The fatal accident

Two Coloured Dream

 

A girl stood in a pale dress that reached to her knees. Her feet were bare as they crunched the autumn leaves softly under them. Her brown hair flew across her face and drifted softy at the back of her head as the wind whistled. Her hair was a mess but somehow it was appealing, the tangles that seemed to not have been touched for a long time. She glanced the scenery with an eye...one eye...the other was hidden behind a white bandage that wrapped around to the back of her head. She looked through her light purple eyes (the one that was available), the scenery was an outskirt of green trees and canopy. She smiled...finally free…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I smiled...finally free...I could go anywhere, everywhere...This is the best day EVER!

 

(Five hours have passed)

 

Over the horizon I could just see a whole new setting. This is it...I'm going to be living the life I always wanted. People were walking about everywhere. This is so exciting!! I started to walk too. I strolled head held high between two zooming boxes with people in it. What is that?! It's like the human took control over the box! My head was spinning as I looked in all directions until a man yelled, "You’re walking on the road! Get off the road!" From then it seemed the whole noise awakened. There was all sorts of sounds, like a beep, boop, honk and people screaming and yelling. Terrified I glanced around and saw that no person was walking with me and were all walking on a flat grey ground with constant lines on it. I shuffled towards the lined grey area. All the noise hushed down and the moving boxes zoomed away again. People talked to thin air while holding a small rectangle box to their ears.What are they doing...I followed people walking over the grey ground. I suddenly realised that some people were breaking the rules and walking together in packs across an area with no grey ground but black ground. I want to try too! I hurried over to the black ground and walked across.

 

BEEPP!!!....I turned my head toward the sound, too late. SMACK! All I could last remember was seeing a young boy's face.

 

(Just for you to know the boy is Taemin.)

 

(At the hospital)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I seriously didn't hit her hard, is she going to be okay? She suddenly just walked onto the road!" I constantly chattered to the secretary at the hospital entrance.

 

"I'm sure she's fine." the secretary answered not concerned about the girl. "Can I please have your autograph?"

 

"Ahh...sure…" Taemin answered bewildered at the secretary's small concern. He signed away on the secretaries handbook. "So do you think it's okay if I go visit her now?"

 

"Ohh...Okay." the secretary replied irritated as she took the handbook back.

 

"Umm...I need to know the room number." Taemin said.

 

"It's on the third floor seventh right...would you like me you there." she smiled.

 

"I think it's better if you do your job...ohh...and can you please make sure those people don't follow me?" Taemin pointed at the fans who had their faces glued onto the locked glass doors of the hospital.

 

"Sure...any favour of Taemin's" she replied.

 

"Thanks, I'll pay you back." he dashed away from the scene and boarded the elevator up.

 

************

 

Short chapter...sorry!!

I'll write more next time but it makes it more suspenseful when it ends here.

Please continue reading my story...although this chapter may be boring I have a really funny chapter 2 coming up!!!

The girl who doesn't recognise the idol!

I'll update real soon!

And I promise I won't give up this story like my last one!!!

Please trust me and read this story for me!  (begging)

And please subscribe and comment for me!!! I am pleading...please...please...please...please...please...with cherry on top.   >.<