Chapter 1

The Child that is called a Monster

"Sowoneul marhaebwa~

Ni maeumsoke inneun jageun kkumeul marhaebwa~"

(SNSD- Genie)

  Chanyeol woke up to the voices of angels, making him want to stay in bed and leave the ringtone on forever but, he knew he would have to answer it, cause it was the school's principal. Sighing he dragged his arm, reaching for the phone, with eyes still blury. That resulted in him knocking the phone off the small table, onto the floor. He then groaned.

  Chanyeol forced himself out of bed and bent down to get his phone. He was about to answer the phone which was still ringing when, the ringing stopped. Chanyeol threw his phone on the bed out of frusturation.

"Why does this happen to me?!?"

  The phone started ringing again making Chanyeol grab his hair in frusturation. He picked it up anyways.

"Hello?"

"Why don't you pick up your phone faster?"

"You know how I can't wake up early." He glanced at the digital clock that was placed next to his bed and his face immediately  darkened. "It's freakin six in the morning."

"Stop your whining and get your in my office fast. Everyone's already here except for you."

"Why should I go to your offi-' The principal ended the call.

"ARGHHHHHHH!!!" Chanyeol hurriedly put his uniform on and ran outside, exiting his dorm. He ran over like a madman to the principal's office, kicking the door open. Everyone in the room stared at him.

"Sorry for being late?"

  A man in his twenties sitting in a wheel chair glared at him. "Sit down." Chanyeol quickly took a seat next to his cold guy hyung, Kris.

"So why are we here?" A guy with wide eyes asked.

"Oh, right. Sorry, Kyungsoo. There will be a new transfer student today."

"So?" Kris stared at him coldly "What does a transfer student have to do with us?

"The transfer student will enter Exo." The members froze in their places.

"Why? We don't need more people, whoever she or he is, i'll never accept him or her."

"It's a guy. Anyways, it doesn't matter if you accept it or not, it's the order from the higher uppers." That shut the members up. "I have already said what I have wanted to say so go back to your classroom." 

  Without any word the members exited the room and headed towards their classroom.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  The classroom

 Entering the classroom, their classmates noticed their depressing aura and raised their eyebrow at it.

"What's with them?" A girl with blonde hair asked

"Who knows. But, Oh my god!!! Did you hear Jessica? There's going to be a transfer student." A girl with scarlet hair squealed

"Although your sisters, your personalities are so different." A girl(?) that looked like a boy said

"I know right? Although she's my sister, Krystal exagerates things."

 "I knew that Amber would betray me, but, to think of all people my sister would betray me. I hate you guys." Krystal pouted.

 "Hahaha!!! Jessica is now on my si-" Amber was interuppted by the teacher entering the room.

"Attention class! I have an announcment to make. We have a new transfer student." The teacher looked at the door he came in from earlier. "You can come in now." 

  When the door slided open, the students all looked curiously at the door (including the Exo members). The girls squealed as a cute, short but, somehow hot at the same time guy, walked in the room. He stood in the front of the board and was writing his name- Byun Baekhyun.

 "Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun but you guys can call me however you want!" Baekhyun gave out a toothy smile which made the girls squeal. Krystal jumped out of her seat and tackled Baekhyun to the floor.

"Gosh, why are you so cute?!?!"

  Baekhyun who was on the floor just laughed while the teacher was trying to pry Krystal off of the poor boy. 

  After, the teacher pried Krystal off of Baekhyun, she returned to her seat.

"Where should I let Baekhyun sit?" The girls of the class started waving their hands up in the air. The teacher ignored them and looked at the Exo member's who were currently glaring at the new student.

"Go sit next to... Tao. Tao raise your hand so, Baekhyun can identify you." The said boy raised his hand quietly and gave a shy smile, which made the girls go crazy.

  Baekhyun made his way to his seat. Sitting down, he looked at the boy next to him. The boy who's name was Tao, kind of reminded him of Piccolo, he also had dark circles that made him look like a panda. Seeing that class has started he decided to stop staring at the guy and concentrate on class. Well that's what he was planning to do, if he had his textbooks. He was brain storming on what he should do when he remembered.

"Tao... Tao...Tao!" Baekhyun whispered so only Tao could hear him.

"What is it?" Baekhyun heard a hint of annoyance in Tao's voice but, it quickly disappeared.

"Um... can you share your textbook with me?" Baekhyun tilted his head and unconciously gave out his irresistable puppy eyes.

".... sure..."

  Baekhyun quickly said his thank you and moved his desk next to Tao. The class passed by slowly. There was no words exchanged at all between Baekhyun and Tao during the whole class. When Baekhyun would try to start a conversation, Tao would quickly stop the conversation from moving on creating a awkward silence.

  When it was finally lunch time, Baekhyun quickly stood up and walked away from Tao with the excuse of going to the bathroom. Entering the bathroom he looked at his the mirror to see his own relfection. He the faucet and began splashing his face with water.

'Man that was awkward... I wonder if they all hate me. I want my own textbooks fast. I don't want to suffer the silence with him ever agai-' Baekhyun's thoughts were interuppted when he heard a cough coming from behind him.

"Your wasting water there." Baekhyun saw the guy who spoke with him pointing to the faucet that was left on. Baekhyun turned off the faucet quickly and turned to look at the guy again. He was about to ask the guy something when the other guy beat him to it.

"Aren't you going to dry your face?" The guy questioned.

"It's more refreshing like this." The guy stayed silent so Baekhyun decided it was his chance to question the guy.

"Excuse me but, who are you anyways?" The guy just gave out a small smile.

"I'm Joonmyun, Kim Joonmyun. People usually call me Suho though." It was silent again.

'It's awkward again... What's up with these people? I can't seem to find something to talk with them about.'

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Baekhyun-sshi. I hope I will not see you again." Baekhyun thought he heard Suho say not but, he wasn't sure so he let it go.

"Yes, Suho-sshi.. um-uh bye!" 

   Baekhyun exited the bathroom and took his time to walk to class.

'!!! Why was I so awkward? This is a first for me... this is the first time i'm awkward with someone. Suho seems like a nice guy but, he also seems unapproachable... but, who knows. , I seriously need to learn to stop murmuring to my self. People are staring at me weirdly. I wonder why talking to yourself is considered weird. Talking about weird stuff... I wonder what the old man wanted to talk with me about.' 

  While Baekhyun was lost deep in his thoughts, he didn't notice two giants watching his movements.

"Why are we doing this again?" Kris rolled his eyes at the giant with elf ears that was currently struggling to balance himself so he doesn't fall on the floor.

"I want to see what kind of guy Baekhyun is." Chanyeol sighed and continued "But, he isn't doing anything bad."

"You just want to blackmail him so he quits Exo." Kris raised his brow at Chanyeol

"That's a rude way to put it."

"Then what's a nice way of putting it?"

"I am currently finding a way to protect Exo from a intruder trying to intrude in our group."

"This is stupid." Kris walked away from the giant and went to class.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

   Entering class Baekhyun sighed in relief as he saw that his seatmate wasn't there. Thanks to his seatmate not being there during the whole class, classes passed by quickly. After class ended Baekhyun was preparing to go to his dorm when he heard on the loud speaker his name being called.

"Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Wu Yifan, Kim Joonmyun, Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, Luhan, Kim Minseok, Zhang Yixing, please come to the principle's office. I repeat, please come to the principle's office."

  The class started to get noisy with people throwing out questions to Baekhyun. Baekhyun after 10 minutes of interrogation, finally escaped out of the classroom. Despite being late, he was leisurely taking his time. Arriving at the office in less then 3 minutes, he opened the door and walked in. He earned looks from the Exo members. 

"Why are you late?" The principle asked with a stern voice

"When am I never late?" Baekhyun gave a stupid grin

"True..." The principal sighed and focused back to the Exo members. "Anyways, like I was saying, Baekhyun will enter Exo."

  The said boy eyes widened while the members of Exo were throwing him glares.

"Wa-wait! What are you talking about?!?" Baekhyun's face had confusion written in his face. "You said i'd be doing solo missions."

"Well, the plans changed. Although you'll be doing solo missions, you will be doing more missions with Exo."

"I don't want to~~~~!!!!!" Baekhyun wailed with tears in his eyes

"Shut up. Exo, tommorrow I want you to do your mission with Baekhyun. No complaints." 

  The Exo members opened their mouths to complain when they were stopped by the principal's terrifying glare. They made their way out of the office quietly, leaving Baekhyun alone with the principal.

"Your acting ."

"That wasn't acting. I really don't want to enter Exo."

"Why?"

"You saw how they looked at me. Plus, they are the most awkward people I have talked to from my entire life."

"You're only 18."

"Time sure flies by."

"The are you talking about and get out of my office already."

"Someone's moody. Well, bonjour." Baekhyun was already out the door when he said that

"Isn't bonjour 'hello'?" The principal thought to himself out loud. Though he quickly dismissed that thought as he got a call. 

"Hello?"

"So is the plan going well?"

"The plan has already started. Tommorrow will be the day when it offically starts though."

"Good. How's the brat doing? It's been a long tine since you've seen him, right?"

"He's the same as always. An annoying, stupid, brat."

  A laugh could be heard from the other line. 

"Well, since i've already said what i've wanted to say, i'll be going."

"Yes sir."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: I'm sorry for readers of my other stories.

Sorry for the typos too. 

I hope the story isn't too boring though... ㅠㅠ