Chapter 2

Valentines puppy

"What the heck Hyunseung, you just had to make that punishment...hate you" Junhyung muttered angrily to Hyunseung. 

"Aw come on Junnie, its not like you died, lol, just take it as you did it for me!" Hyunseung casually replied, giggling.

Junhyung's expression softened. He would do anything for Hyunseung, his beloved.

"But...."Hyunseung started.

"What?"

"Did you get me a gift?"

"....uhh...um...OH YEAH I left it in the practice room! Let me go get it!" Junhyung thought of an excuse and grabbed his wallet, coat and phone, and rushed out of the dorm.

"YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Doojoon and Yoseob, who were playing with Yangyoon, heard Hyunseung yelling and saw Junhyung dash out. 

"...what just happened?" Yoseob asked

"Well Junhyung forgot Hyunseung's gift, so he's rushing to find one."

"Makes sense."

Yangyoon climbed onto Yoseob's lap and his face. "Aigoo Yangyoon is so cuuute~neomu saranghae~^^"

Doojoon pretended to look hurt. "You love him more than me?" Doojoon pouted a little.

"A-ani, I love you more~" Yoseob replied quickly, and leaned in to peck Doojoon on the cheek.

Behind the bedroom door, Hyunseung grumbled, "Aish this Junhyung..."

Meanwhile, Junhyung was in a jewelry store, looking at some rings. The sales clerk asked him,"What type of ring are you looking for?" 

"Umm...couple rings?"

"Well then, the girl must be very lucky." The clerk picked out a fews rings. Junhyung thought, its actually a him....

Looking at the few rings, junhyung picked a simple, silver pair. He paid for it and hurriedly rushed home.

Junhyung barged through the door, only to find Doojoon and Yoseob leaning on each other, taking a nap. Yangyoon was also sleeping, in between the two lovers. Junhyung mumbled, "How sweet..." And he was not being sarcastic.

He went into the room and approached Hyunseung. "Seungie, I'm sorry that your gift is late....but..." Junhyung took Hyunseung's hand and placed the ring on his finger."...but I still love you, will you marry me?"

Hyunseung turned to look at Junhyung in shock. "I...uhh.." Tears rolled down his cheeks and he squeezed Junhyung's hand tightly.

"I take that as a yes?"

".....yea..."

Junhyung embraced Hyunseung in a bone-crushing hug and kept on repeating the words"Saranghae...neomu saranghaeyo..."

Unbeknowst to them,a certain two boys and a dog were watching them secretly from the door, giggling to themselves.