Escaped

Immortal Love

A fox runs through the forest, there is a little different from the fox because the fox has nine tails and furry white as snow. Of course, it's not a regular fox because it is the gumiho that exist in the mythology of the people.

"Ya! Seohyun-ah, come back! you will be the mate of alpha gumiho. You should not be like this." From the back of the fox, the fox looked the same but look bigger try to its. The fox was then stopped and stared at the larger fox thereof.

"No, Luhan-ah! I do not want to go back, to convey my message to the leader if he could get a better mate than I am. "Said the fox before far into the forest.

"Ya! Seohyun-ah, hurry back! That's area of ​​the werewolf!" Cried fox named Luhan warn his sister but the fox did not seem to listen.

***

"What? She ran off? "

A gumiho that look bigger than gumiho looks jittery, because the female gumiho who will be his mate named Seohyun escape.

"Luhan-ah! Did you find your sister?" asked the big gumiho to the gumiho when he see figure has returned.

"No," replied Luhan, he changed into a human figure the. "She escaped and crossed into werewolf, Lord..."

"It's all because of you." Hissed gumiho alpha flock that was nearby.

Both gumiho who are in the flesh it just did not dare look down the leader.

"I'm sorry, Lord…" said the gumihos simultaneously.

"Find her quickly or I will kill you…" command the alpha gumiho, both of gumiho nodded understanding and ran away.

Luhan sigh softly.

"Kris, she gave me something. She said that you did not pursue it anymore, you can surely find a better mate than her." Luhan said. Gumiho alpha named Kris then glared at Luhan.

"No," Kris said as he transformed himself into human form. "Only she is fit as my mate. You're supposed to know Lu, sister she has many talents that are not owned gumihos usual. She's special. "

"But…"

"What do you want to violate my words, Lu? Even if I wanted to, I could make you into ashes even though you're my best friend." Said Kris coldly.

Luhan hear silence. He knows Kris since they was child, and of course he knew if Kris would never mess around with words.

***

“Hosh… Hosh…”

After running into the woods, it decides to quit. It looked around, all eyes see only a large tree that looks even sunlight can not penetrate the forest.

"I think I had too much running." Murmured gumihos it. Slowly, it began to change her form into a. human form. A girl with long hair wearing a white hanbok.

"Mianhae Lu, I can't be a Kris's mate." Seohyun muttered leaning on the tree trunk. Her thoughts then wandered to childhood when she was a child.