Choi Minho's secret.

Trapped...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything began with a misunderstanding....

STRATCH THAT!

It actually all began because of my freaking limited memory...

 

An online chat at 12pm:

Jr94: Yah! You think going around and fool people is something fun don't you?!!!

MU99: Bwo?... What are you actually talking about? Fooling people?!...I don't get it...

Jr94: Don't pretend to be so naive you !

MU99: Who are you anyway? And what did I do to make you think like that?

Jr94: Oh goshh please...don't just speak like you know nothing about it!

MU99: Ya...just say it ok?! Oh..but why the hell should I care about what you're saying when it's just totally insane?! Forget it, so annoying...

Jr94: Tskkk whatever....!!

 

I anrgrily signed out, turned off my laptop and nudged myself deeper into the warm blanket....

Feeling super frustrated that I could not even drift to sleep....2 o'clock in the morning, I found myself sitting on my bed and stared at the ceiling blankly...

I reached out for my laptop and opened the previous chat.

That MU99 had signed out ages ago...

Well then I'd just send him an offline message!

Jr94: Hmmm....you ask about what you did?! You posted online that you have a studio for rent! You even dare to add your address, chatting account and also your freaking phone numbers!! And I, one of your victims believed in what you had posted and went find that address....and look what I found...A NOODLES RESTAURANT!!! The people there laughed their out thinking that I must be crazy!! You think that was fun?! Hell yeah it was NOT !!

Feeling satisfied...I turned off the laptop again and drifted into a deep and wonderful sleep....

 

***

 

The next morning I suddenly received a text from a strange number asking for a date_well not the romantic one!

I was not that dumb to just accept any offers from strangers...

But...

Obviously this person knew me!!

(what kind of logic was that?!)

 

Just 15 mins later, I received a call. A deep warm voice of a boy was heard:

- We just chatted last night and you've already forgotten me?

-Oh...so you are MU99 ?!! Now what?!!

-Uh...I actually want to say sorry...

-*laughing with a winning spirit*

-...for not saying loud enough that you even misheard the address. Um..it exactly missed number 2.

- B-Bwo?!!!

I was stunned...my mouth and my eyes opened widely in disbelief...

So technically it was also my fault?...

I ran my fingers through my shoulders-length brown hair in an akward way down to my neck stratching it lightly out of embarrassment...

- So...wanna grab a drink?- MU99 lowered his voice in a soothing way and offered again- Let's say that it is a payment for all the calories you lost for finding the studio?

- uh...ok

And I accepted. Just like that.

I felt like i'm an angry kid asking for candies and when I get some potato chips in replaced, I still happily accept them...

***

And that's how we met. A little dramatic i guess...

His name is Minho. Our first meeting was quite good although we're completely opposite in lots of things. Minho didn't talk much....he's rather a good listener and I was the opposite.

 

When he mentioned that the studio had already been rented, I let out a frustrated sign:

- That's ! I remember I have passed your studio on my ways a couple of times but it was always closed...

-The studio with white painting right?!

- Yup!

-If you knocked then you would probably meet me!

-Goddd!!!!- I held my head again...

 

Minho said he just posted the advertisement for his friends, he had no interest in those things, all he ever cared about are computers...

 

- You seem to stay up very late huh?- I said, mindlessly gulped my orange juice

- Yeah...- "MU99" grinned boyishly

-Let your account be anywhere online and adding friends randomly is not annoying to you?- I asked curiously

-Well, of course not

- Then, you seem to be....free?!- I said suppressing my laughter to prove that I said it with no sarcasm.

But Minho's expression changed, his voice became more serious:

- Girls that I befriended with are quite alot. But the kind that likes to use sarcasm and makes fun of friends like....you.... is rare!

-So what if it's rare? What do you mean by that?

- I meant you are u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter