Chapter 1

You're my everything
Hyomin's POV
 
I miss clinging on to her, her laughter, her bright smile and of course her voice. Without her my life seems incomplete, without her I won't be who I am today. I won't get to see her every week from now on, I won't be her folding screen anymore. I miss her but I have to let her go in order for her to be successful.
 
"I love you." that was the last thing that I said when I read out the letter to her. I could not hold on to my tears any longer, the moment she hugged me, it flows out much more freely. How I wish that the moment will stay as it is forever, not wanting to let her go.
 
"Don't cry, I will still be there if you need me." she said while still hugging me.
 
"You will still be my folding screen Hyomin ah." she said once again before breaking the hug.
 
Sunny's POV
 
The day for me to leave her has arrived, it hurts me so much thinking about it. She has even prepared a personal letter for me, I tried to hold on to my tears when she was reading out the letter. I still remember the time when I told her that I will be leaving 'Invincible Youth', she was devastated. I could see the fear and sadness in her eyes.
 
*flashback*
 
"Sunny ah, is there anything wrong?" she asked.
 
"Hyomin ah, there's something that I have to tell you." i said.
 
"What is it? I know, I know! You want to say that you love me right? Well I love you too!" Hyomin said with a cheery voice and a wide smile in her face.
 
"Haha funny Hyomin, it's not that you pabo," i replied.
 
The smile on her face soon disappeared when I said that. I quickly said "Of course I love you too Hyomin ah but that's not what I wanted to say."
 
"I will be leaving 'Invincible Youth' as my group will be focusing on our tour and I will be having my last recording next week." i continued. Upon hearing that, Hyomin said nothing at all as tears were flowing down her face. It hurts me as much as it hurts her. The thought of me leaving her has never ever crossed my mind.
 
"Hyomin ah, i'm sorry." i said while pulling her into a hug. None of us seems to want to break the hug until it was time for us to resume filming. During filming everything seems normal to everyone but not for her. She tried her best to enjoy filming, "I'll miss you" i said to myself when I saw her sad face beneath the smile and laughter that she put on.
 
*end of flashback*
 
The present: Sunny's POV
 
We have started with the promotions for our Japanese album and tour but I can't help from thinking about her. I miss her so much, I wonder how is she coping with life. I was then cut off from my train of thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.
 
*beep*
From Hyominnie:
"Sunny ah, I miss you . When will you be coming back?" i smiled when I read a text message from her. Though it's just a simple text, it made my day.
 
To Hyominnie:
"I miss you too Hyominnie, how are things going on for you? I will be coming back when we are done with our Japanese promotions and tour you pabo." i quickly sent her a reply.
 
Hyomin's POV
 
To Sunkyu:
"Things are not the way as how I want it to be, I need you. I miss you so much, my life seems incomplete without you and I am at a lost . How I wish you were right here with me at this very moment."
 
Soon after Sunny did not reply, I guess she's really busy. I waited for her reply but to no avail thus I ended up falling asleep.
 
*the next day*
 
I woke up to a bright sunny day, I quickly checked my phone for a reply from Sunny but to my disappointment, there's none. I sigh before getting ready for my schedule, I don't know why I had a feeling that something bad is going to happen.
 
Sunny's POV
 
Today 5th June 2011, we had a concert in Saitama. I realised that I did not reply Hyominnie's text yesterday so i quickly sent her a short text before getting ready for our concert.
 
To Hyominnie:
"Yah my lovely byungpoong, sorry I didn't replied your text yesterday, i'm completely exhausted. I'm having another concert again in a few and I don't feel good . Anyway don't think too much and enjoy your life as for now kay? I will be back soon if you stop dwelling on it. Hwaiting! I love you ."
 
Hyomin's POV
 
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a text alert, I smiled upon seeing the text from Sunny but could not help but feel worried for her. She must have been totally exhausted from the packed schedule. I decided to return her text later as I'm getting ready to perform. Everything that I did was not right, I made a slight mistake while performing, I was not paying attention when my group was interviewed. My heartbeat is beating at a fast rate, something is bound to happen but I wondered what it is. I tried to shrugged it off but to no avail.
 
When the day has come to an end for us, we headed back to our dorm. Upon reaching I the television and decided to relax myself by watching some show when suddenly the show was interrupted by a sudden news. My jaw dropped and my heart sank literally when I saw the news, tears were flowing down. Jiyeon saw what happen and tried to calm me down. I froze for a moment before I nervously grabbed my phone and called Yuri.
 
==============================================================