Fantasies!

Through more nights

 Today definitely will make my girl have a special night and different from we always do. Seohyun and I are a couple pretty young, I'm 21 and 20, she is very reserved, and always chooses quieter locations, I like places the busiest, but today I will go with me, today will be special for sure. I want her to feel what I feel. The maximum possible, how I love the shaking, and today she escapes. My girl is sensitive, but that's what I love about her. So sweet and innocent, and I always trying to stoke it. The night will be long.

   It was difficult trying to convince her to follow me, but I managed, she resisted a little, tried to do a cute cry face with aegyo, Bad does she know you won't regret it. She is not to go to party so although it is not, new to me, for she will be. I want her to feel how much I want to today. We came to party, a Ballad of high level, people well dressed ...and animated, is the party of the year, I felt she shook my hand when we arrived at the entrance, gave me a look that I understand very well what it was, came close to me and said " -Love going back."

   But I gave in to that request. 

  She entered sandwiched me, the DJ was one of the best, I've I was entranced, I needed a drink soon. And of course I gave one to my girlfriend, It was his first time in a place like this, I laughed inside, was so cute how she I felt lost, but not for long.

More nights,
through more nights
You will be a girl forever,
girl and we stay forever young

Come on, come on, don’t hesitate and grab my hand

   The roof of the place had an incredible effect, with some magnificent decorations, She was already releasing and enjoying that place, her way, but she was. When the place was already crowded completist, people were already in Ecstasy, I felt my body heat up when we danced close together, and feel people around dancing rubbing in our bodies, was too much.Every breath in his neck was a torture for me, have to endure
every desire there, The kisses were increasingly voracious to the course of the night, I was no longer able to remain there. I wasn't
drunk, and she didn't either.

 I wanted the first time to be more romantic, not the sweetest thing to do, but I love her, and I want to,
to express this in some way, my way.  For me anywhere is perfect, as long as I'm with her, I want you to feel safe, that the imagination fly, the night is full of fantasies and emotions, and well, I can dress up the way I want tonight, we are free.

 

 

 

 

Hi, as I said would be pretty small ... to one thing, when I was writing I was listening to some music. Oh..I was listening to Neverland (U-Kiss). The part in bold and italic at the same time is a part of the music. Well I hope you enjoy ...opine what you found, can make criticisms. Well..I guess that's it, even!