Cover Story

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned from Megan with a grimace on my face, met by Himchan smiling devilishly. He tilted his head to one side and walked passed me to stand in front of Megan. I glared at him as subtly as I could. He offered her his hand politely and she shook it, smiling angelically. "Hello," he said to her, "I'm..."

"Himchan," She said all knowingly. "I know who you are silly. You're everywhere these days." She smiled at him and he ducked his head down as he blushed. Are my eyes fooling me or is Himchan actually being humble? He shifted from foot to foot and scratched the back of his head.

"Is that so?" He bit his lower lip and adverted his eyes from her to me. "So, how do you guys know each other?" ... I hadn't thought of a story to tell everyone. I didn't want them to know I had been sneaking away to go spy on the love of my life... Megan must have sensed my anxiety and quickly came up with a lie.

"We just met. I noticed him from your band of course and wanted to become acquainted." I took a deep breath of relief as she covered for me. She really was perfect... I couldn't come up with anything better. 

Himchan pursed his lips and stuck his hands in his pockets. "I see... well if you like our music you should come by our shoot for our latest music video. We'd love to have you there."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter