Fighter

That One Person,You

'' Yah fighter!'' shouted Luhan as EXO-M came running towards Tao. '' Did you get yourself into a fight again?'' asked Luhan,sulking away.
'' C'mon,let's go have lunch.'' said Kris,helping Tao up.

EXO-M made their way to the cafetaria. As usual,they'd made a lot of noise and some teachers came out and warned them. Tao hated Jun Feng a lot,and he had no idea why,out of every guy,would Min Li wanna date HIM. He was a jerk,he played with girls heart..... And there was Min Li,the good girl that deserves better.

'' Why aren't you interested in girls?'' Kris suddenly asked Tao which snapped him back into reality.
'' Girls......I ain't go time for them! Besides,they're so troublesome.'' Tao said and regretted on what he had just said.
'' See that's why you don't have anyone in mind and most girls are scared of you!'' Luhan said snapped his fingers at me.
'' Even if I have someone in mind,why should I tell you?'' Tao said. EXO-M suddenly stop in the middle of the hallway and gave Tao a ''you're serious'' look. '' Hey,stop looking at me! I know I'm handsome but you don't have t-'' Tao said,being cut off by a soft hit on the head by Xiumin.
'' Hey what was that for?'' Tao asked. If he was Jun Feng,he would just beat the hell out of Xiumin,but he knew the difference between jokes and when it came to be serious.
'' You have someone in mind,tell us!'' said Chen while pulling my arms.
'' No!'' Tao said. Soon the whole EXO-M was begging him to tell them that secret girl he admires. After a long while,Tao finally gave up. '' Ok fine I'll tell you,but not here,in the cafetaria.'' Tao said with a smirk,earning a smack from EXO-M.
'' What's up with these guys,smacking me here and there? They should be lucky I'm not like Jun Feng!'' Tao thought,catching up with EXO-M.

 

 


'' Why can't you just stop fighting?'' Min Li asked Jun Feng who was busy eating his noodles in the noisy cafetaria which was filled with students.
'' Hey listen here missy,you don't tell me what to do. So what we're getting married and blah blah but you ain't the boss.'' Jun Feng said when mouth was filled with noddles.
'' Huh,I'd rather get married with someone else than you!'' Min Li said.
'' Dieting miss?'' asked Jun Feng.
'' No,I'm not.'' Min Li said,getting up from her seat to buy something to eat.
'' Let's see,we have fried noodles,fried rice and mhmm sweet and sour pork rice. I'll have that!'' said Min Li in her mind.
'' One sweet and sour pork rice please.'' Min Li said to the kitchen staff. Soon,the staff came out with a plate of delicious sweet and sour pork. '' Thanks!'' Min Li said while paying her money.

As soon as Min Li went back,she saw Jun Feng scolding another girl. She quickly ran over with her food in hand. She quickly put down her food on the table and ran to the scene.

'' Wang Jun Feng,what are you doing?'' Min Li asked.(Psst! Min Li likes to call Jun Feng's full name when it comes to serious matters)
'' This girl just spilt mango juice on me.'' said Jun Feng,pointing at his stained shirt.
'' So? It's not like you're gonna die or something.'' Min Li said and looked away in disbelief. The girl laughed a little.
'' Yah what are you laughing at? You wanna laugh,I'll show you something to laugh at.'' Jun Feng said,about to pour his water on her when Min Li stopped him.
'' Put your water down!'' Min Li said,grabbing on Jun Feng's arm. Min Li then signalled the girl to go away,and so she did.
'' Yah Jang Min Li,you're letting that rat go!'' Jun Feng said,struggling to get out of Min Li's touch.
'' It's just an orange juice stain and we're going home after this! Don't be such a drama queen will you?'' Min Li said,letting off Jun Feng.
'' Quickly eat your food,I want to be clean.'' Jun Feng said.
'' You can go home first if you're so eager about '' cleaniness''.'' Min Li said and rolled her eyes.

'' Why did I even agree to this arranged marriage if I knew I was going to date a jerk?'' Min Li thought,scratching her head.

 


Good morning! Haha feeling fresh in the morning. :D How's the story? How do you want it to flow? Who do you think Min Li belongs to?(everyone knows) Enjoy,subscribe and comment! :)