Chapter 1

Valentines puppy

"7 days left before valentines day, and I dont have a gift in mind for Seobie! Ugh!" Doojoon yelled while pacing up and down the living room. Dongwoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, and Junhyung watched their leader go crazy thinking of a gift for Yoseob. "Hyung you can can go up to him and propose," Dongwoon suggested. "Or just kiss him, or go for a nice romantic dinner!" " Too cheesy, too sudden, too busy with schedules." Doojoon replied, rubbing his temples. Junhyung smirked and said,"The sad life of Yoon Doojo-" "SHH I AM TRYING TO THINK!!!" " Sad life indeed." Doojoon was lucky Yoseob was out, or Yoseob would totally start interrogating him.

The next day, Doojoon and Yoseob went to a pet store (Yoseob used aegyo to persuage Doojoon). "Hyung! This puppy is adorable! How I wish I could have it..." Yoseob pointed at a small little golden retriever. "You know," he continued, " one of my relatives proposed to his girlfriend with a pet, it was a cute little hamster, it was so cute and adorable and fluffy and small and did I say it was just too cute? " Doojoon wasn't listening. He had a plan... When they returned to the dorm, Doojoon went straight to sleep, being exhausted from the exessive spazzing over the animals in the pet shop by Yoseob. Yoseob jumped onto the sofa, next to Junhyung. "Yah, Yoseob-ah, I'll make a bet with you." Junhyung said and sat up. "What?" "I bet Doojoon wouldn't get you a valentines gift." "Well I bet he DEFINITELY will!" "The loser has to dress up in that rudolph costume, in the cupboard. It was from a fan," Hyunseung, who had been listening, stated. "Deal!"

Finally, after 6 more days of horrible waiting, valentines day arrived, but to Yoseob's dismay, Doojoon left the dorm in the early morning. "Better get ready that costume," Junhyung said to Yoseob. "I think you should wear it during dinner," he continued, smirking. Yoseob remained silent, praying for Doojoon to quickly return with a present for him. Yoseob had already prepared a pair of couple rings for him and Doojoon, and wanted to give it to him asap. Yoseob spent the rest of the day in his and Doojoon's room, looking at his phone, waiting for any text from Doojoon.

Finally, 7pm. Dinner time. Or, Yoseob's time-to-wear-rudolph-costume time. Just before Junhyung stuffed the costume into Yoseob's hands, Doojoon barged into the room. "Yoseob! Remember that little golden retriever?" He asked. Yoseob nodded his head, eyes shining, knowing what was in store. Doojoon brought a puppy into the room. "Meet YangYoon!" Junhyung's face fell. Hyunseung, who was next to Junhyung all the time and had stayed silent, asked, "Why is its name YangYoon?" Doojoon's face expression turned into this -_- , and he replied," YANG Yoseob, YOON Doojoon, get it?" " How sweet! Junhyung, YOU better get ready that costume." With that, Hyunseung dragged Junhyung into the room. "Doojoon-ah, thanks soooooo much! I got this for you..." Yoseob produced the pair of couple rings and put one on Doojoon's finger and one on his. The two of them embraced each other in a tight hug, before Hyunseung came out. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Junhyung!" Junhyung walked out, and the second he stepped out, Doojoon had a laughing fit. He was clad in a fluffy rudolph costume, topped with a red clown nose.

"I hate you, Jang Hyunseung." "Love you too~muacks!"

"Yoseob-ah saranghae" "Love you too Doojoon-ah~"

"Omg hyungs get a room-_-" Dongwoon shouted from the bedroom.