I Found You

That's How We Do It

Luhan's POV

As we reached home , I felt suddenly thirsty because of our practice . I went to the kitchen to get some water . But there I saw her . I saw Fie . Cooking some porridge .

 

" Maybe it's for Tyra . " , I said to myself .

 

Fie's POV

My curiousity was beyond everything . I turned around to see who's coming .

" Oppa ?! " 

It's HIM .

Luhan .

I was shocked to see him .  Someone that I'm longing for ~

He was standing there , infront of me .

 

Luhan's POV

She turned around and face me . She said my name . I was surprised . My heart skip a beat . I covered my face with my palms and walked as fast as I could to my room .

Back to my room , I can't stand it anymore . Tears keep flowing .

Did she forget bout me already ?

 

Fie's POV

I don't know what just happened . I was shocked to see him .

There , I was standing , " I'm not blind right ? He's Luhan , isn't he ? " , asking myself .

Back to sense , I continue with the porridge .

 

After a few minutes , the porridge was ready . I'm taking it to Tyra's room . As I came , there's two doors . One is Tyra's and the other one is Luhan's .

I was still in shocked about what just happened about Luhan . Till I forgot which one is Tyra's .

Without taking any minute , I came in to Luhan's .