The Truth

That One Person,You

Min Li's P.O.V 

Aish this Jun Feng is always getting into fights. Can't a day go by peacefully? And the worst thing is that he'll never listen to me,because I'm a ''girl''. Not to say that I'm not a girl(I AM!) it's just that he thinks that a girl should respect a boy. Well I think we should respect EACH OTHER. He really can be a jerk sometimes,and I feel so embarrassed saying that he's my boyfriend. I respect that my parents need us to get married because of company issues,but I don't want to! I want to marry someone I actually LOVE. But do I have someone in mind? That's another problem,I.Don't.Know. Now I have 2 problems:

1. My parents,especially dad,won't turn down the idea of us getting married.
2. I don't have anyone in mind.

Why does life have to be so...ugh! Not to be mean to say that Jun Feng's a jerk but he really is one! At first I started falling for him,but now I see that he's just a playboy who flirts with girls.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when felt a slight pain on my ankle. I didn't watch where I was going and slipped over something I guess,I wasn't really paying attention. Suddenly,a familiar face came up to me.

'' Min Li,are you ok?'' asked a boy whose voice sounded familiar.

I rubbed my eyes to see Tao who was pulling me up. That boy who I mistaken was like Jun Feng, well cuz they both were best friends. But I'm glad to see that Tao decided to follow the right path. We're not very very close,what I mean is like we just say ''hi'' and talk about school work. We never talked about personal issues, and I bet he doesn't know my birthday. Well same goes to me too. He seems like a fighter on the outside,but he's actually very soft and caring. He may seem like he's going to kill you,but it seems natural to me.

'' Yeah,I didn't watch where I was going so...'' I said.
'' Be careful kay?'' said Tao as I smiled. '' I gotta go,but watch where you're going and don't fall down again.'' Tao said with a smile.
'' Sure. Have a nice day!'' I said and smiled. Tao just gave me a grin and left.

Tao's P.O.V 

Gosh you gotta stop being so nice to people otherwise they'll pick on ya! Wait no it doesn't really matter,as long as I have Min Li. Seeing that she fell really makes me sad,I don't wanna see her hurt no matter what. I still remember the first time I ever saw Min Li, my heart beat just beated like crazy,like it was going to explode.

'' Yo panda,wassup?'' asked Kris,putting his hand over my shoulder.

'' You're lame.'' I said and pushed his hand away.
'' Where were you?'' asked Chen,raising an eyebrow.
'' I was just collecting some books. Now we can go and eat!'' I said happily.
'' Yeah yeah what's ur crush's name?'' asked Xiumin.
'' Umm.....about that....'' I said as the others eyed me. '' In the cafetaria.'' I said as I pointed to the cafetaria door which wasn't far away.

The others quickly ran into the cafetaria. We sat at our usual spot,as soon as I sat down with my steamed bun,all eyes from the table were on me. I cleared my throat and started to speak.

'' Umm,ya all see....I sorta...umm...'' I said,not getting the right words out.
'' Ohh would you just spit it out?'' said Luhan in an annoyed tone.
'' Just say who it is.'' Lay said,sipping on his soup.
'' I KNOW WHO IT IS!'' Xiumin said loudly,standing up while I gulped in fear. '' Hmm it can't be her.'' Xiumin said and sat back down. I let out a sign of relief,but I know there's no escape from this.
'' It's Min Li!'' I said and the others ohh-ed. 
'' HA! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! HA! IN YOUR FACE LAY!!'' Xiumin said, pointing at Lay like a little kid.
'' Yeah yeah,lower down your voice you little maniac!'' said Lay as Xiumin shot a glare at him.
'' So now that you know my secret,keep it kay?'' I said,sweat literally coming down like an endless river.
'' We promise!'' said all of them.


 


I forgot to mention how Jun Feng looks like,well here it is!


His real name's Zhenwei Wang and he stared in the karate kid. Well he looks like a fighter and he really suits Jun Feng's character(well sorta in my view).

How's the story? :) Enjoy,subscribe and comment! :D Pls note that I won't be able to update tomorrow and maybe on Sunday,cuz I'll be going to a road trip :( But I'll be online,cuz I'm too lazy to log out :P