Night School

Only in the End...

 

"It's ok Jinyoung oppa, let hurry up and clean so we can get ready for school." ~~~~ told me.

"araso." I replied to her. 
After cleaning up the mess and getting ready, everybody headed to school except CNU hyung. 

---------------------------------------------------

Your Pov.

"BYE SHINWOO OPPA!!" You said farewell to CNU with a wave.

"bye!" He waved back and left.

"Come on ~~~~, lets go." Baro said linking arms with you.

"Omo what are you doing" You said eyeing Baro.

"YAH!! RELEASE HER YOU PREVERT!!!" Sanduel yelled.

"NEVER!!" Baro said while running, his arm was still linked both yours, so you are running with him.

"YAH!! RELEASE HER!!" Gongchan yelled out.

"OPPA STOP!!! CAN'T CATCH MY BREATH!!" You yelled

"BUT HE'S CHASING ME!! TELL HIM TO STOP " Baro whined.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!" Jinyoung yelled out.

"You idiots can you see she's tired?!?" Jinyoung added.

He ran over to Baro and grab you away from him.

"Gosh I was just playing, chill out, I wasn't going to harm your princess." Baro whispered to himself.

"I heard that," Jinyoung said eyeing Baro.

"You know I was kiddding right?" Baro chuckle but looked scared because Jinyoung's stare was intense.

"Hey i'm alright Jinyoung oppa don't yell at him." You said

"Thank you ~~~~!" Baro mouthed to you.

You just smiled at Baro.

After all that chaos, all of you continued your path to night school.

All of you then met up with the B2ST members excluding Doojoon of course since he's probably at Let's Fly with CNU already.

"Hey babe. You missed me last night?"Junhyung came up to you and hugged you from the back.

"Oppa. So you decided you go to school huh?" You said while trying to tug away from him.

"ert as always." Eunmi said as she slapped the back of his head.

Jinyoung was just there glaring at Junhyung than looked away.

"Hey oppas!" You beamed while waving at Dongwoon, Kikwang, Yoseob, and Hyunseung....oh...and of course Junhyung was bickering with Eunmi again.

"Aigoo, those two never change." You said giggling.

"Come on you all....don't want that witch to yell at us for being late again!" Baro yelled as he walked off with Gongchan.

"hahaha, right lets go!" You said and grabbed Yoseob's and Jinyoung's hand then sped off.

"~~~~~-ah is so clueless huh?" both Sandeul and Dongwoon said together then eyed each other.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hyunseung said.

"nothing" both said again.

"and hyung, aren't you supposed to be at Let's Fly?" Kikwang asked.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'll go later. I don't want to leave my precious daughter yet." Hyunseung said then left inside the school.

"Come on Hyung and noona. Can you guys stop now and go to class." Dongwoon said to the two. 

The two separated then stomped their way into the school.

"Those two really will never change. Hopefully they can just finally date already." Dongwoon mumbled.

"Those two like each other?" Sandeul asked Dongwoon while walking inside the school.

"hahaha, yeah. Can't you tell?" Dongwoon smiled.

"A little. They were always bickering huh?" Sandeul asked remembering how Baro and Eunmi also argued with each other.

"yup, ever since. Come on Hyung, or we'll both be late!" Dongwoon said then ran off.

Classes were boring again off course. Soon it was lunch time which you dreaded the most because it's always renched with blood. You always brought your own lunch, but was also forced by Sandeul to drink you protion of blood even though you weren't a vampire.

"Hey!! Hyung! that's mine"! Baro yelled at Sandeul because he took a bite of Baro's sandwhich...with raw bloody meat of course.

"So. How is my precious daughter today? Still not interested in blood huh?" Hyunseung asked you.

"Oppa. Aren't you supposed to go with Doojoon oppa to work today?" You asked tilting your head a bit.

"Nah. I'll just start tomorrow" Hyunseung said with a huge grin on his face.

Jinyoung and Yoseob just stared at you while chomping on their food, which was a notice for you.

"Are oppas alright? You asked looking at Yoseob and Jinyoung.

They finally snapped out of the trance.

"Oh yeah....."Yoseob said a bit.

"Jinyoungie oppa. You have something on your lips." You said pointing and giggling at him.

"oh...is it off now?" He asked while cleaning his lips with a napkin.

"Yup" You said and smiled your eye smile.

"Oh my future wife is such a cutie...and did I not mention a hottie too?" Kikwang said out of no where.

"Oppa!" you said then slapped his arm playfully.

"aigoo...prevert." Baro said which cause laughter.

Kikwang look mad but in a playful way.

"Kikwang...you know im playing right?!?" Baro said kind of scared.

"You better run! I'll give you a three second start!" Kikwang said warning Baro.

"Wait I was just..." Baro said

"ONE!" 

"I was..."

"TWO!"

"I'm going to run now!" Baro said and ran as fast as he could.

"THREE! YAH!!" Kikwang said and chase Baro around the whole entire school playfully.

"Aigoo...idiots will always remain idiots.." Gongchan said.

"Well its good to know that you guys are getting along." You said whith a smile.

Jinyoung and Yoseob was just staring at you again and you saw it.

"Is there something on my face?" You asked touching your face.

"No.." They said at the same time.

"They totally like her." Sandeul whispered to Dongwoon.

"I know right.." Dongwoon whispered back.

"Yah! What are you two whispering about!" Yoseob said which shocked Sandeul and Dongwoon a little.

"NOTHING!" They yelled out together and smile at each other.

After that playful lunch and after your classes you guys headed to Let's Fly.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating been SUPER BUSY!! We wrote this chapter for a long time but got stuck with school work and haven't been updating it so our bad....and sorry for the bad chapter i have writer's block T^T    ~So_Mi97

HEHEHE~ Sorry for not updating in a long...long....long...long....time :D I had writers block for this...and so....a part was done by my cousin So_Mi97...and me.... :D hope you enjoy! COMMENTS ARE APPRICIATED <3  oh...and who else is into Drem High 2?