i love you

I want to tell you something Luhan

After dancing lesson, Luhan was finding Sehun who didn't turn up for his lesson. When he reach his locker, he found a pink colour sticky note saying ' hey beautiful ' and he found another sticky note that shows an arrow towards the staircase and when he goes up he saw another note saying that his smile is beautiful, to be honest he didnt know how to react because he never have this kind of confession. When he reached the rooftop, he saw a beautiful tall man that he really loves . He didn't know to believe that it was Sehun's doing or someone else. 'Luhan hyung annyeong' Sehun said while smiling gracefully towards his crush. Luhan just stood there dumbfounded looking around the rooftop was all his picture that Sehun took secretly. Sehun pulled Luhan and walk around the exhibition of the deer what sehun would call it. 'Sehun-ah , who did this?' Luhan ask the taller boy , Sehun chuckled and ruffle the hot deer hair and whisper to him, 'of course it's me, who else do you think it is?' sehun was already grinning and deep down luhan heart he was nervous ? because sehun did this for him 'but why' the deer asked. Sehun chuckled and adore Luhan's blank aegyo face . 'Luhan hyung, let me tell you something, neh ?' luhan nodded anyways.Sehun took out the letter that he want to confess to Luhan, his plams are already sweating, he was biting his lips in nervous and most of all he was nervous would the deer reject him. That was his biggest fear.

'Luhan hyung, i've known you 3 years now. But what you don't know is that whenever you smile, you laugh,you make aegyo. You make my heart flutters alot like nobody knows. You've been there for me whenever i feel like giving up because you don't know what is the meaning of giving up.' Sehun was sweating like mad but he continues ' remember when i say that i have a crush? and you always thought that it was a girl. you know that my heart hurts because you only see me as a dongsaeng. But seeing you with other people, you laugh with them, smile to them. i will feel very jealous because you know why hyung? All this while i've been having a crush on you and those people near to you i feel like smacking them in the face and want to tell them that you're mine. Luhan hyun, i want you to look at me like how i look at you. i love the way your eyes sparkle.. omo luhan hyung' sehun rushed to luhan who is crying of happiness but sehun thought the wrong way. ' luhan hyung im so sorry. i know i shouldn't have confessed to you like this. this is all odf my fans idea telling me it will work and ..' sehun was already panicking. 'sehun ah.. im okay but please tell me straight to the point what you want to tell me?' 'Hyung i love you and can you be mine?' sehun ask while closing his eyes afraid that he will see luhan walked out on him. but instead of himhearing of the rooftop door open and lose, he felt someone arms on his waist and when he open his eyes it was luhan 'hyung?' 'sehunnie, i love you too and yes i'll be yours' luhan replied while hugging sehun and hearing the taller boy heart beat. Sehun hold him tighter because he was afraid one day, some day he will this small deer that he really love. He brought up Luhan face and giving him a kiss, and luhan perfectly know how to ruin a moment of sweetness he ask 'sehunnie, do your fans not mind us being together?' 'luhan hyung ofcourse they don't , look down there' when luhan ran to the railing , he saw sehun's fan says that they look together. 'so can i kiss you again luhan hyung?' sehun ask but luhan shook his head. Sehun groan but he just pull luhan and grab his face so that he can lean closer and kiss him. After they kiss, sehun said while smiling 'now i can tell to the whole world that you're mine and no one can touch my deer ' while kissing the deer forehead. 

It was a memorable evening for both sehun and luhan.Not only they're together now, they've been liking each other for how long anybody could count.