END

EUREONGIE

The way back from filming was indeed scary for EXO members. Kyungsoo sent a meaningful glance towards Sehun who was sit beside the fuming leader. Sehun just shrugged and stole some glance to his hyung beside him. He didn’t why his angelic hyung being like this, angry Joonmyeon hyung was a rare thing to happen. The same thing happened inside M van, Kris with staring at the back of the seat like he wanted to make a hole on it. He didn’t smile, and he didn’t even utter any single word. His stoic face was colder than before. Tao tried to make his gege talked to him but then he just got a death glare from Kris like Kris said “shut the up”. Tao inched closer to Minseok and buried his face on his neck, frightened by Kris’s glare. Luhan silently texted Sehun asking about what happened with Kris, hoping Sehun knew why.

“I don’t know babe, Joonmyeon hyung did the same”

Luhan sighed reading his boyfriend’s text. Something was off with their leaders. And he knew this will be hell for them, and he planned to go out with Sehun right after they arrived at dorm. He wanted his peaceful night that he was hundred percent sure Kris and Joonmyeon won’t let him have it later.

30 minutes or more like an eternity in both K and M vans and finally they arrived at the dorm. Because the manager wanted to have some talk to them before they headed sleep, so the M members clamped inside K dorm.

Sehun and Luhan took the seat close to each other, Jongin and Kyungsoo shared a couch, Chanyeol sprawled on the floor with his head on Baekhyun laps, Lay sat beside the manager hyung, while Tao, Xiumin and Chen him.

The manager hyung raised his eyebrow, confused with his leaders.

“You two, stop staring and sit down”

Joonmyeon sent a hateful stare towards Kris and muttered, “I don’t want to sit beside him”

Kris who just standing beside Joonmyeon gawked at the male beside him and spat, “Like I want to sit beside you”

Never in manager hyung life he expected to see Kris and Joonmyeon being like this, fighting like a child. All he knew was they always being sweet and lovey dovey and cute and all sweet things that made he wanted to puke rainbow watching it. This was new for him.

“What happened to you guys?” He asked. He didn’t want something bad happened that night, well, when he still inside the dorm.

“It’s his fault” Joonmyeon answered first.

The other members held their breath watching it. Mad Joonmyeon was worse.

“Excuse me? Mind you tell me why it was my fault?” Kris snapped at the smaller man.

Manager hyung sighed and he decided to just leave before he got a headache. The members sent him a begging look but he himself wanted to stay away from KrisHo mess. He walked silently to the front door while Kris and Joonmyeon were sending each other hateful glare.

“Oh, don’t you remember that you spent 100.000 won just for a doll? A freaking doll Kris!”

Luhan flinched hearing Joonmyeon called Kris with ‘Kris’, he always called him Yifan before and with him said Kris, that means he was really mad.

Before Kris could answer him, Joonmyeon added, “Don’t you think you wasted your money too much?”

Kris turned his body towards Joonmyeon, so now he was towering him.

“I wasted my money too much? How about you gave your card to Kyungsoo” Kris pointed at Kyungsoo who instantly hide behind Jongin’s back “for him to buy a hot dog? A damn hot dog?”

“It’s just a hot dog and it didn’t cost much. It’s edible too!” Joonmyeon retorted back.

“And what do you think about the dolls? Don’t you think it wasn’t huggable?”

“No! And what about those pulshies you bought?”

“And what about you always bought Tao things?”

Tao flinched hearing his name brought up in their fight.

“You gave Chanyeol an expensive boxer!”

Chanyeol cursed in his mind, he knew his name will come sooner or later.

“That was a gift for God shake Kim Joonmyeon!”

“It’s the same!”

“No it is not!”

“Yes it is Wu Yifan!”

“No. It. Is. Not” Kris walked closer to Joonmyeon, their eyes met and Joonmyeon felt like his knees turned into jelly. Kris’s eyes were his weakness. He walked backwards until he bumped to the couch.

Jongin and Kyungsoo who were sat at that couch retreated themselves to sit on the floor.

Kris trapped Joonmyeon with his arms. “Now Kim Joonmyeon, love, tell me again, am I wrong?” Kris’s tone was dangerously low.

Joonmyeon gulped, he diverted his eyes from Kris and answered, “No”. He was already feeling small with Kris stood tall in front of him and to be honest his glare intimidated him.

“Awww little Joonmyeon is scared now?” Kris mocked Joonmyeon, smirk plastered on his face. “Hey guys, look at our angel, so cute isn’t he? Being vulnerable and scared like this?” Kris put his index finger on Joonmyeon chin and raised it.

The members felt like they wanted to die in their spot because Kris looked like a murderer now. Or a vampire who wanted to bloods from his victim.

“Uh.. Kris.. We want to get some ddokbeoki, we’ll see you two later okay?” Minseok as the older braved himself to speak. he needed to save s.

And then the 10 members were hurriedly run to the door and disappeared leaving the leaders alone.

“So now it’s just you and me. You can kindly tell me why you were mad at me” Kris voice was softer now. His fingers caressed Joonmyeon’s soft and reddening cheeks.

“It’s.. Ugh.. Ummm..” Joonmyeon found his voice stuck on his throat.

“Yes baby?”

“Kris.. I—I..”

“Hmm?” Kris loved to tease his Joonmyeon like this.

“Arggh I don’t know!” Joonmyeon with his might pushed Kris away from him and stomped out to his room and slam the door.

Kris chuckled at his boyfriend, or he could say fiancée’s behavior. Sometimes childish Joonmyeon is cute in his eyes.

He put his hands in his pockets and headed to Joonmyeon’s room. He saw Joonmyeon’s back facing him and he knew he was pouting now.

“Babe” He called.

“….”

“Love?” He called again.

“…..”

“Wu Yifan’s fiancée?” Kris tried again. He tried not to laugh or else Joonmyeon will mad at him forever.

“Stop it!” Joonmyeon finally answered.

Kris smiled and sat beside Joonmyeon. He took his hand and intertwined it with his.

“I’m sorry okay?” He said softly while rubbing Joonmyeon’s knuckles.

Joonmyeon put his head on Kris’s shoulder. “No, I’m sorry Yifan”

Kris kissed Joonmyeon’s crown but then again, “Now you call me Yifan”

Joonmyeon hit Kris’s chest playfully, “I’m sorry for being like that to you. I don’t know what’s wrong with me” Joonmyeon looked at Kris and gave him his ‘I’m sorry’ eyes.

Kris pecked Joonmyeon’s lips softly.

“I’m sorry for being immature too babe”

“I hate fighting with you”

“Me too”

“The kids was frightened back then”

“I know”

“And manager hyung too”

“I know”

“Can you stop saying that?” Joonmyeon was irritated at Kris’s answers.

“Saying what? I love you?”

“Yifaaaaan!”

“Why? I love you Myeon”

Ugh

Joonmyeon felt his cheeks getting hot and he knew he turned red slowly.

“Don’t say that if you didn’t mean it”

“Baby look, I meant it. I love you and that’s true” Kris wanted to kiss Joonmyeon’s now putting lips badly.

“Really?”

“Yes”

Smile bloomed on Joonmyeon’s face. Hearing Kris’s I love You’s was a kind of his addiction.

“And one more”

“Huh?” Joonmyeon sent Kris a questioning look.

“I love you a lot-more than Eureongie”

 

Few Days Later

 

Kris happily walked into Joonmyeon and Sehun’s room hiding his hand behind his back. He had something for Joonmyeon. And he was sure he will like it.

“Hey babe” Kris greeted. Joonmyeon in other hand who was eating his cookie while reading a book looked up to Kris.

“Oh hey, you’re back” Joonmyeon gave Kris his famous angelic smile.

“Yes. And I miss you” Kris gave Joonmyeon a soft and yet long kiss, showing him how much he missed him.

“Look what I’ve got for you”

Kris took out his hand and Joonmyeon could see a cute lavender teddy bear within his fingers.

Kris gave the teddy to Joonmyeon and Joonmyeon hug it like there is no tomorrow. Kris was happy to see Joonmyeon smiled with his teddy bear in his arms.

“But Kris.. You don’t need to..”

Kris cut him, “If I have Eureongie, I’ll give you Ufannie to hug when I’m not around”

Joonmyeon’s eyes got big, “Ufannie? Waeee? I don’t like it!”

“It means Wufan! Please Joonmyeon, I tried to be romantic just now”

Joonmyeon let out his soft laughed and then kissed Kris’s nose.

“No need to try, you always romantic in my eyes”

And it was time for Kris to turn red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done!

I'm sorry this story is un-beta-ed TT

But I hope you'll like this :')

And I know I need to complete APPA UMMA VS SONS 

I promise it will complete tomorrow, ^^

Comments will be loved and I love to read all your comments :)

See ya soon bb~~

-FM-