Final

It's fate

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Flashback

Nine 8 years old kids are playing at the park...

"Let's play hide and seek"

"Count me in."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Since you guys are playind we're playing too."

"Since you suggest the game your it."

"Okay. You guys better hide cuz I'm just counting till ten.."

"Every one hide!!!!!"

Hmm where should I hid? Aha! I know... The little Taeyeon ran to a bush and hide in it.

"No one will find me here."

Then while hiding she found at photo...

"Who is this boy? He is so good looking.." Nine years old Taeyeon had her first love at the first sight. Even thought she was just looking at the picture but she can feel her heart beat.

"Boo!!"

"Aaaaa... Yah I was so shocked you meanie."

"Hehehe you were so delicate with that paper, you didn't even notice me.. btw what is that."

"NO!! You can't see it." I'm not giving them this photo, they might take it from me..

"Girls look... Taengoo is hiding something from us!!"

"What teang unnie let me see it"

"I want to see it too."

"Me too."

End of flashback

=.=" Thoose girls were really mean.. How could they took that pic from me luckily they gave it back or else... Well ever since I found that pic, I never left it at home because it is precious for me. He is my first love and he is still the only guy I like. Even thought I never meet him but I always feel calm when I see his pic.

"Taengoo dear, we're here." Tonight I'm going to see my arranged fiancee. Even thought I don't want to marry him but I don't want my parent's to feel sad and dissapointed for not being able to fullfill their promise.

"Okay mom... I'm doing this because I love you."

"I know honey, and I'm sorry but if you keep on having feelings to the pic until when can I hold my grandchild."

"Mom... let's not talk about this." Well my parents has two objective of making me marry this guy. First, to fullfill their promise. Second, to make me stop taking and looking on my dream boy's pic.

"But sweetheart it's true." My mom is a meanie isn't she? But I still love her.

"Hello Mrs. Kim"

"Oh, Hello Suho-ah. Please call me mom."

"Is it really okay Mrs Kim?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Alright mom :)"

Okay I admit that he is good looking and polite but I'm still not sure about this...

" You must be Taeyeon. It's nice to meet you. My name is Suho."

"It's nice to meet you too Suho."

Then my parents and his parents started to talk to each other.. Even thought I didn't talk to him that much but I feel comfortable around him.

Two year later

I'm on my honeymoon with my beloved husband Suho.We got married a year ago.  After we got married he keep on being nice to me and I started to fall for him. We finaly went to our honeymoon because he was busy with the company..

"Oppa, let's go~~" I'm so excited.. we are in Paris, the city of love. I can't wait to explore the beauty of France.

"Arasso, wait a bit okay." said Suho.. huhuhu oppa is so slow.. well that make both of us.. 

The girls call us ahjumma & ahjussi couple.. those brats.. =_=".. anyway, my life's great and even thought I didn't find that boy from the photo, I'm still happy with my hubby ^.^.. I think I'm not going to find that boy or so I thought...

"Taengoo - ah, who is that boy in your wallet?" Ops.. well I always keep his photo in my wallet until now, even when I'm married.. I thought he didn't saw it ◎_◎.. I guess it's time to tell him the truth..

"Actually, that boy is my first love.. even thought I don't know him but just by seeing his face makes me calm.. welllll that was before we got married... are you mad at me???"

"Nope, I'm not mad at you. Not even a bit. I'm actually relieve and gratefull." did I just hear it right?? He is grateful.. but why??

"Are you confuse?? Well don't be.. because that boy is me.."

"Huh???" Okay I'm sooo speachless.. are you kidding me??

"You don't belive it, well let's see my childhood photo's shall we?"

"Okay let me see it. I want to know the real truth."

Then Suho showed her his childhood photo and Taeyeon just stand there in shock.

Oh god, I feel like crying, the guy I've been looking for is my own husband.. I'm so grateful to my mom and dad..

"Aigoo.. don't cry sweetheart.. I wonder how did you find that photo of me? I lost it while playing in the park when I was 9.."

"I found it behind the bushes while playing hide and seek when I was 8.. and I even keep it from the girls but my effort was a failure.. Those girls are stronger than me.. even if I'm older then them.." 

"Hahaha.. so you want to keep me huh ̄ー ̄ .. well honey you won't need that photo anymore because the real me is in front you.."

"Yah!! Shireo.. I want to keep this photo.."

"Arasso.. kaja.. you don't want to waste time on the trip would you?"

"Of course not.. KAJA!!"

Well could this trip get any better? I found out that my first love is my husband.. I can't be happier than that, I'm really grateful that I didn't cancel the wedding because if I did.. I think I would be really devested since I turned down the guy I've been searching for since I was 8.. Well since we are in a happy condition another news won't hurt right.

"Oppa, I have one more thing to say.."

"Yes, sweety.. what do you want to tell me?" well I don't think I can face him..

"I'm pregnant.." then I looked at his face, is he shocked really that shocked??

"Really? You aren't joking right?" I nodded

"Oh god.. I'm so happy.. I love you, I love you, I love you !!" ◎_◎.. is he that happy.. Well seems like my question is answerd when he kissed me..  What can I say.. we are just meant for each other.. In other words, we are destenied together.. It's fate...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Another crappy story from another qoute.. well sorry for the late update since I'm busy with school.. The reasons why I hate new year...