The Jealous Lover From Afar

I will forget you now......

It was the beginning of December, and the first snow has already fallen. Bom and Jiyong were still busy with their respective schedules but they don’t forget to keep in touch. Despite the distance between their relationship, they are still affectionate towards each other. But since the absence of one another became evident, it makes them miss each other more.

Every morning they call each other, whoever wakes up first will be the one to call, they share text messages anytime of the day, but because of the conflict of time, it became lesser each day.

Bom just made herself distracted by watching dramas, most specially The Heirs. She was so immersed into that drama; she was starting to like Kim Tan, the leading man.

The girls have a radio guesting that day when Jiyong have missed a call from Bom in the wee hours of the morning since the girls have no chance to sleep because of a Music Festival they have attended. Being sleep deprived, Bom became grumpy so she decided to make Jiyong jealous.

During the radio interview with Choi Hwa Jung, Bom was very open about her affection towards Kim Tan. But still she can’t hide her true feelings when she was asked “The last skinship I had?” Jiyong pops out instantly in her mind, Bom just said “there’s someone” still being grumpy from the call that Jiyong missed. Little did she know, that there’s someone who’s monitoring her every action.

In Japan, where Jiyong was watching the radio broadcast became uneasy upon seeing his Lady Spring act like that. He witnessed how Bom slimmed down from the last time he saw her when she took off her coat. The curves on her body were so prominent in that dress especially her lady lumps that Jiyong kinda sweat a little. He continues to watch and there he heard the unexpected when she said that she likes Kim Tan. He left out a sigh, saying; “aish! Noona! Why are you doing this to me?” half shocked and annoyed.  But he continue to watch her lady, and he still smile whenever she acts cutely. Then Jiyong left a smirk when he heard Bom say that “there’s someone” leaving an arrogant comment “yeah, that’s me”. Then he turned off the computer still annoyed but anticipating to talk to her Lady Spring again.

The Radio guesting was all over and the girls went back to their dorms. Bom decided to sleep as she arrived in her room. Lady Spring was in dreamland already when her phone started to ring, half awake she answered her phone with her low y voice “yoboseyo?” and the person on the other line started to light up upon hearing that voice. Jiyong started to speak saying “noona, I never knew that you sounded too y at this time of the day” making Bom’s eyes to open wide recognizing the voice on the other line.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE STORY IS LAME AND SHORT FOR THIS CHAPTER! I'm sorry! coz I'm still undecided if I should make the next chapter Rated M or not. feedbacks juseyo! ^^