Chapter two

Prince and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It was a mistake hyung." Suho admitted sadly. “I just really thought that it would be cool if I dance like what a real prince should do. And besides it sounded like so much more fun than some of the other official lesser prince options for Choi Blossom Festival."

 

Blossom Festival was the Isle of Choi's annual celebration of spring. It was a week-long festival that started with a fund-raising gala for the less fortunate people in their country or should we say their kingdom and it ended with a royal ball. The opening night was a little over a week away.

 

“I could've given out awards to preschool percussion band, given the Blossom Festival a speech or done a little dance. Which would you have picked hyung?"

 

“Probably the speech." Siwon said. “Have you given him something Nurse Krystal?"

 

“Not yet, Your Royal Highness," The nurse said pleasantly “but I'm about to."

 

“Lucky you," Suho said, batting his eyes at her, “because I have the cutest little royal backside. OUCH!!! Was that unnecessarily rough?"

 

“Don't be a baby, Prince Suho." The nurse said.

 

“I'm not taking your place for a dance number! We both know I can't dance. Prince of Dimples and Heartaches causes Foot Aches too." It was a direct quote from a headline on a famous newspaper in Seoul, with a very unflattering picture Siwon crushing the poor girl Seulgi's foot at her debutante ball.

 

“Ah... Seriously, the media is hard on you, hyung. They never nickname me. But in the past thirteen years you've been the Playboy Prince. Then, the Prince of Heartaches." Suho teased his cousin while giving him a crazy-teasing grin. “Now, since Tiffany, you've graduated to Prince Heartbreaker. It would all lead one to believe you are so much more exciting than you are."

 

Siwon scowled warningly at his cousin

 

“Don't give me that look, hyung. Your tiff with Tiff."

 

While the media loved the high-spirited high jinks of Suho, Siwon was seen as too stern, and too serious. Particularly since two broken engagements to two very popular women in South Korea, namely Stella Kim and Tiffany Hwang, Siwon was seen as coldly remote. Suho was fifth in line, a position he found deliciously relaxing, after his cousins namely Changmin, Kyuhyun and Minho.

 

 

“You should have thrown that Tiffany under a bus. She deserved it. Imagine hyung, tricking you into thinking she was pregnant. And---"

 

“We'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter