Prologue

Crashed

My name is Oh Sehun and I live in a small house at the edge of the city Seoul with my parents and my older brother Joonmyeon. He wasn't my real brother. His parents died long ago and mum and dad adopted him. Everything began on a sunday evening. Joonmyeon wasn't at home. I was sitting in the couch and was playing a game on my cellphone. My mum came home and put on the tv as usual. My dad came home and started reading the newspaper. Everything seemed fine, untill they began to talk to me. They said they had to leave for business. My mum and dad worked at the same company. It was just a small one, so they worked together. I wasn't surprised, those business trips weren't rare, but I was a kind of surprised when they told me they found someone to look after us. Usualy they just leave us at home with some food and money and I didn't have a problem with that. "Mum, dad, we can take care of ourselfs. We don't need a babysitter. Last time everything was oké, just like the privious times." I said a bit confused. "Don't worry honey, he isn't a babysitter and he is not going to live with you, he will just look if you're oké. We were worried about you last time, so we want someone who can say how you are." Mum said with a smile "I think he is kind and he isn't much older than you and Joonmyeon. He has known you for a long time, so he won't be a pain in the neck." I was curious now. If my babysitter would be that good, It wouldn't be as bad as it seemed. I got some older friends, so maby one of them would be my babysitter. Most of them were quite smart, so why not? "Who is it? Do I know him well?" I asked curious. Dad laughed about my suddenly curiosity. "Yes, but I don't think you expected this" he said "It's mister Lee. Your mathematic teacher." Oh no. I hated this man. His name was Mr. Lee Donghae and he looked like a filmstar. He was handsome, cute and smart. He was eight years older than me and he had always girls around him who were fangirling about him. I hated him because every boy in the school hated him. All the girls were looking at him and nobody would see us, the other boys. We just didn't have a chance. Why did it have to be him? Why couldn't it be someone else? "Why?!" I yelled at them "Why him?! I don't even like him! Can't you just find a normal person?" My parents looked shocked "Sehun, he is a normal person and he doesn't have to be with you all the time. What's wrong with him? What's wrong with you? I have never seen you this angry." Couldn't they understand? No, it seemed like they couldn't. "He isn't a normal person! Have you even saw him before you offerd him this job? He is my teacher! I-i-i... Y-you... I'm going to sleep. Good night!" I screamed before I slammed the door and went upstairs.