Why do you care...

A change of heart

Ailee just looks at her with a grin on her face and says “ your right but not for long” she then answers the phone and says to Jung min “I want to break up, oh and one more thing you can have Jessica” she then shuts her phone and throws it to her face saying it out loud for everyone to hear “ You must have loved sleeping with him… ha…. Well, now you can sleep with him all you want”.

Jessica pushes Ailee out of anger across the room.

Ailee then falls onto Lee Taemin and says “sorry, but I have to deal with this ” she then lifts herself up looks at Jessica pearcing her eyes and says “You have know idea who you just missed with..”. Ailee jumps on to her and punching her really hard.

Taemin then grabs Ailee stopping her before she killed the girl, and pulls her out of the classroom.

As he takes her to an empty room, she then screams “ YAAH… what are you doing! Why did you bring me here?” punching him on the chest. Lee Taemin then grabs her arms tight and says to her with a worried face “Calm down, I brought you here because like that nobody can hear you…. You can cry if you want”, Ailee hearing this says “I´m fine”.

He then looks at her in the eyes and says “ No, your not fine”

“What the heck do you know about me, your don´t know anything about me….” She yelled at him while slowly tears started to fall down her cheeks. She falls on the floor crying.

Taemin looking at her,  hugs her having his heart ache from seeing her crying face. She eventually fell asleep from all the crying. Taemin looked at her as she was fast asleep in his arms with dried tears on her cheeks and thought “What am I gonna do about you…”. He then picks her up and takes her to the infirmary laying her down on the bed.

When she woke up she looked to the side and saw Taemin standing beside her, he then wakes up asking “Are you all better now?”.

She then looks at him and asks “Do I even know you?” He then looks at her and says “ I´m in the same class as you and we´ve already met before when we were young” he said smiling at her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“You really don´t remember,  do you? When I was young I used to play with you a lot because our moms were close, one day I had to suddenly move to another house so I didn´t get a chance to say goodbye to you at the time” he said to her with a smile.

 He then lifts up and grabs her hand saying “Come on, i´ll walk you home”. Ailee then lets go of his hand and says “I can go home by myself!”.

She leaves and gets home. The moment she arrived home she went up to her bedroom and mumbled to herself “Whats up with him?... Why does he even care?...”.