01

Different people

Somewhere in Beijing:

The students of Beijing millitairy school were working hard. Everyone was wearing a dark green t-shirt, green camouflage pants with a green belt and black boots. They were running parcourt. One boy with black hair and well built figure was on lead. He jumped climbed ran crawled with ease. He was one of their top trainees. He is very popular among both boys and girls and even the trainers. His name is Aiden Jay Liu Yiyun, a Taiwanese-American 18 years old boy. He is from a wealthy family and wants to become like his father when grown up.

Shindong: Okay kids come here!

Everybody ran towards one of the trainers called Shin Donghee. He is one of the best trainers in the whole academy actually.

Shindong: 50 push-ups. 60 sit-ups and 100 jump and jags. Now go go go!

Everyone did what he told them to do. Ofcourse there was one certain student who did it with ease. eady did like 20 push-ups.

Shindong: Come on do you want to join the army later or not!

Trainees: Yes sir!

Shindong: Then do your best! Donghae since when you became ?! Come up and down its not that diffucult!

Donghae: Yes sir!

Shindong: Aiden thats how I like it, keep on come on! Dont give up guys dont give up your dreams! Your hopes! Your way to survive!

Trainess: Yes sir!

Shindong: Thats more how I like it!

He walked pass all the trainees and gave them a little speech.

There were three guys in the corner of the room. They had a filmrecorder and some files. They focussed on one certain black haired guy who is one of their best trainees.

Baekhyun: Thats him, he is perfect

Nickhun: You sure about that?

Baekhyun: Ofcourse I am, he is strong. And determinate. Trust me Nic

Nickhun: Im not sure if I can trust you Baek

Kyuhyun: Shh. Just watch it then we will be sure. I think Baekhyun is right though

Baekhyun: See?

 

Shindong: Aiden Jay Liu Yiyun come here!

Aiden walked tohis trainer.

Aiden: Yes?

Shindong: Here this came in for you

He handed him an envelope. Aiden bowed to him and Shindong bowed his head and started to check on the other trainees again. Aiden opened the envelope and read it.

Aiden Liu Yiyun

With this letter you are chosen as one of our new top students.

You are going to live in South-Korea, Seoul with a couple other students from other countries.

You'll learn about eachothers dreams and you will be trained more.

You will get missions and you get to go to a normal college.

We did some research on you too and found out that you are the perfect student from your age and country.

We hope you will accept our offer.

We see you in South-Korea Incheon airport at 1st of January 2014.

Take care and we hope to see you soon

The SM Team

 

 

He frowned when reeading. 

Who are these people?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chap and my hand hurts so much~

Hope you liked it