Chapter 2

1-4-3

Here is the second part. I hope it's good enough and happy reading :D


 

Exam done. Books away. Stress free.

It’s holiday time!

Changmin had proposed an idea that he wants to spend the holiday with Yunho and Kyuhyun. But he ‘unintentionally’ forgets to mention Siwon.

So you could imagine how embarrassed Kyuhyun is right now. Well how couldn’t he? He innocently thinks that he really is gonna spend his holiday on Jeju Island with Changmin and Yunho only so he casually pack up some of his loose shirt and wears his bright yellow shirt with Pikachu face printed out at the front.

The looked of pure amazement on Siwon’s face when he sees him that day will never leave Kyuhyun’s mind for at least another half a year.

Kyuhyun choose to ignored Siwon and climb at the back of Yunho’s Volvo car. Siwon slide in next to him while Changmin take his seat at the front beside Yunho.

Yunho put on his sunglasses and look at the two at the back before letting out an annoying grin and said with a cheerful tone, ‘Let’s go people!’

He starts the engine and drive.

Kyuhyun and Siwon tried to starts a conversation after a long time since they last met. It was a bit strange at first but it gets better from time to time.

They arrive after 5 hours of journey and as soon as they get there Changmin had stormed out of the car to get some fresh air.

‘I’ve never thought it will take that long!’ Changmin said while taking the mineral bottle Kyuhyun handed him. Couldn’t blame him though, Kyuhyun himself felt his stomach had made some weird dance that make him want to throw up.

‘Okay look. We already arrive so let’s go and check in’ Siwon said while helping Yunho getting out their luggage. Kyuhyun walk to take his luggage with him but Siwon beats him to it.

‘It’s okay I’ll carry it for you’

‘Thank you’

After checking in, they went up to their room to get some rest first before they went sight-seeing. Luckily Changmin decided to book three rooms instead of two or else he would have to share with Siwon ‘cause he knows Changmin wouldn’t want to be in separate rooms with Yunho.

                                                            . . . 

Kyuhyun fell on his bed with content sighed. He is so dead tired! He wonders how Yunho is doing because the man is the one who have been driving from Seoul to Jeju. But then he decided he couldn’t care less because that’s the least thing he can do for him after making him suffered from embarrassment about the whole Pikachu thing.

Kyuhyun then fell on a deep slumber.

                                                            . . .

*Knock*

      *Knock*

*Knock*

A series of loud knocking interrupting Kyuhyun’s sleep. He almost shouts at the intruder before he remembers that he is not in his dorm. Dragging his sleepy from towards the door, he opened it with force making the knocker almost tap his face with their knuckles.

‘What do you want?’ He asked.

                                                            . . . 

He felt his breath hitched looking at the form in front of him. Hair disheveled, eyes half lidded and clothes big and loose that shows off his white collarbone, he is utter perfection.

                                                            . . . 

Changmin’s P.O.V

‘What do you want?’

How dare he ask me what I want!

‘You *points a finger at Kyu* game addict has made us wait for almost an hour!! Did you know that?!’

‘Me?’

He asks and widens his already wide eyes. He looks so innocent and Yunho and Siwon looks like they’re gonna fall into his charm but I know more than anyone it is fake! He’s using them to get him out of trouble.

                                                            . . .

‘Get dressed before I leave you’

He only grinned at his best friend and blushed a little when he caught sight of Siwon. He looked at the clock on the wall and realized that they’re going to have a late lunch. No wonder Changmin is grumpy.

After he had finished getting dressed he walked down to the hall and approaches the others.

‘Good let’s go. I’m hungry’ Changmin walked a little too fast and Yunho have no choice but to chase after him before the younger could get lost.

Kyuhyun walked behind them and only after a few seconds later that he realize Siwon is walking with him.

The man looks casual in his shorts and dark blue flower-ish shirts. It looks good on him.

They settled down on a food stall that served the local’s usual food that they can’t usually get back in Seoul. Changmin was the most excited of course.

‘Calm down love, you’re gonna get choked if you keep eating like that’ Yunho said while rubbing his boyfriend’s back while the younger just grinned at him.

‘It will be a good thing if he does choke’ Kyuhyun muttered slowly but the two love birds heard him loud and clear. Yunho shot him a disapproving stares but he just shrugged it; still didn’t forget his earlier embarrassment of Siwon seeing him with the yellow freaking Pikachu shirt.

Speaking of the devil, the man didn’t seem to notice the little fight and happily munching his food. He caught sight of Kyuhyun looking at him and flashed the younger a smile that makes Kyuhyun wants to dig a deep hole and bury his face in it.

‘So..’ Changmin breaks the silence after a series of awkward glances from Kyuhyun and Siwon. ‘Where should we go next?’

‘I think we should go to the beach. The weather looks nice’ Siwon said and Yunho is more than happy to agree. Both Kyuhyun and Changmin roll their eyes upon seeing the happy grin and fist bump exchanges between the two buddies.

Of course it’s the beach. Where else is a good place than the beach to show off their bodies.

                                                            . . . 

Changmin and Kyuhyun were watching the other males surfing. They were currently on Jungmun beach and earlier Siwon had invited Kyuhyun to surf with them but the younger had decline. He prefers his alabaster skin, thank you very much. Changmin on the other hand wants to accompany Kyuhyun but the latter knew his best friend is going to starts some series of question.

‘Kyu?’ And it’s about to start now.

‘What?’

‘What are you going to do about Siwon?’ Changmin asked while sipping his coconut shake.

‘I don’t know Min. Sure we have spending more time together, but I don’t think it’s enough to make him fall for me. For all we knew, he might have a girlfriend back in Busan’ Kyuhyun pout childishly.

‘He’s born in Seoul’ Changmin state matter-of-factly. ‘And he doesn’t have a girlfriend’

‘How do you know?!! His girlfriend might be in some serious diseases and now lying in the hospital bed and maybe he went to visit her every day but since she’s dying he doesn’t want anyone to know and we just assumed that he’s single but in reality he’s not! So tell me how do you know that he’s single!!?’ Kyuhyun finish it all in one breath. All his frustration towards Choi Siwon that has been build inside him for so long and the possible thoughts of the man belong to someone else had Kyuhyun lash out to Changmin. He takes a look at the latter but Changmin only give him an incredulous look.

‘Err… because he tells me that he is’ Changmin said slowly, afraid of pushing kyuhyun’s wrong button that will result to his ear being deaf. ‘And he’s gay Kyu. The least that could happen is having a boyfriend although then we will have to go back to fact number 1; he’s single. But seriously how could you think that he has a girlfriend? He’s gay for years and you his ultimate number 1 stalker should know’

That somehow makes Kyuhyun’s face went red from embarrassment. Of course Siwon doesn’t have a girlfriend you idiot! You already knew!! What’s wrong with you Cho Kyuhyun?!

‘Err right. I forgot. And I am not a stalker, just his.. admirer’ He finish lamely.

Sigh.

This is what happens after bottling up your feelings for too long.

‘Right’ Changmin said, not truly agreed.

And just like that, the conversation ends.

 

2 Days Later

They are back in Seoul after spending a total 3 days in Jeju. Kyuhyun feel more relax and his head feels more ease, it’s like someone had lift a huge brick from his head.

He still has at least another week before he had to go back to the college to get his result. Speaking of it, Siwon and Yunho will be preparing for their graduation which means he has only little time left before he last sees his crush. That thoughts made him feels dizzy and he didn’t like it. He had like the man for a long time, is he really gonna give up just like that? Siwon will be out from college in less than a month and Kyuhyun may not see him again. The thought make his skin shrivel.

Suddenly he heard his phone beep signaling an incoming text messages. He went to where his phone is and unlocks it.

It’s a message from Siwon!

 

Message from: Siwon

Hey u’re asleep yet?

 

Message from: Kyuhyun

No. Why?

 

Message from: Siwon

R u free 2morrow? I want 2 meet u. There’s something important I want 2 talk about

 

Kyuhyun frowned reading Siwon’s message. What is it that he wants? He quickly typed a response.

 

Message from: Kyuhyun

Sure. Where can we meet?

 

Message from: Siwon

How about the coffee shop near our SM

 

Message from: Kyuhyun

Sapphire Blue? Sure :)

 

Message from: Siwon

Yup. Meet u there at 2 k?

 

Message from: Kyuhyun

K

 

Making sure Siwon didn’t send any more text messages, Kyuhyun quickly ran to his wardrobe to find a suitable shirt. Hey you gotta look good in front of the people that make your heart beats 100 mile per hour.

After he had settled with a dark skinny jeans with his favorite baby blue top, he flops down on the bed and his suddenly feels really nervous.

He has a feeling something good might happen.

                                                                                . . .

He came earlier than Siwon. He looks at his watch and it shows him it’s only 1.45 pm. He looked around the café, finding the man if he also chose to come early but Siwon is still not there yet. He chooses a table in a secluded corner because he didn’t like the noise in the café. Too many people, too many things to talk about.

A waitress come and takes his order but he didn’t feel hungry yet so he settled down with a hot cocoa. After waiting for his order, he looked around the room taking details of his surroundings. He liked it like this. His order comes and he carefully takes a sip of his drinks.

Luckily he decided to bring his laptop so he took it out and starts to do some of his homework to kill the time. He is too immersed in his work that he fails to notice that the person he had waiting for is already standing next to him.

‘Didn’t know you were that diligent’

He heard a voice and looked up only to find Choi Siwon is already sitting in front of him. The man is wearing light brown pants with a white thin sweater.

He looks gorgeous.

Kyuhyun quickly shut down his laptop after greeting him. The same waitress come and takes Siwon’s order. They have a chat while waiting for Siwon’s coffee to come. Kyuhyun had learned that Siwon is now learning and preparing to take over his father’s company. It’s been a hectic week for the man.

‘So Kyuhyun?’ Siwon said after taking a sip of his coffee. ‘You must be wondering why I wanted to meet you’

‘Not really. I just though you wanted to have a drink with me’ Kyuhyun said covering the fact that he is wondering why Siwon wanted to meet him.

‘Well okay then. I don’t like beating around the bust so I’m just gonna come out and say it okay?’

When he sees Kyuhyun nodded he took a deep breath and starts talking, ‘Kyuhyun I’m sure you remember how we met for the first time. I had knocked you down in the hallway on your first day and now I have to admit that I did it intentionally.’

Kyuhyun eyes bulged out hearing that.

‘I have notice you when you were looking for your class and I felt like I just have to go and talk to you,’ Siwon continued while looking straight at the boy in front of him. ‘What I’m really is going to say right now is that I like you. No. I’m very sure I love you’

Hearing the three magic words that he never thought he will hear it from Choi Siwon makes him embarrassingly choke on his own spit. Luckily he manages to calm down quickly. He looked at SIwon disbelievingly and was about to say something went Siwon cut him.

‘I know from Yunho that you also feel the same way as me…’

‘Wait wait wait. Hold it right there! Yunho told you!? When?’ Kyuhyun jaw dropped hearing what Siwon said.

‘I’m not so sure. It’s a long time ago’

Kyuhyun made a mental note to killed Yunho later.

‘Anyway I know that you like me too so do you think you could give us a chance?’

No freaking way! Choi Siwon is asking him to be his boyfriend! He must have done something good in his past life to deserve this. Thank you God!

‘Kyuhyun?’ He heard Siwon called him but he is too stunt to response.

Seeing Kyuhyun looked so shocked Siwon felt that he needs to explain things to the adorable boy in front of him.

‘I know that this is so sudden but I’m willing to wait if you want a time to think’

Kyuhyun could almost hear Changmin’s voice yelling at him ‘don’t you dare ask for a time Cho Kyuhyun!’

Kyuhyun blinked a few times to get rid of the sudden but very pleasing information before he took a deep breath and looked at Siwon.

‘Hmm I have lots to say but I don’t know where to begin. Yunho hyung were right. I do love you and I think..’ He bit his bottom lip shyly. ‘I’m willing to take a chance with you’

Siwon widen his eyes and let out a relief sigh upon hearing Kyuhyun’s words. He couldn’t believe this. The way Changmin told him he thought that Kyuhyun might needs some prove and the boy got suspicious easily but that wasn’t the case.

Kyuhyun is willing to date him!!

‘Thank you Kyuhyun. You don’t know how happy you made me’ Siwon flashed his dimple smile and carefully grab his boyfriend hands that were resting on the table.

Kyuhyun let out another shy smile.

Unbeknown to them, a couple in disguise are sitting a few table away from them and had been observing and listening to the newest couple conversation since the first time Siwon step into the café.

‘Finally’ Yunho let out a victorious smile that made Changmin return it with a thumb up.

 

6 Years Later

‘Baby hurry up! I need to go’

‘Wait wonnie!’

His 2 years of life time partner came out of their bedroom holding Siwon’s briefcase and tie. His swollen tummy cause the 28 years old man to slow down from reaching his husband. Cho - oops he’s a Choi now – Kyuhyun slowly walked towards his awaiting his husband. He reached him later and quickly helps him with his tie.

Siwon looked down to his husband who’s been pregnant for 6 months pregnant with adoration in his eyes. He never knew that when he decided to marry his sweetheart, Kyuhyun is a special man and could give him heirs.

Siwon of course is beyond ecstatic. His parents and Kyuhyun’s are more than supporting. He really feels happy that he’s going to be a daddy soon.

‘There. Done’ Kyuhyun is wiping his husband suit from imaginary dust and tip toed a little to give the man a kiss.

Siwon of course had to tease his husband. Instead of letting go, he wraps both arm around Kyuhyun’s waist and deepens the kiss. He could hear Kyuhyun’s moan and that make him smirk. He knew that Kyuhyun is a little sensitive this day but he really wants to hear the beautiful sound his spouse make when he .

He let go of the pouting lip and kiss the cute button nose. His arms still around Kyuhyun and the younger also wrap his arm around his tall husband to bring him closer. Well as close as his tummy would let.

‘I’m gonna be a little late tonight so don’t wait for me okay? Sleep early and rest. I’ll get Henry to send you lunch and dinner. I already prepare your breakfast and it’s on the table’ Siwon said in the softest voice while Kyuhyun is playing with his collar.

‘Wonnie’ Kyuhyun whined after he hears his husband is gonna be late.

‘Yes baby?’

‘Can’t I come with you? I don’t want to sit at home all alone’ His pout deepen because he knows Siwon can’t resist him.

‘You know you can’t. I’ll be in the meeting room all day love’ Siwon Kyuhyun’s soft hair while his other hand caressed the chubby cheek.

‘But I wanna go with you please’ Kyuhyun is now stomping his feet like a little child. ‘What if something happen to me and you’re not there’

‘Don’t say things like that Choi Kyuhyun’ Siwon said sternly. He didn’t like hearing things like that.

Kyuhyun on the other hand knew he has push Siwon’s wrong button but he can’t help it! He felt extra clingy today.

Siwon had regretted his tone of voice when he sees Kyuhyun looked down to play with the hem of his over-sized shirt. Even though he can’t see it, he is sure that the younger is still pouting and his eyes may have watered.

He let out a sigh before bringing Kyuhyun closer and lifts his chin so he could take a clearer look. He’s right. Kyuhyun looked like his about to cry.

How can he say no to this adorable creature?

‘I’m sorry okay?’ Siwon said and Kyuhyun sniffed a little before wiping his eyes with his shirt’s sleeve. ‘Umma is going to kill me if she finds out but okay. You can come baby’ Siwon smiled a little and let out a disbelieving chuckle upon seeing the sad look on Kyuhyun’s face turn to a happy grin like a kid on Christmas eve.

‘I’m gonna get dressed. Wait for me okay?’ Kyuhyun didn’t even wait for Siwon to answer before he just dashed to their room to change. Siwon just laughed seeing Kyuhyun’s antic. His husband is just too cute for his own good.

Siwon went to the kitchen to packed Kyuhyun’s breakfast so the younger could eat in the car. He went to the fridge and take out Kyuhyun’s fruit juice to include in the paper bag.

Kyuhyun come out not long after and Siwon can’t help but marvel.  Every time he looked at Kyuhyun’s he fall in love all over again.

Ahhh life is good

Siwon is already on the front door and Kyuhyun run a little to get to his husband site. He joined hand with Siwon and cling to him like a second skin. Siwon didn’t mind at all. The older closed the door behind them and locked it.

                                                                                . . . 

I was talking with Yoona about our assignment when I see a very gorgeous boy walking behind her. He looked nervous and kinda lost and I cooed at how adorable he looked. I merely ignored the girl in front of me. I don’t know why but I really want to hear his voice. So I excuse myself from Yoona and walked towards the boy.

He didn’t look up from his papers which give me a perfect excuse to bump him. He looked up at me with his doe eyes and I let out an apology.

I help him gather his things and talked for a little and gosh! His voice is heaven!

His name is Cho Kyuhyun and I found out that he’s a freshman. I would love to have a chat with him more but I remembered I’ve promise to meet up with Yunho.

Once again I excused myself from the lovely creature and walked past him.

And I guess God really love me!

Found out that the cute boy is friends with Yunho’s boyfriend. Best friend to be exact. God is really generous to me.

Now that everything seems to be easy, I’m gonna make sure that he’ll be mine.

Cho Kyuhyun is going to be mine

 

The End


 

Tell me what you think okay? Comments are highly appreciate :)