01

Voicemail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jieun, stop it, it’s distracting.” Suji,  your bestfriend, said. The two of you were in your room, trying to finish your assignment. You slightly pout as you stop clicking on your pen. “That’s the point, I need it to distract me.” She looks at you before sighing and sitting up properly. “Baekhyun again?” she asked, though it sounded more like a statement.

You nodded and breathed out a dreamy sigh. “He helped me today, in the library. I couldn’t concentrate, he was so.. perfect.” you said. “Jieun, why don’t you just confess already?” now she was asking. You bit your lip and shook your head and said “I’m too scared.”

Suji had left after finishing all the work that was needed to be done. You were laying down on your bed. Your heart is pounding heavily as you remembered how Baekhyun looked like earlier today. You like him, a lot. Letting out a squeal, you planted your face on your pillow. You kept thinking about him, that you slept late.

-

You were walking to the cafeteria because you had no class. You saw Baekhyun and some other friend of yours on a table. You bought a sandwich and some water and walked towards the sit, you said hi to all of them and blushed when you said hi to Baekhyun. The others snickered, it was no secret to them that you liked Baekhyun. Sometimes, you wondered if he knew too.

You just talked and laughed at what everyone was talking about. Blushing when you ended up staring at Baekhyun for too long. Your friend beside you whispered teasingly at you about how pink your cheeks were. You just shushed her while trying to hide your cheeks with your hair.

-

You putted the coffee’s and brownies on your customers table. You cleaned up the other table where the customers had left. You were at your part-time job, a café. After your shift had finished you walked to a park. Sitting down a bench, you looked at your phone. Your hair covering your face.

“Jieun, why are you hiding your pretty face?” someone said. You know the voice too well as your heart started beating rapidly. “B-baekhyun?” you stammered. You definitely didn’t expect him to be there. Blushing after you realized what he had said.

He sat down beside you. You glanced at him, noticing how he’s sweating. You just assumed that he went out jogging. Biting your lips you replied to him, “I was looking at my phone, I didn’t realized my hair went crazy.”

He chuckled.  You loved it when he does that. After sharing some small talks he had to leave, you nodded and said bye to him. Your heart still not calming down.

-

Today and tomorrow, is probably going to be the best days of your life. Okay, you were just exaggerating. Your friends had planned an MT (membership training), which is like a trip. You’re going camping with Baekhyun! Well not alone, obviously, but still.

You were wearing a black shirt and jeans sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter