Help me

I want to tell you something Luhan

Sehun is the popular guy in school because of his cute face and also his poker face. But what others don't know is that he is having a big time cruh with a very cute guy who look like a bambi called Luhan . Sehun loves the way he smile , he laugh, the way his eyes sparkle, and the way his mouth moves when he talk. But Sehun thought that Luhan doesn't like him back like how he do but Luhan was literally 'fangirling' about him. Whenever Sehun laughs with his friend the way he talk the way his eye look like a cresent moon when he smile.

Sehun was walking around the school hall with every girl crowded beside him while he was finding a guy with black hair that can flutter his heart rapidly. He found Luhan going to their dancing class and he is really frustrated and decided to tell his fans that he really like luhan and wanting to ask them a favour by helping them, 

' okay guys i really need your help and can you help to not hurt my special one ?' sehun ask politely. the girls replied 'neeh oppa' 'so basically i like Luhan who is in my dancing class and i want him to be mine, what should i do?' 'awwwwww' the girls cooed one of them stepped out and say, 'oppa, all you have to do is paste stick notes firstly in his locker and guide him to the rooftop and tell him something ' 'do you think that it will work?' he asked worriedly 'of course it will, we will help you but tell us what you want to tell him ?' 'can i believe you that you will help me and not sabotage and you will not hurt him ?' 'oppa ! dont worry ! we know you like luhan oppa ' before sehun could reply they were already asking him what do he want to tell Luhan.