Person From The Past

Person From The Past [One-shot]

 

Jang Hyunseung sat in the Café,waiting Junhyung who still on the way here.He took a sip his coffee and looking on the roadway.The night sky looks less friendly,a light rain began to fall slowly.He just hoped Junhyung will come soon.

Suddenly he felt someone tapped his shoulder,thinking that maybe Junhyung he stood up and smiled.

“Hi..”

His smile disappeared replaced with a puzzled and shocked face.

“Jiyong Hyung..”

The guy in front of him smiled and his hair,”Glad that you still remember me…”he said and sat across on him.Still with puzzled face Hyunseung sat back and looking at the guy in front him,his head started to processing many question,from the simple one ‘why he can be here’ and the hard one that he doesn’t want to asking ‘why I miss this face?’

“Hyunseung-ah..don’t you miss me?”asked Jiyong with a serious face,his hand  came closer to Hyunseung’s hand,grabbed it tightly,Hyunseung looked at the hand who grabbed his and nods,he can’t lied,he really missed this figure however he ever occupied a special place in his heart.

“hows your day lately?”he asked again.”it’s good..”he simplified replied it.

Quiet.not from both of them say anything,they are deep in thought each other.Feeling the hand moved Hyunseung looked at Jiyong,he saw a sad face there.”hyung,you okay?”Hyunseung trying to break the silence,Jiyong just shook his head.”I’m deadly miss you..how dare you leave me..”

No.that’s not true.the one who leaved him is Jiyong.The one who breaking his heart in the first place is him.

“I never leave you,you are the one who leave me..”he said almost choked.Jiyong looked at him disbelieved.”I never..”

“yes,you are…”said Hyunseung repeated.

The café’s door opened,Junhyung dusted his hoodie and looking around,Hyunseung loose Jiyong’s hand and stood up,waving at Junhyung,he waved back and headed to Hyunseung’s place.

“is he your…”before Jiyong finished his words Hyunseung looked at him and nodded.smile on his face explains it all.Jiyong smiled he stood up and looking at Hyunseung who now staying on Junhyung’s arms.

“Junnie-ah..let me introducing you with someone..”he said and looking at Jiyong,who already nowhere to be seen.”yah,what are you talking about?”Junhyung laughed and sat across Hyunseung,on the place that Jiyong’s sat earlier.

“a-ani..”Hyunseung frowns and sat back,guessing where is Jiyong is.why he leaved once again without telling him?

He looked at the small paper that writed something there.

”I want you back…” 

"I'm still love you and always love you"-Jiyong

===

my first ~XD