Hyuna's breakdown

Nerds vs Kingkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usually, Kai wake ups from his sleep with a smile cause he is a morning person and easy to be awakened. But today, the day after yesterday of Yongguk's things, he awake with a angry heart. He cant wait for go to school, gather with the others, and destroy these bastard Hyuna. He wook up and do his routine.

First, fold his blanket and arrange the mess. , he forget to heap his bed sheet and blanket after noticed some liquids after the incident of wet dream of his princess, Kyungsoo. Thats time, Kyungsoo kneeled between his legs and Kai was sitting on the edge of the bed with his opened legs. And, without waiting and wasting time, Kyungsoo start to ped the younger's pant and start to . Suddenly, Kyungsoo near his face to Jongin's member and start to li--- .. *kring kring kring* his alarm getting on. The he sweared. So, he heap his bed sheet into the basket next to his door room.

Second, checks phone wallpaper. A cute boy, with a big eyes and a red mouth shaped heart smiling with Kai, beside him with his mouth on Kyungsoo's cheek. Seems like Kyungsoo was blushing that time with their selfie moment. He kiss Kyungsoo mouth on the wallpaper. Euuww, its so sweet ><

Third, takes bath and ready for school.

Forth, going downstair and eats his breakfast with his father, mother and sisters. 

Fifth, go to school with Sehun.

 

So, on his way to school, he and Sehun had a small talk about Hyuna.

 

" i cant wait to beat those " Kai grip his fist.

" yea, me too " Sehun, who always makes his annoys face every morning before to school, show his red eyes which is full with anger and evil

They arrived infront the gate school and go to their lockers. They were greated by many students who noticed them. But, who didn't notice them? Nobody! Because of one girl scream over them, the others notice and scream too. Its feel scary for Kai.

 

Kai opened his locker next to Sehun and found a red latter. The front was wrote ' From Kyungsoo'. He giggled and Sehun noticed it. " the hell happen toward you Kkamjong?" He rolled his eyes. " just nothing, I got a letter from my baby princess" He spazzing. 

" why he just doesn't send you a message? Its weird, dude" Sehun take his chemistry book for their first lesson and thanks god, he got the first lesson with Kai in the same class.

Kai stop from his spot and turn to Sehun. " i think so. Why? Hmm. Wait, maybe he just want to be more romantic for our relationship" Kai smile. " you need to find a lover too, Sehun"

" What ever . Read your letter. Louder, just enough for me to hear. Not read like you want to tell to the whole school." Yes, its happened and thats make Sehun really felt like idiot for sitting next to Kai.

" okay." He opened and he stop. " Sehun. I just wanna say, I had a wet dream last night about Kyungsoo. Okay, shuut... dont say any word!" Kai continue, " okay this latter just said ' Meet me at the rooftop after school finish'. Just that? He just could message me" Kai pouted. Then, he arrived infront his class and enter it. They have an usually lesson until the recess times. Its time for nerds and kingkas to gather at their round table. 

 

" we will meet again here at time where the school end " Kris nodded his head and got the same nodded by the others. Kai eyed Kyungsoo and that time, their gazed met. Kai winks and thats make Kyungsoo smirk. Ommo, Kai felt his pants being more tighter just because a SMIRK. Wow, how strong Kai's hormone just because a smirk. After had a big conversation about Hyuna, the stood up and way to their class. Sehun eyed Luhan and the same time, Luhan staring at Sehun. Luhan then blushing and Sehun smile to him make him being more blushing and Sehun felt his heart beating very fast, sames like what Luhan feel right now. While Kai and Kyungsoo, the younger kiss the elder's cheek and the others member said 'get a room'. Then. Kai replied " I would like too" , he smirk. 'Eww, its annoyed and Kai is a et'.

 

" ewww "

" yakkk "

" ewww, its digusting to know you a ert" Luhan mumbled and roll his eyes.

"What ever, as long as Kyungsoo hyung love my ert behaviour, right hyung?" With a confident feeling, he proudly pat his heart.

Kyungsoo glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter