How a day ends..

How a day ends..
Please log in to read the full chapter

BGM : Is this love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung"
"what?"
"You really don't know what tomorrow is?"
"I've told you about thousands of times already. I DON'T KNOW."

Dujun sighs after he hears the question Yoseob has been asking him since they met this morning. Yoseob bites his lips and turns his chair the other way, showing his back to the older boy.

"What the..? Ya Yang Yoseob!! What's up with you today huh? Period?"
"Shut up you dorky head!!! You're the worst boyfriend ever!! Gosh"

Yoseob bangs his milkshake glass on the counter, ignoring all eyes that are staring at the two of them, and walks out the McDonald they just came in five minutes ago. Dujun blinks a few times and slaps his face lightly to prove that he's not dreaming, so that he has to follow the younger one and make up with him before it gets worse.

And for god sake, it hurts.

-------------------------------

"You really don't know?"
"No, I don't"
"Are you sure you're his boyfriend?"
"Yes...and why are you asking me this again? Aren't you suppose to tell me what's wrong and help me?"

Junhyung shakes his head, giving up on his dumb, best friend completely. Dujun frowns a little, not understanding what Junhyung is saying at all.

"What date is it today?"
"January...the seventh"
"Yup. And what's tomorrow?"
"The eight"
"And what day is that?"
"......."

"Hmmm..."

"Wait.. Don't tell me that Yoseob's birthday is not on the fifth!?!?"
"Oh My God!!! Now I know how Yoseob feels. You're a real jerk Yoon Dujun."
"W...what?"
"Go Go Get outta here before I punch you in the face."

Junhyung sighs as he grabs Dujun's arm and drag him to his studio's door. Dujun, who still hasn't come to his sence yet, stares at Junhyung's frown blankly and shakes his arm to let himself free from his angry friend.

Unfortunately, Junhyung is too annoyed to let Dujun go easily. He finally reaches the glass door and throw his dorky friend out from the room, then lock it before Dujun could push it open again.

"You!!! Arghhh Even my best friend won't help me then what could I do next!!! Don't tell me I'm really dumped"

Without noticing other people that walk pass and look at him and laugh, Dujun screams his throat out, not knowing what to do next. But then he hears a noise coming from the glass door he just came out, the sound of Junhyung pressing a paper with words on it on the door.

I'm telling you this just because I don't want people to think I have a mental disabled guy as a friend.

=> What happened on January 8th last year?

Figure it out, you dumb!! If you still don't know I think you should go hit your head with a rock. Geez. Even I can remember.

Not letting any more seconds be wasted, Dujun runs away as fast as a jet plane.

---------------

"A...and you know what...h...happened?"

"He said he couldn't remember it!!! What kind of boyfriend can't remember that day? Arghhhh"

Yoseob fusses and presses his little face on his giant teddy bear, while sobbing quietly. He then lay back down on his bed again, not even thinking about being quiet since he's just too angry to calm down.

"Yoseob-ah!!"
"Ahhhhhh!!!! GO AWAY!!!"

Yoseob throws the first thing he can reach, his backpack, straight to the person coming in his room without knocking. Even though he knows that there's only one person in the whole wide world who can do this, he still does it anyway. Dujun deserves it doesn't he??

 

“H…hey calm down Yoseob-ah…It’s hyung.”

“I know! And that’s why I don’t want to see you.”

“Calm down sweety…Hyung didn’t mean to make you angry this morning”

“Oh Hell Yeah!! It’s just because you can’t remember our special day. Right. It’s my fault for asking you what you should know and don’t even remember a bit of it.”

 

Yoseob glances at Dujun

Please log in to read the full chapter