Missing You

I will forget you now......

2013 was a very challenging year for them; dealing with their career, their personal lives and of course their love life… The end of the year was fast approaching for the both them, but somehow time is not in favor with them. They barely see each other because of their very busy schedules and their only means to talk is through their phones and to give some hints through their SNS accounts.

As for Bom, who have been promoting their new song. She suddenly felt gloomy as she monitors again their recent performance on MAMA 2013, when all of a sudden, the face of his oh so charming lover boy started to appear with somewhat teary eyes during her part of the performance.  She suddenly  uttered to herself, Aish.. that pabo! I miss you Jiyong-ah.

So she started to browse some BTS pictures from the MV of their recent song Missing You. And found a very sad picture of her, she clicked share with a caption:

 BOM Listens to ‘Missing You’ During These Kind of Days~~♥v

“That will do it”, she murmured as she continues to post the picture.

 

Meanwhile, Bigbang were already in Japan rehearsing for their tour, everyone was very busy except for their very cute maknae who decided to sneak out and checked on his phone and to update his SNS accounts as well, scrolling down through the pictures of the models that he followed recently, saying to each picture respectively, “oh so y!” with a erted grin on his face. He suddenly passed by a picture that Bom has posted. With a loud voice, he uttered,”aaaah, really! this noona, still pretty even if she’s sad.” With a sudden pout as he checked on the picture.

 He was taken aback when he suddenly noticed that their leader was looking at him and was coming his way.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing in this very busy situation?” as Jiyong said somehow irritated as he approached Seungri while grabbing his phone.

“Ah Hyung! Sorry sorry! I was just checking on something. Well, you know, I’m a hot item now in Japan.” As he said while grinning his heart out. G-Dragon, as expected, the very strict leader was about to scold and hit Seungri when he noticed what was on the screen, the person who is very dear to him all throughout this years, the person who he longed to see, the face of his love. So instead of hitting Seungri he just instructed him to go back to the stage.

He is now looking at the picture of the love of his life; so sad, she seems like to be longing for someone. He read the caption and he suddenly felt the weight of the world fall on his heart. He said with a somehow teary eyed and a half smile, “I miss you my noona.” Then he suddenly rushed back to the stage to continue rehearsing.

 

Rehearsals are now over, Jiyong started to bow and thanked everyone for their hard work. He then rushed over to the dressing room grab his phone, logged in to his SNS and started typing;

 

“The love of my youth is just ending like this

I hope that you’ll be happy

Let’s remember each other even as time goes on

That we had each other back then

That we had each other back then. 2NE1's Missing You lyrics is so blue blue. Let's listen together"

 

He said to himself, I hope she can read this, then he clicked post.

 

Back in Korea, the 2NE1 girls were at their dorms and just finished their usual practices and trainings for the day. Still, Bom is waiting for his texts or calls but not a single one was there. She decided to open her SNS account. She instantly went to his profile, and there she saw his post. She knows dearly in her heart that it’s for her. He indeed missed her too. She hurriedly replied,

"Jiyong as expected "knows what's up~~~"★☆★☆(*^______^*) Thanks~~^^”

she started giggling with anticipation as she replied to his man.

Dara who was entering Bom's room noticed that her dear friend was very cheerful while holiding her phone, so she asked, "bommie yah, my dear sister, why you seem so happy?" and Bom just said "I'm just so happy now dara-yah, that's all" and they started giggling together. but since Dara is still not convinced, she checked on her SNS also and saw what's been up so she started to add something she thinks that will make her friend more happy as she started to type her reply to theirs; 

"Jiyong sunbae~!!! >.< I wanna listen too! The love of my youth ends like this but.. winter ends and SPRING comes~"

"tadah" she said cheerfully as the reply was sent.

 

Since it was still after rehearsals. Jiyong has received notifications from his SNS. He anticipatedly said, "my baby must have seen my post" so he hurriedly checked on his phone and there it was, her lady spring have gotten his hidden message as he smiled while reading her reply. but he saw another reply from another noona, that made him smirk and he uttered "this noona knows too" as he realised that she was giving hints pertaining to the word spring. He just jokingly replied  "Noonas it's not okay for you to do this here as Ssang Park.” so he can distract the attention.

 

Back at the dorm, she already saw the conversation. Bom was shouting "Dara-yah! what were you doing?" as she pouts really hard on her. Dara just laughed at her because she was now turning red as she was still pouting.

 

Bom just said to herself, "aish! that was too much for her to give hints" so she just sent them her famous smiley as a reply: ㅋㅋㅋ\^_____^/~~

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well! here is the first chapter! I hope I can jive everything in the story based on their recent activities! SUGGESTIONS are open! please bare with my poor english guys! ^^ I also added characters to spice up the stories. If you want to add anything, I'm really open for that. please do send your feedback. GBom hwaiting!