Chapter one

Prince and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The howl of pure pain sent icicles down Prince Siwon’s spine. He shot through the big wooden door of the palace infirmary, and came to a halt when he saw his own cousin, Prince Suho, lying on a cot while holding his right knee and squirming in obvious agony.

 

“I told you Suho, that horse was too much for you! He’s the most stubborn horse that we have here, why do you keep on insisting to use that?” Siwon growled

 

“Nice to see you too, hyung! And, goodmorning too!” Suho grasped “Naturally, that very day you told me that this horse was too much for me, my fate was sealed.”

 

Siwon just shook his head, because he knows deep inside that it’s so true. His cousin, who is four years younger than him, his junior, is a very reckless guy, but usually easily able to deflect the consequences of his recklessness with the abundance of his charm. A fact Suho proved by smiling bravely at a young nurse. Satisfied that the girl was so close to swooning, he turned back his attention and looked straight to Siwon.

 

“Look hyung, if you could spare me the lecture,” Suho began “I am in desperate need of a favor. I’m supposed to be somewhere.”

 

Siwon’s eyebrows rise, he never heard his cousin talk like that before. First of all, his cousin was never desperate. Secondly, Suho rarely worried about where he was supposed to be.

 

“Choi Sooyoung – is going to kill me if I’m not there. Honestly Siwon hyung, I’ve met the most fearsome lady who ever walked, not to mention, she’s really scary. She’s not an ordinary girl hyung.”

 

And last but not the least, as far as Siwon knew his cousin had never met a lady, maybe fearsome or not, he couldn’t slay with his infamous devil-may-care grin.

 

“Do you think you stand in for me?” Suho pleaded. “Just this once, hyung. Please, just this once. The young nurse probed his alarmingly swollen knew, and once again Suho howled.

 

What Siwon was having trouble fathoming was how his cousin Suho, who would be the first to admit he was entirely self focused, was managing to think about anything at this particular situation besides his knee injury.

 

“I think you just have to cancel it.” Siwon su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter