Chapter X

I'll Be Waiting!
"Bomi, why can't you like me back?" A young boy asked her while playing with her in the playground
 
"Because you're short." Bomi answered back
 
"So if I got taller in the future, will you like me back?"
 
"Of course, but it seems impossible Ilhoon-ah, especially when you are this short."
 
"Yah!"
 
"Oh wae? It's the truth, pabo-ya!"
 
"Ok then. Let's make a deal."
 
"Okay, I have nothing to lose."
 
Bomi then awakens from her dreams, smiles as she remembers the way they fight before, as well as their deal. She excitingly prepared herself for school. She dolled up herself, unusual to the way she usually does. She gets more exciting with the thought of telling Ilhoon about their deal. She is excited to meet him. Whatever it is, she is just excited with the thought of him.
 
---
 
"Okay, let's call it a day class. Goodbye."
 
"Goodbye and thank you Mrs. Kim"
 
Class has ended, but Ilhoon is nowhere to be seen. Bomi has been worrying about him since the time she arrived school. She tried to call him but he is unreachable. 
 
"Bomi"
 
"Oh, Kyungsoo-ah"
 
"Aren't you leaving yet?" Kyungsoo said while packing his things up.
 
"Not yet. You can go ahead."
 
"Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm in charge of cleaning our room for today, let's go together."
 
"Oh, okay." Bomi said while still trying to contact Ilhoon
 
Kyungsoo, on the other hand, tries hard to prevent himself from getting Bomi's phone and tell her to stop worrying about the other guy and just focus on him instead. He finishes cleaning the room but Bomi still seems like she have no plan on leaving. So he pretends to clean the room even if the room is so tidy.
 
"Kyung-ah, I'm sorry but I have to go."
 
"Oh, okay, go ahead." He sighed.
 
When Bomi left the room, he sat and sighed. After that, he turned off the light and closed the door as he left the room. While he was going down, he heard a cry downstairs. He was frightened knowing that no one else besides him is in th school, plus Bomi had left, couple of minutes ago. He looked downstairs but there was no one there. He doesn't know what to do, as he went down, the cry gets louder and his fear gets bigger. Upon reaching the ground floor, it seemed like the cry came from a room so he peeked on it and relieved that there was a girl there. He was about to leave when he recognized that it was Minah, so he decided to go inside and comforted her.
After comforting her, as they were about to leave, heavy rain starts to pour. Knowing that Minah never brings her own umbrella, he had no choice but to send her back home. When suddenly he remembered Bomi. He was about to call her when she text him that she had arrived safely from home. So he then, sends Minah back home. Upon reaching the door of her house, Minah suddenly faints. Kyungsoo worriedly carried her inside took care of her.
He then, lays Minah down in her bed and hurriedly went to the bathroom and get a basin filled with water and a towel. He then returns to Minah to take care of her.
 
"Oppa, thank you."
 
"It's alright. Just go ahead and rest."
 
"Please do not leave me alone."
 
"Okay, I promise."
 
"You can leave after I sleep. Okay?"
 
"Yeah, just take your sleep, I will be here."
 
---
 
Morning came and just as Minah had expected, Kyungsoo had already left. And her fever has gone down already. She steps out of her room and headed to the kitchen, to her surprise, food was already there, with a note beside the plate.
She just smiled, saying, "How could I not love you Kyungsoo, when you keep doing things like this for me." Then ate her breakfast happily.
 
===
Author's note:
 
So how was it? Please do comment, subscribe and leave your suggestions. Have a good day ^^