This is Sookyung, my bestfriend” reply Yoseob.

“Nice to meet you and mianhae Sookyungie~~~”Said gikwang while waving his hand and smile at Sookyung.

“Uhmm Hi!” said Sookyung with a forced smile on her face.

”isn’t he is the playboy of this school …hmmn such a playboy..is he doesn’t enough with the girls behind him”thought Sookyung.

Then she heard some girls said

“OMG!!!is Gikwang oppa just waving at her???”

“oh his smile makes me melt Ah~~”

“hmmn fangirls… why they just continue their studies or do something not just stalking around” thought Sookyung again.

On the other hand…..

“The eyes..the lips..the face…it is perfect..why is she smiling that way to Gikwang? it is really cute keke..wait a minute why I’m thinking about her don’t.. tell ..me I have…”

“Yah Hyunseung are you gonna apologize or not” said Junhyung at the same time awakening Hyunseung from daydream.

“Oh Hi.. Mianhae.Hyunseung.” said Hyunseung cooly.

“Oh it’s ok as long as nobody get hurts right!” said Sookyung.

“Yup that’s true..Ok let’s go guys.. See you next time ok!!!” said Doojoon while making an ok sign to Yoseob and Sookyung

“Okie Bye bye ” said Yoseob.

“Bye bye Sookyungie~~”said Gikwang as they go further and further than Yoseob and Sookyung.

 

After a few days

In Class

”He is soo scary..he looks like a man that want to eat me hahahah..But before that his eyes are really beautiful..it .. it..it..looks soo huh I can’t think it .. I think that’s why they called him the EYE PRINCE. hahaha.. strange but it is cute kekeke … is he the leader? It seems like it..Wait a second did I just thought of him ! what is this.. euww..Don’t tell me I have fall in love with him” thought Sookyung.She doesn’t realize that her teacher had called her name many times.

“MRS. KIM SOOKYUNG!!” said the teacher as her voice started become higher and higher.

“Ne.”

“Are you hearing me now??” asked the teacher.

“ne..”

“Why are you not answering me just now?”asked the teacher again.

“I’m sorry songsaengnim (teacher)” said Sookyung while bowing. She was really ashamed at that time.She just can’t stop looking down.

“hmmm just continue read the page of 54” Ordered the teacher.

“ne..”

 

After the class have finished

“Do you mind cleaning alone today? I have something important to do.”Yoseob said to Sookyung. 

 

“No.. of course not! Go if there's something important! I'll just finish cleaning alone!” He then nodded and took his bag before leaving.Sookyung cleaned the room before took her bag and went out of the classroom and headed out of the school building. It was 5pm already. She decided to go to the grocery store to buy food. 

…………………………

“Hey sweetie!”Sookyung turned around to the person behind her. It was three guys. She think they where some years older than her. She tightened her grip on the bag with groceries. “What do such a sweet girl do here alone?” she wanted to just get away from here. 

“I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to chat with you now...” Sookyung said and stepped backwards.

“Then we'll follow you home!” Sookyung shook her head. 

“No, No! It's okay I can go myself!” she turned around and wanted to leave, but one of them grabbed around her wrist and stopped her from going.

“Not so quick!” Sookyung looked at the guy. She could smell alcohol. Are they drunk? Sookyung closed her eyes and wished she was somewhere else or someone would come and help her away from here. She really disliked drunk people and She didn't like this situation. She tried to get free from his grip but he was too strong. He tightened his grip. She winced. It began to really hurt. “Why so nervous? We only want to follow you home!” 

“Hey! Let her go!” The guys looked at someone who was behind Sookyung. 

“Who are you? Just go away before you get hurt!” One of the drunk guys said. The guy behind Sookyung laughed at the comment. “Why are you laughing?” 

“Because it's you who will get hurt if you don't leave now!” The guy behind her walked over to the guy who held her.

 Sookyung then recognized him.She had met him earlier.Itwas Hyunseung. He was actually pretty hot! Hyunseung took the drunk guys wrist and did something, cause the next thing she knew the guy loosened his grip and then fell down on the ground in pain. She closed her eyes. She didn't want to see this. She could hear footsteps and then someone who fell on the ground in pain before someone running away. She then opened her eyes. Hyunseung was the only one left.

“Erm... Thanks” She said. He turned around and looked at her like she was stupid.

“Can't you even get away from some weak drunk guys?” He said in an annoyed way. He suddenly dragged Sookyung to a place.

 

Meanwhile…

 “I’m gonna say it..i’m gonna say it to her no matter what the challenges is” the words that always in Hyungseung’s mind.

Suddenly he remember what Yoseob had told him…

Flashback..

“Hyung wait for me!!!!!”said Yoseob as he running to catch up Hyunseung.

“Hmmn why are you want to see me” asked Hyunseung.

“Because I’m missing you…” said Yoseob in cute tone. Then Hyunseung make a puzzled face.

“The real reason to call you... I actually want to talk you about…. Sookyung “

“Why??? why is she sick??”Asked Hyunseung , changing the puzzled face to the worried face.

“No it’s not like that…Are you just worry about her just now??” said Yoseob said while smirking.

“it is not worry…”

“Then what is it?” ask Yoseob as his smirks becomes bigger and bigger.

“Back to the business. What s actually happen to Sookyung” said Hyunseung, trying to change the topic.

“I know you wanna to change the topic..But that’s ok” said Yoseob. Inside, Hyunseung was really relieved that Yoseob not gonna again.

“I want you… to quickly..say it to her” continued Yoseob.

“Say what??” Hyunseung ask.He was really don’y know what the meaning of what Yoseob word just now.

“What is inside your heart” said Yoseob while poking Hyunseung heart. He continued “Don’t try to fool me ok. I know what exactly in your heart. It’s better for you to confess it today if not…”

“If not what??”

“If not … I will not letting you see her”

“Why???”

“I .. I .. aishh don’t need to know. I got to go now. Bye Bye~~” said Yoseob while waving his hand to Hyunseung .After a few minutes Yoseob disappeared from Hyunseung sight.

“Maybe what is Yoseob said is true... It almost 5:00 pm. Ok now I have to search Sookyung and said it to before too late”thought Hyunseung and started to search at grocery store.

End of flashbacks

 

“Oppa where are we going?” asked Sookyung shyly. Seriously, who are not going to be blushed after the LEADER of popular kingkas are dragging her hands in front of many people.

After a few minutes walking they are finally arrived at a park with a lot of lovey dovey at there.Hyunseung saw a bench and nobody was sitting there.

“Let’s go there” said Hyunseung without any smile. In his mind he was really scared Sookyung will rejected him.

 

On the bench

“Oppa why are you dragging me to come here?” asked Sookyung. Breaking the silence since they were sitting on the bench.

“B..B ..”

“B what?” asked Sookyung

“ ‘take a deep breath’ Because I like you” said Hyunseung fastly like train

“W..w..what just you said just now” asked Sookyung trying to understand Hyunseung words.

“Ok this is the last time I LIKE YOU!!! Now I want you to be my lover started from today can we?” asked Hyunseung as he started to kneeling in front of Sookyung.

“Oppa, it is not nice if you stayed like this”

“Just answer me Yes Or No”

“Ok… maybe we can try .can you got up now?”

“One more thing..” said Hyunseung while standing in front of Sookyung.

“Nan niga jeil joha

Niga jeil yeppeo

Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo

Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae

Gaseume saegyeodwo

Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae

Love it?? It is my new song heheheh and it is speacially for you”

“Ok I like it can you help me now???” Sookyung asked back.

“Can you sit here and not dancing like that in front of me “ she continued while making sign to make him to go to the bench.

“Like this?” said Hyunseung while dancing the I like You the Best dance.

“Stop it!!!!” said Sookyung while trying to catch Hyunseung.

“Catch me if you can!!!!” Hyunseung said.

Since then Hyunseung and Sookyung started a new journey as a couple.

 

Somebody pov

Now you are happy, but remember that I will always be here watching you from far away.

 

...............................................................................................

How is it???? I hope you like it~~ I just finished my exams and sorry for late update!!! ^^

how is the poster tell me what you thinks!!!!!

if you want to know who is the somebody (at the last sentences) try to look at Yoseob and Hyunseung conversation and you will know who is it