New

I Love Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Choi Jinri, but my family and my friends called me Sulli. I'm an ordinary girl who love to singing, dancing, swimming, and I love......him.

 

This year me and my family move from Busan to Seoul, because my father's boss send my father to work in Seoul. It's a first year I enter college. Now I study at Seoul University. My first day in this class. I feel horible, I just got one friend, because I'm too shy to ask the other. I really want to know all of friend in my class. But I don't know how to open my self, and actually I have some problem to remember new people, I need more time to remember new people.

Oh ya.. Actually a month before class start, there's a gathering for a new student. But I'm not come because I was sick in hospital. So I don't know others student.

When the others chatting, talking, laughing, I just silent and try to make myself comfortable in this new class.  I only talk when someone ask something to me. I studied in the class, when lunch time I just go to my car, I ate in the car after that back to class to study again and go home. . That's continued until one weeks. Miserable..

 

And finally in the second week, there's two friend ask me to talking with them. They're came from same high shcool.

"Hi Jinri.. I heard that you are from Busan International high school. Is it right?"

 

'The one with manly hair asked me, if I was'nt wrong her name is Amber'.

 

"ah yes I'm from Busan International high school" I smile.

"Nah.. Do you know my friend, she is in the same school with you. Her name is Yoona" asked the one with long hair

'err I don't know her name' I tought myself

"Jinri..."

"Ne..? Oh Yoona unnie ? I know her. She is a year above me"

"Yes you're right, but actualy she has th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter