As if we're destined to meet

Love stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

“Where’s the hell did it go?” Donghae’s running meander all around their room like a lunatic; searching for something.

“What is it this time? How come you’d always lose something?” Kyuhyun already finished doing his homework and starting to pack his things into the bag again. And a second after, Yesung then entered the room. “Great! Not again!” Yesung just sighed and went straight to lie down on his bed, ignoring Kyuhyun remarked. “What’s wrong with you two? Can’t you two please not ruining my peaceful just for one day?”

Yesung sighed again, but this time louder than before.

“That ‘bastard’ again?” Kyuhyun asked again though he knows that he will never get the answer or maybe he just already know the answered himself for his previous question.

“Yeah! Only he’s the one that’s really hard to handle. Why must I always need to meet him nowadays?”

“You two were just fated to be together. You like it, don’t you? Meeting with him.” Kyuhyun’s lips curled up into a smirk.

“Duh!!” Yesung replied, rolling his eyes.

“Can’t you two just make a peace? Since you got the hot with him, why don’t you court him?” Donghae suddenly interrupted, joining the conversation while still doing the searching.

“I tried but he’s just too spoiled. I felt that I just wanna give up. But I need to dealing and meeting with him every day now.”

“That’s your wish.” Kyuhyun smirks.

“Well~~.” Yesung shrugged it off, not so sure. “But seriously, must we get in the same class and club every time? And for his time I didn’t follow him, okay.” Yesung’s eyes then followed wherever Donghae’s figure wondered around. Just realizing his chaotic state now since he stepped into the room. “What did he lose this time?” He whispered then to Kyuhyun.

“His wristwatch.” Kyuhyun also looked at the other.

“Watch?” Yesung gasped. “Is… this… what you looking for?” He rises up his right hand showing a wristwatch. All pairs of eyes in that room now switched to him.

“What? When….”

“See! I told you. You will find it somewhere. And it was with him.” Kyuhyun cuts him off first quickly.

“I forgot to tell you that I wanna borrowed it.” Yesung smiled sheepishly. Donghae automatically give him a death glare. “Sorry okay.” He quickly takes it back from his hand; wear it over his own wrist.

“Oh, !” Kyuhyun suddenly jolted up from the chair, realization hits him as he looked over his own watch.  “Great! Because of you two, I’m already late on my first day.” He immediately grabbed his bag and walk fast towards the door.

“First day?? What? Where he wants to go?” Yesung asked once the door was closed, as Kyuhyun’s leaving in panic and hurry.

“His tutoring class.”

“Oh, yeah! Principle’s granddaughter!” Yesung nodded, and then walk in to the bathroom. Just few minutes after that, he walked back in the room, seeing Donghae who’s already done changing his clothe. “Did you wanna go somewhere?”

“Work.”

“Don’t you only need to work at night?” he lies back on his bed again, looking over at Donghae that’s currently tying up his shoelaces.

“Yeah, but one of my friend have an emergency leave today, so I needs to replace his shift for today.”

“Oh!”

“Don’t you have the club meeting too today?”

“Yeah, later this evening.” Yesung sighed again.

“Just chill out and make a peace with him. He surely will melt too some days.”

“Yeah, sure….”

“Well then, I got to go. See you later.” Just a second after, Donghae already disappeared through the door leaving Yesung alone in the quiet room. He sighed again for the nth times that day.

“Lee Sungmin, what should I do with you now?” that said person’s image then appeared once again inside his mind right before he slowly drifts into his dreamless land.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Kyuhyun was panting hard when he arrived in front the big mansion. He don’t wanna leave a bad first expression on the first day, so he decided to just runs over to that place instead of driving the car since he surely will stuck in the traffic on the way here since it’s the peak hour now. Beside, that mansion was just few blocks from his dorm, so it’s not a problem for his healthy body to do a little exercise like that today. He’s breath hard inhaling the oxygen to fill in to his lung as he slowly regaining his normal breathing rate back.

As he’s about to press the doorbell button to announce his arrival to the house owner, his finger suddenly stopped just few inches from the doorbell button, as his ears catches a really beautiful melody played from a piano. His heart felt so captivated by that melody. The melody sounded so calm, warm and strong at the same time. Also he can felt that there’s a very deep, sad feeling comes from it too. It’s felt like the pianist is trying to tell a really meaningful emotions in one song, and somehow Kyuhyun could felt it.

Kyuhyun suddenly snapped out when that beautiful melody become discordant at the middle and his finger abruptly pushed the doorbell accidently. He cursed himself because of his careless action just now and also the one that had interrupt and destroyed the beautiful melody before it was finished playing. He unconsciously is wishing that he can hear it again.

Just a minute after that, the door opened from inside revealing a man in white shirt. “Oh, you must be Cho Kyuhyun-ssi, right?” Kyuhyun nodded. That man smiled, showing his dimples. “I’m Leeteuk.” Kyuhyun accepted his hand and shake them slowly. “Come in!!” Leeteuk opened the door wider.

“Ah! Thank you!” Kyuhyun then stopped just after he takes one step inside the mansion. He quite surprised with the view he saw in front him. A view where a quiet pretty man- ‘What?? Pretty?? Geez… what I’m thinking? I must be crazy.’ – chasing a little girl around the mansion.

“Hana!! You better stop there.” That man suddenly half yelled as he looked little bit angry. The little girl just runs away from him instantly. She giggles loud while running and stuck her tongue out for a second to that man behind her. “Or else, I will tickle you hard if I catch you.”

“Oppa will never do it.” She giggles again while mocking the man.

“Oh, don’t worry, they’re always like that.” Leeteuk suddenly said when he also t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter