Mysterious Girl

Somewhere in Seoul

 

Kyungsoo walked down the streets of Hongdae enjoying the beautiful night. He felt like he needed to have some time alone to himself. Earlier his is bandmates have been kinda giving him a headache with their loudness. So he dressed up for the cold and headed out. 
 
He was to busy gazing up at the stars in the sky that he blindly bumped into someone. 
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking." It was a girl and as she bowed Kyungsoo thought for a second, that her voice was so velvety. When she got back up from bowing he got a good look at her. Everything about her was just perfect. 
 
"No, it's alright." He smiled at her. 
 
He was so starstruck by her beauty, thinking that she was the most stunning girl he has ever laid eyes on. He stared for quite a long time at her that she had to wave her hand in his face to snap him out of his daze. 
 
"Ummm, are you okay?" She looked a little worried. 
 
"Oh, what? Yeah, I'm okay." Kyungsoo blushed embarrassed on what he was just doing. 
 
'Dammit why am I so lame!' He thought. 
 
The girl giggled having an eyesmile appear on her face. Kyungsoo smiled also with his heart shaped lips forming. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her. 
 
"It's alright, and I should be the one saying sorry." 
 
"No, really, it's alright. In was distracted by the night sky." 
 
Kyungsoo looked down in her hand to see that she was holding a map in her hand. 
 
"Are you new around here?" He asked pointing at her hand. 
 
"Yeah, I am. I just moved in from America. I used to live here when I was like two years old. My older sister and I were just exploring around, she kinda knows a little more around here. And I got kinda lost." 
 
She was about to tell him her name but somebody called her in English. She looked behind her then turned back to him with a sad smile. 
 
"Sorry, that's my older sister, I have to go. I'll see you around." 
 
"Wait!" But it was to late she had already left him hanging. 
 
"What's your name?" He murmured as he watched her run up to her older sister. The mysterious girl turned back to him and waved. 
 
"I'll see you again!" She yelled as they were out of his sight. 
 
He was so devastated. He wanted to know more about her. Her silky long jet black hair, dark brown eyes and pinkish-red lips, he needed to remember her. He just felt it in his guts that she was the girl. Call him a creep or something, he barely knew who this girl was but the next time he sees her, he's not gonna let her go.