First meeting

Love stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae was reading his book on his bed when suddenly there's a knock at the door and the door opened just a second after that, revealing two guys standing outside the room. “Hey.” The tallest between the two greeted him while entering the room. “Room 1315!" Donghae nodded. "I’m Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s Kim Yesung. The occupants of this room too.”

“Lee Donghae.” Donghae introduced himself while receiving both of the hands that were offered to him for the handshake.

“Wow, this room is quite big.” The much shorter guy named Yesung said while observing the room. The one named Kyuhyun immediately grabbed his chance to choose his territory. He picked the lower part of the bunk bed, leaving the top bed to Yesung with no other choice.

“I guess so, it have enough space for three to live in.” Donghae said, already sitting on his bed again. Being the one that came much earlier among them, he got to choose the single bed for himself.

“Oh no, this is a bed or a rock…!” Kyuhyun complained right after he lies on the bed.

“And we can’t do anything about it, don't we? So just be a good boy and accept it.” Yesung said too quickly to cut Kyuhyun off before he opened his mouth to do any other complaints. And the two starts their bickering back and forth. Donghae just grinned listening to his new roommates' conversation, from the topic about their new room to something that Donghae doesn't seem to know about.

“Are you two an old friend?” Donghae suddenly interrupts in the middle, when they paused to take a break. “You guys seems quiet friendly to each other.” He said rather curious as the speech that they used also quite casual unlike when they're talking with him.

“No, I just meet him at the main door.” Yesung answered him.

“Yeah! He’s lost when I found him.” Kyuhyun smirks while adding that said.

“I’m not lost. How many times do I need to tell you, it just that I wanted to observe our college scenery first?” Yesung tried to explain it earnestly to the -now Donghae knows- youngest among them. "I really am!"

“Oh really. Such a good students.” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

“So, what course did you guys take?” Donghae immediately interject again before another session of bickering to erupt again.

“I’m major in music and vocal. Minor in Math.” Said Kyuhyun; then starting to unpacked all his things now and organized them in his closet.

“Just like this brat, I’m music and vocal majored also. But no minor, that’s too burdensome.” Yesung turns to answer. He’s now sleeping on his bed and still don’t bother to unpack his thing. “What about you?”

“Major in dance; but I take music and vocal classes as my minor.”

“Wow, didn’t that sounded great. It looks like we can actually debut as a band after this. All of us taking the music and vocal course. Donghae then can teach us both the dance moves.” Yesung said while grinned. Donghae just smile at him and no reaction from the other one. “Hey, do you think we can survive here? I heard people said it quite tough to survive here.” Yesung asked out of the blue as the topic just now didn’t really attracted the other two.

“I’m sure I will. Or else I won’t be here.” Smirks were plastered on Kyuhyun's face, seems quite confident with himself whereas Donghae, even not so confident, just nodded agreed with the younger one.

“I don’t have any other choice but to survive too now that I don’t want to lose to both of you.” Yesung exclaimed; jumping off his bed to start unpacking his stuff too before the sunset, as they all needed to gather at school’s hall after that.

And that was the beginning of their friendships. At first, even they didn’t know that their simple meeting will end up as best friends for a life-time.

 

------빠삐용------

 

It has been three months now after the college started, and same like others students, the journey for those 3 best friends also went smoothly without any problems. The night time at their dorm’s room, Kyuhyun is humming to himself as he entered the room after finished showering and putting on his clothes, “Where’s Yesung?” was the first thing he asked as he cannot detect the other presence. Only Donghae in the room at the moment.

“Still doesn’t finish his class.”

“What is this?” Kyuhyun picked up a piece of paper that looks like a photo on the floor. It’s not there when he first come in. “Hey, look what I have here?” He called for Donghae’s attention, while waving the photo up high.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Donghae abruptly up from his study desk soon as he saw what the others have at his hand, dashed towards the younger. “Give it back to me.”

“Yeah! I recognized my friend here. But who’s the other guy?” Kyuhyun refused to give it back to the owner of the photo. “Is this your boyfriend?” Since all they three of them have become best friend, so surely they all know every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter