Caught Cheating?

My Dream Love That Came True

"Jagiya answer your phone~ Jagiya answer your phone~ Jagiya answer...~
"Hello," said a tired voice. "Sorry jagiya did I wake you up?" The voice apologized.
"Yeah, what time is it?" The tired voice said tossing in the bed. "It's 5 a.m jagi~" The voice said.
"Huhu Why wake me up this early~?" The said voice rubbed their eyes and sat up to get out of their bed.
"I just wanted to hear your voice before leaving for schedule~" The voice said cutely.
"I know, you do this every morning," Yawning, the person headed to the bathroom to prepare.
"Jagi, you there?" The voice asked. "Neh just brushing my teeth. "Oh mian~ hehe." In the background there was a man screaming to head to the van. "Jagi~ I have to go~" The person said cutely. "Manager hyung is calling~"
The person brushing their teeth spit out the toothpaste. "Okies, see you later at KBS~" The person rinsed their mouth and headed to their closet, carrying the phone along. "Okay what color are you wearing?" The person on the phone asked.
"Hmm.." The person looked at yher clothes and picked out something white. "Whats your outfit color today?" The person asked.
"I think white, white soldiers today." The voice said. "Okay, I'll be in white also." The person changed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Great I'll see you later."
"Neh, see you later~"
"Love you Maeri~" and a kiss sound was heard through the phone.
"I love you too, Jjong~" and she made a kiss sound too.


It was now 5:30 a.m and Maeri drove to her K-pop music store. In the car she was listening to SHINee songs. SHe sang along with the music. When she got to her store, she went through the back door and the lights. She went to her shelfs of boxes and picked up a large box with albums. She then opened another door with her back and the big room is filled with many things that K-Fans would like to buy (albums, merchandise, concert goods, signed albums, and many more.)

She headed to the empty shelf that had a sign that said 'INSTOCK TOMORROW! 200 ALBUMS OF SHINee EVERYBODY' She removed the sign and began opening the box. She looked inside and saw a note. 
 

'Jagi these are for you~  
Hope you sell them all ^_^
 Oh, and there's two signed albums.
One for you and one to sell~
Other than that there's 200 copies you ordered (^_^)
 I love you Jagiya~
-Jjong >3

 

The girl chuckled and kept the two signed albums to the side. She took out the albums and began filling the shelfs with the SHINee albums. As she was halfway done, there were people talking just outside the store door. She looked out and saw that there was a line forming ourstide. She looked at her K-pop clock on the wall and saw that it was almost time for her to open her shop. She quickly put the albums away. She grabbed a pack of autographed SHINee Photocards and ut them in a slot next to the SHINee albums. She looked at the clock again and it was time to open up.

The fan girls were outside in a line, waiting for the door to oopen. Maeri went to the desk with the cash already in and opened a drawer and pulled out two signs  one that says 'SOLD OUT SHINEE ALBUMS' and 'CLOSING EARLY AT 4 P.M.' She put the sold out sign aside and went to the door to put the sign up. The people outside were trying to look at what she is putting up. She tapped the paper on the window. The people outside were excited and happy to go inside. This ws the only place that sold things cheaper, preordered something when it's not in the store and the only store that have things sold before it is released. Maeri unlocked the doors and the people outside calmy cam inside knowing her rules for they have came multiple times and when a new person came the other fans would tell them the rules of her shop; or look at the walls that has a K-pop artist saying the rules in bubble speech.

There were a lot of "Hi unnie," "Unnie daebak!" and "How did you get them so fast!" Maeri replied back at them smiling and headed to the cash register. Soon it was already 3:30 p.m. and Maeri hadn't ate lunch yet. Also there was 30 mins left till closing. She saw that there were only a few people left and went to fix things out of place. when she came to SHINee section she saw that there were only two albums left and there were only three autographed photocard left.  She took the two albums and three photocards out of the shelf slot and took them with her back to the cash register. She picked up the sign that said "SOLD OUT SHINEE EVERYBODY ALBUMS" and headed back to SHINee aisle and place the sign were the albums and photocards use to be.

She went back to the cash register to check out the last few people. She smiled at them and told them to come again. It was now 3:57 p.m. and she headed to the doors to lock them. She looked outside to see a certain person was still coming. She saw a figure running at full speed heading her direction. She chuckled and waited. When the perosn came nearer, she held the door open for the person. The person thanked her and got inside. The person paused to ctach their breath.

"Unnie do you still have any more..." The person paused and looked directly at the SHINee section, hoping to still see what she came for, but she was crestfellen when she saw the sold out sign. Maeri locked the doors so noone else could come in. Maeri saw the person expression and told her to come to the cash register. The person followed and Maeri pulled out two albums and three autographed photocards.

"Unnie~" The person gasped and thanked her. "How much are they?" The person asked.
"2 albums are $50 plus 3 autographed photocards is $45 minus $55 for reguar customer and my favorite dongseng is $45." Maeri said to the person.
"Omo! Thank you very much unnie~!" The person said happily. "Your welcome Hana." Maeri said and gave her, her change and a bag for her things. "Thank you unnie see you later," She yelled as Maeri already opened the door for her to leave. "Bye Hana!" She waved and yelled back to her.

She locked the door and removed the cashe, grabbed her two signed SHINee Everybody albums and Jjongies note turned off the lights and then activated the alarm. She headed home and made herself lunch.

 


 

She then got ready to head to KBS. When she got there she showed the security her backstage pass and let her in. She's been to KBS a lot of times since she's a part time staff there too. She headed to the elevator and pressed the number to go to the waiting rooms. She walked past many of artist and said 'hello' to them as they also said 'hello' back to her. She saw SHINee's waiting room and looked left then right to make sure no one was paying attention to her. She carefully knocked on the door and heard a 'come in.' She opened the door and went in, and closed the door behind her.

"Annyeong oppa's and Taeminnie~" Maeri said cheerfully and hugged the members. They each said 'Hello' to her (except for Taemin) and hugged back. "Annyeong Noona~" Taemin replied getting his hair and makeup done. Maeri looked around the room, but didn't see the person she is looking for.

"Where's Jjong?" Maeri asked.and sat down on the couch. "He said he went to the restroom. Then he was getting our microphones: Onew said. "Isn't that someone elses job to hand out microphone?" She said confused. "Yeah, it's someone elses job to do that." Key said. Maeri sat ther thinking, then she got up. "I'm going to look for him." She said heading to the door.

Maeri went to the nearest restroom. she walked past some artist and said 'hello' to them. She turned the corner and saw a familiar back. She was about to approach him, but saw another girl talking to him. She stopped and stood there. The girl hugged him and said "Thank you oppa" a bit loudly. Maeri couldn't take what she saw and headed back to SHINee's waiting room. She opened the door and closed it a bit to loud. "Sorry," she apologized. She sat down on the couch and had a blank face on. "Something wrong noona?" Taemin asked.

Maeri sighed. "Where's Jjong?" Onew asked. "Talking and busy hugging a girl." She replied. "But I'll just act like nothing happed; if this keeps happening I'll ask him about it." She said a bit quietly. "Ask me what?" A head popped through the door and headed inside.

He gasped and shouted "Jagi is here!" He rushed to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back tightly, but what made her a bit upset is that he smelled like girl purfume. He kept hugging her and rocked her side to side. Maeri couldn't take the smell on him anymore. "Jjong?" She said in his ear. "Yeah?" He asked. "I can't breath." She said holding in her breath, and releasing it when he let go of her. "Jjong?" She asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "Why do you have girl purfume on you?" She simply said. She saw him hesitate for a second before he replied to her. "Oh, I was on my way back here and someone sprayed their purfume and it landed on me." The story sounded believeable, but Maeri knew what really happened and just nodded her head.

It was 10 mins before SHINee had to go and perform on stage. They were preparing their last minute finishing touches. The members shouted fighting and headed to the door to leave. Jonghyun went to Maeri and hugged her again. He looked at her dark chocolate brown eyes. "Good luck kiss," he asked, or said. Maeri smiled and gave him a kiss. They broke the kiss and Jonghyun smiled feeling energized. He gave her a peck and headed to the door.

"Jjong." Maeri called out. He turned and looked at her.
"I love you Jjongie. You know, you can tell me anything right?" She said to him.
He smiled at her and nodded his head at her and closed the door of the waiting room.

Maeri broke down. Letting out the tears she had been holding. She was heartbroken.

He didn't say the three words she was waiting for.

 

'I love you.'