Chapter 2

You're my everything
Chapter 2
 
Hyomin's POV
 
Without wasting any time I quickly called Yuri, "Yuri ah, what happen to Sunny?! Is she okay?! Please tell me she's fine, please." i started shouting and asking questions once Yuri picked up the phone. Jiyeon whom was with all the time tried to calm me down by saying that Sunny will be okay and that nothing bad is going to happen. 
 
"Hyomin ah, as for now all I can say is that Sunny is fine. She's just exhausted and she has been pushing herself too much but there is something that she has been keeping from all of us. That is the reason why she is feeling down and tired these few days. I supposed you are not aware of it right? I guess she didn't even told you about it as how she has been keeping it from all of us all these while. I'll let her tell you herself once she is much better. I've got to go, don't think too much Hyomin ah. Sunny will be just fine. Bye."
 
With that Yuri hang up the phone leaving me clueless as to what Sunny has been hiding from me all these while. I keep on thinking and trying to figure out what Yuri was talking about but I just can't seem to get the answer. I was not able to sleep the whole night thinking about Sunny, i was worried about her. How I wish I was right beside her when she needs me, how I wish I can go over to Japan at this very moment just to stay by her side and tell her that everything is going to be alright. With that i sent her a quick text.
 
To Sunkyu:
"Sunny ah, I saw the news. I hope there's nothing wrong with you, why are you pushing yourself too much? You know it's not good for you right? Stop pushing yourself to the limit, stop whenever your body says so. It hurts me to see you in this condition. Where is my sunshine that is always full of laughter and smile? I will wait for your reply, rest well and be in good condition once again. I miss you so, get well soon Sunkyu ah ."
 
I was not able to to close my eyes even for awhile yesterday, my mind is in a total mess. I have still not receive any news about Sunny, my heart keeps on beating at a faster rate. "Oh god, don't tell me something bad is going to happen again. Please no." i thought to myself. Suddenly Yuri called me, i answered the phone nervously.
 
"Yuri ah, how is Sunny? She's getting better right?" i asked while stuttering.
 
"Sunny's condition is getting worst, she is now relying on the oxygen mask." Yuri said while crying. I could hear her sobbing through the phone.
 
"What?! How did that happen?! What is exactly wrong with her?!" i asked with tears flowing down.
 
"Sunny.. She.."
 
==============================================================
 
Hyomin's POV
 
"She what?! What is wrong with her?!" i shouted at Yuri over the phone.
 
"Calm down Hyomin, Sunny suddenly had difficulty breathing just now and we got to know that she might have a problem with her heart. I think that was what she has been hiding from all of us. The possibility of her having a problem with her heart is still unknown thus I think that is the reason why she has never told any of us before about it. But all i ask from you is that don't ask her anything about it sooner or later. Let it be as how it is for now, i'm sure she will tell all of us when the right time comes. Arraso? I got to go, the doctor wants to talk to all of us." Yuri said to me calmly but I could still hear her sobbing through the phone.
 
Once Yuri had explained to me what had happen, I could not believe my ears. I told Jiyeon about Sunny and she was upset about it too. Jiyeon tried to calm me down for the umpteenth time. I was feeling tired so I decided to take a nap.
 
*A few hours later*
 
I woke up feeling much more better but I still can't help but to think about Sunny. I sighed while checking my phone, still no reply from her. I decided to sent her a text again.
 
To Sunkyu:
"Hey Sunny, how are you? I'm worried about you, there has not been a single reply from you up till today. I miss you, can I hope for a reply from you soon? . I will be waiting, i will. I love you."
 
I sighed once I sent her the text. I looked through all the pictures that I took with her, "I miss that bright smile of yours Sunny, I miss your voice." i said to myself.
 
Sunny's POV
 
I opened my eyes to see the members surrounding me. I saw how worried they look so I smiled assuring them that I am fine.
 
"Hey, why are you girls so worried? I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about." i said smiling to them.
 
"You sure you are okay Sunny?" Taeyeon asked me.
 
"Yes I am sure, Taeyeon ah. Don't worry about me alright?"
 
With that the girls just kept quiet and smiled. They soon did their on things while hanging around the ward with me. I sighed looking at them. I then checked my phone and saw a few messages from Hyomin. I quickly sent a reply to her upon seeing how worried she is about me.
 
To Hyominnie:
"Hyomin ah, sorry i have not been replying to your messages. I am totally fine, don't worry too much about me. I was just exhausted, a few rest here and there and I'll be fit as a fiddle again! You are cute when you are all worried you know, hehe. I miss you too Hyominnie, I will call you soon kay? Oh and I love you too my byungpoong."
 
Soon after I felt myself drifting to sleep. I was discharged from the hospital the next following day. I joined the girls with the practice as usual, I tried to keep up with everything but I failed to. I will stop to catch a breath every now and then.The girls noticed my behaviour and told me to take a rest but I told them that nothing is wrong. Once the practice were done, I was trying my best to catch my breath. I feel suffocated somehow and I don't know why.
 
========================================================
 
Sunny's POV
 
Throughout our concert tour, I keep holding on and tried really hard to catch up with the girls. The shortness of breath is not a joke, I sighed while thinking about what the doctor said before.
 
"You may have a possibility of having a heart problem in which your blood is not pumping through the arteries correctly. If you overworked yourself you may find yourself in danger. The first sign is shortness of breath, if you experience any of it sooner or later, I advice you to calm yourself down and take a rest as quickly as possible. The second sign of it getting worst is if you feel a sharp pain in your chest. Lastly, it will only get worse once you starts to break down into sweat profusely and starts to lost your vision. As for now I'll give you some medicines to help the blood pump through your arteries properly. Remember do not overwork yourself too much."
 
I was lost in my thoughts when Yuri nudge me. "Yah Sunny, you okay? What were you thinking about? Have you called Hyomin? She was so worried about you."
 
"Yeah i'm fine, just tired I guess. Don't worry, as for Hyomin I didn't get the chance to call her yet. I only replied her text though but she has yet to reply me. I wonder if she's somewhat angry with me or something, it's been weeks that I last heard from her." i sighed while answering her.
 
"Yah, then what are you waiting for? Go and call her now, you pabo." Yuri said while smacking my hand lightly before leaving the room.
 
Once Yuri were out from my sight, I took my phone and dialled Hyomin's number. I waited patiently for her to pick up the phone but to no avail. When I was about to end the call I heard someone answering the phone on the other line.
 
"Yaboseyo." i smiled upon hearing her voice.
 
"Hyomin ah it's me, Sunny."
 
"Sunny?! Yah i missed you so much, when are you coming back?! Why are you ignoring me?! You did not even reply my messages, do you know how worried I am about you?!"
 
"Yah! Stop shouting, my eardrum is going to burst! And wait a minute, what did you just say Park Sun Young? That I did not reply to your messages? Excuse me my byungpoong, for your information I did reply, let me emphasize again I DID reply to your messages but you are the one ignoring me and up till now I have never heard from you that is why I called you up. So much for calling you up, hmpf!"
 
"Wait2, you replied to my messages? But I didn't receive anything, oh wait I think I know why. Jiyeon is using my phone as her phone is spoilt and I think she forget to tell me that there is a text from you. Ah that girl, mianhe Sunny. Hehe."
 
"I'm not going to talk to you, hmpf!"
 
"Aww Sunny, i'm sorry. Puh-lease~~~ Sunny Sunny, Sunny Byunpoong. I'm sorry, I love you."
 
"Fine2, i'll forgive you this once Park Sun Young."
 
"Yeah! I love you again!"
 
"Stop being mushy will you?"
 
"Aww okay if you say so, how have you been? Feeling much better?"
 
"Hehe you're so cute. Yeah i'm feeling good Hyominnie, don't worry too much about me okay? I'm sorry i made you worried."
 
"You sure you're okay now? Yah, how can I not be worried about you? You're my everything, you mean the world to me."
 
"There you go again being all mushy, yes Hyominnie I am perfectly fine. Anyway I got to go, I love you. Hehe. Bye byungpoong!"
 
"Aww, that's fast. I still want to hear your voice, oh well I love you too Sunny! Text me once you're done okay?"
 
Hyomin's POV
 
I was sleeping soundly when I heard my phone ringing.
 
"Yaboseyo" i answered sleepily.
 
"Hyomin ah it's me, Sunny." my eyes shot open when I heard who's on the line. I started asking her questions and soon I felt energize talking to her. But our conversation has to come to an end, I guess she's busy. I smiled widely when I know that she's feeling much better and my day starts with a bright smile on my face.
 
From Sunkyu:
"Hyominnie, I love you. Thanks for always being there. I'm sorry again I made you worried so much. We'll hang out once i'm back in Korea okay? Miss you."
 
Sunny's POV
 
Today is the last day of our First Japan Tour, after the concert we had a mini celebration. We went to a buffet restaurant, upon reaching there as usual Sooyoung and Yoona were already rushing to put food on their plates. When I went to take some food, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest. The plate that I was holding on slipped off from my hand. The girls rushed towards me and asked what happen. I quickly said there's nothing wrong and the plate was slippery causing it to dropped. Throughout dinner, I tried to bear with the pain and without them noticing I took the medicines that was given to me.
 
==============================================
 
Sunny's POV
 
Once our stomachs were filled, we head back to our dorm in Japan. Upon reaching, I quickly head to bed and lie down trying my best to ease down the pain. Once the pain had ease down, I took my phone and texted Hyomin.
 
To Hominnie:
"I'm coming back to Korea tomorrow, I'll set a date for us to meet up soon alright? I love you and goodnight."
 
I closed my phone and went to sleep. The day has finally arrived, I woke up to prepare myself. We set off from the dorm at 8 in the morning as our flight were at 10am. While on our way to the airport, I received a text from Hyomin.
 
From Hyominnie:
"Yeah you're coming back today, I've missed you! I'll be waiting for our little date, set a date ASAP alright? I can't wait to meet you, text me once you've arrive safely back in Korea. I love you! "
 
I smiled to myself and close my phone. While waiting for our flight, we went to grab a bite. As usual, without the girls noticing, I took my medicines so as to prevent myself from having difficulty breathing again. It's time to board our flight, the rest of the girls were either eating or talking. There's a lot of things running through my mind, I look at each of the girls carefully. I'm glad I get to know them, they are everything to me. I smiled and close my eyes.
 
We soon reached Korea, manager oppa told us that we're free for today so I decided to meet up with Hyomin. I dialled her number and wait for her to answer.
 
"Yaboseyo."
 
"Hyomin ah, I'm back!" i said cheerfully.
 
"Yah Sunny! I'm glad you arrived safely. So when is our little date? Hehe"
 
"Today! You free?"
 
"Aww my schedule is packed for today. I'm sorry."
 
"What a waste, the only day I'm free is today. Oh well, you have to wait a little longer for our little date then I guessed."
 
"I'm just kidding! I have nothing on for today, I was just fooling around with you. So where shall we meet?"
 
"Haha I knew it, I'll meet you at our usual place in about half an hour? Will do?"
 
"Of course, I'll be there in a flash! Hehe."
 
"Yeah whatever you say Hyominnie, see you soon. Bye!"
 
"What? I'll be there before you! Hahaha, see you later too!"
 
I asked manager oppa to dropped me off at my destination, I bid goodbye to the other girls and went to the usual place that me and Hyomin always hang out. It was a nice and quiet place where one could easily get all their troubles away. I tried looking around for Hyomin but to no avail. "You'll be there before me huh?" i said to myself before smiling.
 
"Sunny ah!" i heard a familiar voice calling out my name.
 
"I thought you said that you'll be here before me?" i said with a smirk on my face.
 
"I was caught in a traffic jam, hehe."
 
"Right, you keep forgetting your things thus you ended up going in and out of you dorm didn't you?"
 
"Aww dang it! Why are you so clever? I can't even lie to you."
 
"Deal with it Hyominnie, you will never win. Haha."
 
"Fine2, you win." she said while pulling me into a hug.
 
"I missed you so much Sunny ah."
 
"I've missed you too, I really do."
 
We soon broke the hug and sit down looking at the view with our hands intertwined. Hyomin was talking non-stop and telling me how hard it is for her with me not by her side and how much she missed me and so on when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest.
 
Hyomin's POV
 
I was just laying down on my bed with nothing to do. There's no schedule at all for today, so the girls were free to do whatever they want to. Suddenly my phone ring and I heard Sunny's voice, I was excited to hear her voice and knowing that she had arrived in Korea made me much more excited. Then she said that she wanted to meet me today so I decided to told her a lie by saying that I'm not free today but quickly changed my mind when she said that I have to wait a little longer for our next little date.
 
I quickly get ready to meet her at our usual place, it's a place full of memories for both me and Sunny. I told her that I'll be there before her but dang it, I keep forgetting my things causing me to be late.
 
When I arrived, I saw a familiar petite body and shouted her name. She teased me about me arriving before her and I quickly make an excuse but was caught as she knows exactly as to why I'm late. I pulled her into a hug tightly before finally letting go. We sit down intertwining our hands together looking at the view, I talk about how much I've missed her and so on. She just kept quiet and just listened to me with a smile on her face that is when I saw a sudden change in her expression. She looks like she's trying to hold on to some sort of pain.
 
"Sunny ah, you okay?"
 
"..."
 
"Sunny.." i asked again when I never get a reply from her.
 
"Oh yeah I'm okay, I'm just feeling tired I guess. What were you saying just now?"
 
"You sure? I was just saying about how hard it is without you by my side."
 
"Yeah I'm sure, oh really now Hyominnie? You have your members by your side don't you?"
 
"Are you doubting me Lee Sunkyu? You are different, of course you can't be compared to them. You are my sunshine and I love you."
 
"You're being all mushy again but that is why your absolutely adorable and I love you too."
 
"Hehe I know."
 
Suddenly I heard a growling sound. I looked over to Sunny and she was pouting, oh so cute.
 
"Someone is hungry I supposed?" i said to her.
 
"Hehe yeah, can we go somewhere to eat Hyominnie?" she said with her aegyo voice which gets me fuzzy everytime.
 
"Of course we can, let's go."
 
We walked together hand in hand to our favourite eating place. Without us realising, it was already late and I could see that Sunny was tired. So I decided to just go home, I wait for her manager oppa to come and fetch her. After a few minutes I saw her van approaching, without wasting any time I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her lips. Causing her to burst into laughter.
 
"Why are you laughing?"
 
"Nothing, it's just that your actions make me laugh. I'm not going anywhere Hyominnie, I'm not going to leave you. There's no need for you to rushed into pulling me for a hug. Hehe."
 
"Oh sorry, hehe. Text me once you reached home okay?" i said before giving her a quick peck on the lips again.
 
"Yah! Stop stealing kisses!"
 
"Sorry, can't help it. Hehe. Have a good rest later on alright. I love you."
 
"I love you too Hyomninnie. You have a good rest too okay. Text me once you reach home arasso?"
 
"I will, I will. Bye Sunny." i said before letting her go.
 
Sunny's POV
 
Once we let go of the hug, I said goodbye to Hyominnie. I closed my eyes while in the van, upon reaching the dorm I went to the kitchen to eat my medicines which I have totally skip it for the past hours. I then went to my room and when I was about to sleep, my phone ring.
 
From Hyominnie:
"I'm home! Hehe. Thank you for today Sunny, how I wish we could stay a little longer together. I've missed you already, I know I'm being mushy again but I don't care.Rest well okay, goodnight. I love you. "
 
Oh Hyominnie, I laughed at her actions. She's too cute, hehe.
 
To Hyominnie:
"Yeah stop being all mushy will you? Oh I'm kidding, I love you just the way you are. Don't worrry, we'll spent time together another day alright, I missed you clinging on to me all day long. You rest well too my byungpoong. Love you too. "
 
======================================