Underground

Underground

Underground

 

 

“Do you even know where we're going?” Taehyun asked as they made their way through the crowd.

 

Tokyo underground was pretty crowded at that time of the day. Or maybe at any hour. However, they had a mission to accomplish, and that was the reason they were walking side by side towards the rails, trying to sound as funny as possible for the TV.

 

“Shut up, it's you who followed me in this,” Mino replied with a smirk, his eyes again on Taehyun for maybe the hundredth time that day.

 

The maknae wore his usual black hoodie, black jeans and black boots. It was kinda his favorite outfit, as far as Mino could see. Not that his own was so different: black hoodie, dark – and a bit baggie – jeans, and white shoes. The PD had even asked them if it was made on purpose, but the truth was they just seemed to match each other whatever they did/wore.

 

Taehyun just smiled at that and left some more space between him and the rapper. Not because he wanted to, but because he had too. There were at least three cameras following them and they couldn't get caught holding hands or other. It was a security measure.

 

Mino thought the same and had his hands in his pockets, shyly looking away every time his eyes lingered on the younger boy for too long.

 

“I don't even understand why you're so interested in that ancient town,” Taehyun started again, just because they had to say something or else it would get boring for the viewers.

 

The thing was that they didn't really need to talk that much when they were by themselves. Not that they hadn't nothing to talk about, but they just liked to enjoy those moments together without useless talking.

 

Mino just laughed. “What, you think I'm too dumb to enjoy this kind of things?”

 

“Aren't you?” the maknae replied soon after, grinning widely.

 

They could hear the camera-noonas laughing behind them. They were doing good, though both of them would have preferred to go alone on that trip.

 

After reaching the platforms they spent some time figuring out which was the way to go. Of course they had opposite opinions about it, but after ten minutes, two more trains passing by and an almost fight, they came to an agreement.

 

“Is it always like that when you go out?” A girl from the staff asked, amused.

 

Taehyun just smiled, not wanting to speak up for fearing to say something wrong. His hanging out with Mino was of course not a secret but no one knew the real nature of those meetings and they liked to keep it like that. It would be too troublesome to do otherwise.

 

“Ya, because the princess here thinks he knows everything,” Mino answered, making his usual joke about the maknae's diva attitude.

 

“I think our train is coming,” the “princess” cut short, eyeing the crowded platform on their right.

 

“This is gonna be a war,” Mino murmured, looking at all the people gathered in front of the train. Though they were almost all shorter than him, he could guess it wasn't gonna be easy.

 

He looked at Taehyun, wishing he could just hug the boy by his side and guide him safely into the train. But the cameras were on them so all he could do was start to make his way through the crowd and hope Taehyun would follow suit.

 

People were pushing and squeezing like mad to the point that it was hard to breathe. Mino was more worried about Taehyun and the staff that about himself. He couldn't even turn around to check if they were okay, the only possible way was straight ahead.

 

At some point there was a hand in his own and before he could think about it he was squeezing it hard. He recognized one of Taehyun's rings and managed to calm himself enough to safely make it into the car.

 

When he turned around, all he could see was an ocean of people gathered in that small carriage. Taehyun was by his side, the black hood covering half of his face, just like his own. They both looked for the staff but they didn't recognize a single face around them. As they were looking out of the windows though, they saw one of their noonas waving at them as to say “we'll see you later”. They didn't manage to get in the car with all the cameras and stuff.

 

They were alone for the first time since WINNER TV had started.

 

“Hyung-” Taehyun was suddenly cut off by someone pushing him against the wall. The train was starting off again and people were unstable in their places.

 

Mino didn't think twice and placed himself in front of the maknae. Both hands on the wall, on both sides of Taehyun's face, he used his body to protect the boy from the crowd and at the same time to create some space for them to breathe.

 

As the train started moving, they were face to face, only a few centimeters away from each other. The rapper was just a bit taller and they could both feel each other's hot breaths on their faces.

 

Mino took his time to study Taehyun's face as though he was seeing him for the first time. His pale skin in contrast with his red lips, his little nose and those deep eyes that were watching him carefully and intensely. The hood on his head couldn't fully hide his messy red hair – some locks were framing his feminine face, giving him a lost-and-y kind of look. His brown eyes seemed to see nothing but Mino, as they never left his own.

 

Mino's eyes were darker than usual that day, or maybe the shadow of the hood the covered half of his face was giving him that look. For a moment, Taehyun had shivers up his spine: that look reminded him of the times where Mino had been mad at him. The maknae always found some ways to make the brightest member of WINNER angry. Maybe it was some sort of talent of his own, he didn't know. He just knew Mino had never gotten angry at anyone else – and Taehyun was grateful for that, because when he was mad Mino also got awfully y.

 

No one paid attention to them, no one was looking at them. It was like being alone in a crowded room.

 

Slowly, Taehyun let his hand slip inside Mino's hood, make his way around his neck and started caressing his nape with his thumb. All that without leaving Mino's eyes.

 

He felt how the rapper stiffened at his touch, but in a good way.

 

Pleasure.

 

Taehyun loved to just as much as Mino hated it (and secretly adored it). He leaned forward a bit and pressed his warm lips against the hot skin of his neck without warning, his face completely hidden by both their hoods.

 

Mino growled and rolled his eyes back at that, before closing them and taking a deep breath.

 

“Taehyun...”

 

If that was a feeble attempt to stop him, it didn't work. Taehyun kept pressing small kisses all over his neck, inhaling the scent of cologne coming from the rapper's tanned skin.

 

Mino couldn't move a muscle even if he wanted to. People were pressed against his back and the only thing that prevented him and Taehyun from being crushed against the wall were his strong arms stretched to it.

 

He surrendered to the pleasure Taehyun's lips were causing him and let the maknae grab his hoodie with both hands while the kisses intensified. Taehyun smiled at the way Mino's Adam's apple was moving continuously up and down as the rapper swallowed hard with every kiss.

 

He felt satisfied with every red mark he was leaving on the hyung's skin. It was like saying “he's mine” to everyone who were to see those signs. His hot breath was making Mino shiver in pleasure and he couldn't contain himself: his deep growls were shaking Taehyun all over.

 

In Mino's mind, he was already grabbing the maknae's waist, turning him around and pushing him against the wall, pressing himself against his back with the worst intentions. He was so gonna punish him for that torture once they were back at the hotel, no doubts.

 

Too soon, a piercing sound echoed through the car, followed by a robotic voice announcing they were reaching their final destination.

 

Taehyun leaned back as easily as he had leaned forward, the corner of his mouth and checked Mino's face with a satisfied smile on his swollen lips.

 

Mino's eyes were black as he eyed Taehyun back, his lips pressed in a tight line. He wasn't angry but he was extremely frustrated.

 

Taehyun knew that too well and smiled wider. “Aren't you glad I switched places with Seunghoon and followed you here?”

 

Mino raised an eyebrow at the maknae's shamelessness, and as people started to exit the car he took his chin in his hand and forced him in a deep kiss that left Taehyun breathless.

 

Shut up.” Barely a whisper on his shaken lips.

 

Then, like nothing had happened, he turned around and walked out of the train, a tall and black figure in the crowd that had just stole Taehyun's heart once again.

 

The maknae waited until he regained control over his shaking legs and followed him soon after.

 

No one had seen them or noticed them. The underground chaos would swallow them again soon enough.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End notes: hi everyone! I'm afterdark, better known as Nephilim (but not in this fandom lol) and this is my first namsong oneshot. You can say it's from ep 2 of WINNER TV, just a bit changed for the sake of our fangirl hearts :3

I would be glad to read what you think about my story/my writing style/whatever. So please if you liked it take a bit of your time to leave a comment! :)

Special Thanks: I want to dedicate this story to my bff/wifey/everything alaskaas who introduced me to WIN and also had the original idea for this story and dreams about this every night x°D I hope you liked it at least a little ♥

 

HUGE THANKS to Shanialuz for making this AWESOME fanart!!! ♥♥♥♥

(*sobbing in the distance*)

 

Thank you for reading my story! I'm not often on here but if you want you can find me on tumblr @ sonhyun.tumblr.com

See ya ~